Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

[SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream Empty
PostSubject: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:28 pm

HEROE FINISHED

Change Log::
- In passive, Replaced "for every unit killed within 750 AOE" by "35% chance to give bonus per hit dealt on Sandaime Raikage"
- Reduced HP heal on passive from 50/75/100/125 to 30/50/70/90
- Gave better explanation in passive
- Changed main ulti effect (no more ursa lol)

Quote :

Name: Sandaime Raikage
Alias: Toughest Shinobi
Role: Carry
Sub-Role: Tank

"It's not as tragic as you make it out to be. I have faith that the kids of all our villages have grown up to surpass us."

[SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream 903156sandaimeraikagebyitacsumd4b59dx

Stats:
Damage: 53-57
Range: Melee
Armor: 4
Move Speed: 305

Attributes:
Strength: 23 + 2.5
Agility: 18 + 1.9
Intelligence: 16 + 1.7

Quote :

Lightning release: Nintaijutsu
Flavor Text: A combination of ninjutsu and taijutsu, the Raikage uses nintaijutsu by first surrounding himself with his Lightning Release Armour. This augments the strength of his physical attacks, making them even deadlier. His speed and reflexes are also increased.

Spell Type: Active
Targets: Self

[SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream BTNWellSpring

Mana Cost: 75/85/95/105
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Duration: 3/3.5/4/4.5
Radius: N/A
Range: 250/300/350/400
Cast Time: 0 second
Required Level: 1/3/5/7

Spell Description: Sandaime Raikage gains +4/6/8/10% MS and everytime he right-click targets/attacks an enemy unit within 250/300/350/400 range, he will instantly blink next to him in order to attack.
Those effects last for 3/3.5/4/4.5 seconds

Quote :

Black Lightning Pulse
Flavor Text: Sandaime Raikage masters the Raiton chakra nature turning it into a black form. This unique jutsu, under a pulse form, shocks every ennemy who get hit by this powerful jutsu, which potential is similar to Amaterasu.

Target: Self

[SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream BTNFeedBack

Mana Cost: 100/115/130/145
Cooldown: 14 seconds
Duration: 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds
Damage: 100/125/150/175 + 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.4 STR
Radius: 300AOE
Cast Time: N/A
Type: Spell

Activation: Sandaime Raikage release a lightning pulse within 300AOE around him which purge every enemies units for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds and deals 125/150/175/200 + 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.4 STR damage.

Quote :

[Passive] Lightning Release Armour
Flavor Text: The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system.
This Jutsu associated with Sandaime Raikage's confidence and seemingly level-headed mind becomes more powerful on the battlefield especally when he fought 10 000 shinobis for 3 days and nights.

Spell Type: Passive
Targets: Self

[SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream BTNLightningShield

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Duration: N/A
Type: Spell Passive

Activation: If Sandaime Raikage has more than 50% HP, everytime he is hit, he has 35% chance at each hit dealt on him to gain +1/2/3/4 STR for 10 seconds (can stack up to +10/20/30/40 STR).

If Sandaime Raikage has less than 50% HP, everytime he is hit, he has 35% chance at each hit dealt on him to gain +0.5/0.75/1/1.5 armor for 10 seconds (can stack up to +5/7/9/11 armor) and heal by 30/50/70/90 HP.

Quote :

Hell Stab
Flavor Text: The Third Raikage concentrates a considerable amount of lightning chakra into just the finger-tips of a single hand and then performs a thrusting motion, which together allows him to pierce a target. Depending on the number of fingers used, this attacks will have different effects

Targets: N/A

[SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream BTNGhoulFrenzy

Mana Cost: 180/200/220
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Radius: N/A
Range: N/A
Duration: 15/20/25 second

Spell Description : Sandaime raikage enters in a berzek mode for 15/20/25 seconds.

