Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Sandaime Raikage Empty
PostSubject: [SM] Sandaime Raikage   [SM] Sandaime Raikage EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:16 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage   [SM] Sandaime Raikage EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 am

1/Im not very fan of lower down accuracy on non support heroe like zab or gai have but with CD as 18. That should do it..

2/Here, dealing that much damage into a single target with a so short cd and low manacost is over powered oO. + No cons at alll.
You'll just have to spam it at begin game and you have freefarm lane.
It just like if you have itachi with a tsukuyomi at close range, much lower mana and cd on your lane... Spam it and you're fine.
Too easy to win ur lane with that spell.

3/I don't like the fact it simply gives away some STR (+lower than every other spell which giv stats like sakon or naru) and the block 1 damage is too simple

4/Charges like mizukage but under an activated form? why not ? but still this system of charges need to be revamp. Lower the boost effects when under charge and lower the duration of charge.
Personnaly waiting 50 to 30 second for a charge is quite long.

In all, there's not lotta potential here. 2nd and 3rd skill are not very original coz easy to play with, 1st skill interesting to use in clash, Ulti gives spicy when 10% MS/AS and 1st skill but 2nd, 3rd skill are, as i said, quite low in gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage   [SM] Sandaime Raikage EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:00 pm

#1. Supports are not the only ones that cause debuffs to accuracy, i.e. broodmother and Troll warlord.

#2. It's a 250 range spell, which consumes very valuable mana. On a hero that already has terrible base INT and growth. You can try to spam it, but you'll have no mana to cast your other spells. That's 2 cons right off the bat, it consumes the most mana out of all of his spells and can only be cast at a short range. Additionally, the hero is reliant upon other heroes slowing, stunning, or holding enemies in place to get into position.

#3. Your comment makes no sense...

#4. No, it's not too long. Unless, your plan is to literally kill someone every ~25 seconds, never going back to base, and you somehow instantly travel from lane to lane.

All, in all your comments make 0 sense. Spells are bad b/c they're simple? What type of logic is that? K.I.S.S.

Edit: Unless NWU is vastly different from Dota, all heroes start with 0 base mana and as we factor in Sandaime Raikage's base 13 int, his starting mana is ~169 mana. So, how is he able to spam the spell that consumes almost half of his mana pool.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage   [SM] Sandaime Raikage EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
#1. Supports are not the only ones that cause debuffs to accuracy, i.e. broodmother and Troll warlord.

#2. It's a 250 range spell, which consumes very valuable mana. On a hero that already has terrible base INT and growth. You can try to spam it, but you'll have no mana to cast your other spells. That's 2 cons right off the bat, it consumes the most mana out of all of his spells and can only be cast at a short range. Additionally, the hero is reliant upon other heroes slowing, stunning, or holding enemies in place to get into position.

#3. Your comment makes no sense...

#4. No, it's not too long. Unless, your plan is to literally kill someone every ~25 seconds, never going back to base, and you somehow instantly travel from lane to lane.

All, in all your comments make 0 sense. Spells are bad b/c they're simple? What type of logic is that? K.I.S.S.

Edit: Unless NWU is vastly different from Dota, all heroes start with 0 base mana and as we factor in Sandaime Raikage's base 13 int, his starting mana is ~169 mana. So, how is he able to spam the spell that consumes almost half of his mana pool.

1/ its ok. don't worry lol

2/ ik that range is short and that you won't have enough mana for other spells. It's in begin game that will be rly painful to face him, especially when ure melee. It's 90 mana, average cost regarding his low INT but with jira sandals/soldier pills, you won't have any problems to use it + combine it wth ur others spells.
It will be easy for him to deal that heavy single nuke

3/no sense? -.- i just said that it gives lower STR than other spells and that damage blocked is low....

4/Just that you can easily mis-use your "charges" and that you have a counter fight 20-30 sec just after... I adviced to give more oppurtunities to use your ulti instead of waiting long time until a clash + use it to destroy everything or to stay there with your charges wasted like an idiot coz they ran away ^^

I give explanations why it should modified and i am not just stating "damage is too high, that sucks" which will be, in that case, really "nonsense".

ABout your case on your edit :
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage   [SM] Sandaime Raikage EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:40 pm

GodScream wrote:

2/ ik that range is short and that