Every 5/4/3 attacks, the next 3 attacks hits Sandaime Raikage will deal have the following effects effects:
-The 1st attack will stun the target for 1 second
-The 2nd attack will lower his armor by 6 for 1 second
-The 3rd attack will deal double damage.

Moreover,
-[Passive] Lightning Release Armour effects will ignore the 50% hp condition (all the effects described will be applied)
-Black Lightning Pulse and Lightning release: Nintaijutsu cooldowns will be reduced by half.

Last edited by GodScream on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:42 pm

1st: basically sort of a copy of Gai's second spell passive. Blinking part is kinda weird, and it works only if you actually attack the target. I dont like this spell personaly

2nd: ok

3rd: again very situational because the absolute potential of this spell can be gained only if you farm. And the duration of the Str bonus is rather low 10 seconds only, you won't be able to gank another lane for example or chase an enemy hero with that kind of duration

4th: Basically its the same concept as upcoming Obito Very Happy you click on the ult and it boosts up your other spells, or should i say it boosts only some of your spells
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:00 pm

Westfield wrote:
1st: basically sort of a copy of Gai's second spell passive. Blinking part is kinda weird, and it works only if you actually attack the target. I dont like this spell personaly

2nd: ok

3rd: again very situational because the absolute potential of this spell can be gained only if you farm. And the duration of the Str bonus is rather low 10 seconds only, you won't be able to gank another lane for example or chase an enemy hero with that kind of duration

4th: Basically its the same concept as upcoming Obito Very Happy you click on the ult and it boosts up your other spells, or should i say it boosts only some of your spells

1/More like zab's 1st skill than Gai passives oO It boosts MS and gives opportunities to blink if u get enough near (if ennemy run, u still blink next to him for attacks)

2/ ^^

3/ I was kinda inspired by Asuma's passive. ABout ur comment, Im thinking with which factor i can replace "unit dies whithin 750 AOE" /

4/Here, It's not only about boosting spells. Reducing half cd of the 2 main spells mean that you can "perma" chase a guy without beeing blocked + by elping urself with purge.
Also, I wanted to underline the HP part that helps a lot in his attacks as bonus.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:09 pm

ehm zabuza's first is a teleportation to any target, while this raikage's first is just a bonus to his MS (like Nida's passive) and a very strange blink...how does the blink work if raikage is melee? he hits the target so he is close to him, so how does the teleportation work?

3. keep thinking Smile

4. you're describing the spell's purpose but the ultimate difference between this ult and Obito's ult in terms of design is the same. Theres so many chars in NWU which have these sort of spells which boost other spells (Deidara, Nidaime, upcoming Obito and you're also suggesting Rai). I feel spells should be more independent whereas you can use them in almost all kinds of situations
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:36 pm

HAhhaa Changelog for passive !!!

Replaced "for every unit killed within 750 AOE" by "35% chance to give bonus per hit dealt on Sandaime Raikage"

Looks more tanky Razz

EDIT: About Ultimate, just think that the boost on basic spells is just a plus to the main independant effect of this ulti which is :
"Sandaime Raikage’s attacks have 6/7/8% of his current life as an additional bonus damage."
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 pm

#1. Pretty standard bonus MS. The blink part just seems assenying because you'll end up blinking to a location you won't want to go.

#2. Just make it slow.

#3. Two lightning armor spells? As to the effects... is he gaining those bonuses if he is hit, or if he attacks an opponent?

#4. Why did you make Ursa's ult, only stronger? Including adding passive bonuses to the spell.

Concept wise I dislike giving a Strength carry multiple survival spells, since they're already going to be innately more tanky than other carries. Also, there is no reason to target this hero unless he's farmed, so being a tank doesn't really help as a sub-role.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
#1. Pretty standard bonus MS. The blink part just seems assenying because you'll end up blinking to a location you won't want to go.

#2. Just make it slow.

#3. Two lightning armor spells? As to the effects... is he gaining those bonuses if he is hit, or if he attacks an opponent?

#4. Why did you make Ursa's ult, only stronger? Including adding passive bonuses to the spell.

Concept wise I dislike giving a Strength carry multiple survival spells, since they're already going to be innately more tanky than other carries. Also, there is no reason to target this hero unless he's farmed, so being a tank doesn't really help as a sub-role.

1/U only blink if you rightclick/attacks an ennemy, i don't see how you can end up going blinking up an unknown location except bug + It's only 400 range away (lower than range heroes who have 550 range attacks)

2/Purge Or slow, modified. Muzk will decided which one to take

3/If >50% HP, 1 effect giving STR based on % for each hit he takes (if he is hit !)
If <50% HP, 1 effect healing + giving armor based on ... (same % for each hit he takes).

Depending on your current HP, you have 2 possibilities bonus STR OR bonus Armor+Hp heal.

Everytime Sandaime Raikage is hit, he has 35% chance to gain this bonus (depending on his current HP).

4/I didn't understand that one lol. About passive boost, while ulti duration, the effects are combined together (for each hit he takes, he has 35% chance to gain STR, armor and heal)

The survival bonus is most included in passive. They don't mix up together at the same time coz they depend if > or < 50% Sandaime Raikage's HP ... except when activating ulti.
+ he can be suited to initiate fight, used as bait etc... Passive >50%HP brings him more STR = more dmg, Ulti allows him to hurt a lot, 1st+2nd spell allows him to easily target weak points of the ennemy team such as nukers without beeing hurt too much or get insta killed like a zab or yon would be.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:53 am

GodScream wrote:

1/U only blink if you rightclick/attacks an ennemy, i don't see how you can end up going blinking up an unknown location except bug + It's only 400 range away (lower than range heroes who have 550 range attacks)

2/Purge Or slow, modified. Muzk will decided which one to take

3/If >50% HP, 1 effect giving STR based on % for each hit he takes (if he is hit !)
If <50% HP, 1 effect healing + giving armor based on ... (same % for each hit he takes).

Depending on your current HP, you have 2 possibilities bonus STR OR bonus Armor+Hp heal.

Everytime Sandaime Raikage is hit, he has 35% chance to gain this bonus (depending on his current HP).

4/I didn't understand that one lol. About passive boost, while ulti duration, the effects are combined together (for each hit he takes, he has 35% chance to gain STR, armor and heal)

The survival bonus is most included in passive. They don't mix up together at the same time coz they depend if > or < 50% Sandaime Raikage's HP ... except when activating ulti.
+ he can be suited to initiate fight, used as bait etc... Passive >50%HP brings him more STR = more dmg, Ulti allows him to hurt a lot, 1st+2nd spell allows him to easily target weak points of the ennemy team such as nukers without beeing hurt too much or get insta killed like a zab or yon would be.

#1. I never said it was about being sent to an unknown location. It's about being force to move when you don't want to. I.E. What if the player is blinked into a nuke, one that they would normally be able to dodge if not for being forced to blink.

#2. Don't be lazy. Decide on your own.

#3. No real reason to target the hero from the laning phase till it becomes a threat in teamfights, which won't be for a while. And I see no real reason why the hero can't just have passive effects at all times. I.E. If HP is > 50% the hero gains a passive STR bonus, and if HP is < 50% the hero gains bonus armor.

#4. He doesn't need passive effects. I mean you already boosted the Ursa spell in every way, aside from CD, which is a problem.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:08 pm

#Ultimate: Ursa's ultimate on a strength hero is way to strong. 8% of 19 Hp is 1.52, so all you need is get some AS and then spam strength items as you are getting 2.52 attack per point of Str. You won't only have high damage but you'll also have high health which makes you hardly killable.
The reason why this spell works on Ursa is because he is agility so he only get around 1.33 Atk/Str as his ultimate is also slightly weaker.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Phoenix- wrote:
#Ultimate: Ursa's ultimate on a strength hero is way to strong. 8% of 19 Hp is 1.52, so all you need is get some AS and then spam strength items as you are getting 2.52 attack per point of Str. You won't only have high damage but you'll also have high health which makes you hardly killable.
The reason why this spell works on Ursa is because he is agility so he only get around 1.33 Atk/Str as his ultimate is also slightly weaker.

Wtf is Ursa ?? lol, from dota maybe?

Here it's 8max % from CURRENT HP.

-Begin game, he must have about 1200max HP, so attack bonus on ultimate will be lower than +72 (counting 6% at lvl1)
-Mid game, lets say sandaime rai have 2500 maxHP , so attack bonus on ultimate will be lower than +175 attack (counting 7% at lvl2 ulti)
-late/end game, lets say he has 3500hp, so attack bonus will be lower than +280 attk (counting 8% at lvl3)

Those numbers are aplliable when he is at MAX hp. Ulti is using numbers depending on current hp so this attack bonus will be lower than the max attack i gave earlier.

Some carries upgrade their dps by lowering armor like zab or boosting AS like lee/gai. Here, I just boost attack base attack depending on current HP, coz he's also tank.
No AS added, No corruption skill in all this build, Just a bonus to base damage attacks.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:07 pm

http://www.playdota.com/heroes/ursa-warrior

Works exactly the same.

And those numbers you gave us are only from that spell alone, you can add at least +100 from items on the 2nd and even more on the third if he gets some farm.

And +380 Attack is damn strong
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Phoenix- wrote:
http://www.playdota.com/heroes/ursa-warrior

Works exactly the same.

And those numbers you gave us are only from that spell alone, you can add at least +100 from items on the 2nd and even more on the third if he gets some farm.

And +380 Attack is damn strong

Wow oO exactly same spell description while i dont know at all dota characters lol

Its clearly lower than sakura ulti -.- which multiplies all current damage by 2.5 for 20 seconds + 12 armor... And im not talking about tenten's passive ^^

Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:05 pm

You are multiplying all Str-Dmg with 2.52 and also gain additional damage for health gained in other ways. + You get up to 40 Str by your passive which adds yet more health and damage, not to forget that your ultimate disables the barrier gaining armor,too.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:17 pm

Phoenix- wrote:
You are multiplying all Str-Dmg with 2.52 and also gain additional damage for health gained in other ways. + You get up to 40 Str by your passive which adds yet more health and damage, not to forget that your ultimate disables the barrier gaining armor,too.

I believe you understood synergy Razz If you all thinks it's too much, I will lower down from 6/7/8% to 5/6/7%. In both case, that ulti is as dangerous as saku ulti.

Those 2 characters plays about the same role.

@chemist about passive,
I rly prefer a passive which gives high boost when really need than a passive which gives moderate boost permamently.
Some of the best exemples in nwu are asuma, gaara, temari, mizukage ulti.

This passive model is quite more interesting than "gives +2/3/4/5 armor and +4/6/7/9 STR permamently" which is quite boring

Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Just revamp the ultimate You know i wont like Dota copy stuff. Even if you didnt know that one hero had this skill.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Natsu wrote:
Just revamp the ultimate You know i wont like Dota copy stuff. Even if you didnt know that one hero had this skill.

Okk ima think about it Smile
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:34 pm

GodScream wrote:
Natsu wrote:

Okk ima think about it Smile

Ultimate Revamp for this carry, I found the idea after reading that Sandaime Raikage has different effects following the numbers of fingers used. So i replaced ursa effect by this one

Quote :
Every 5/4/3 attacks, the next 3 attacks Sandaime Raikage will deal will have special effects:
-The 1st attack will stun the target for 1 second
-The 2nd attack will low his armor by 6 for 1 second
-The 3rd attack will deal double damage.

Ik it may be too op but if you think the number of attacks before those 3 hits isn't enough (currently 5/4/3) or that armor reduction is too much (-6) or that stun duration too long (1second).
Just tell me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream   [SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream Empty

Back to top Go down

[SM] Sandaime Raikage By GodScream
Page 1 of 1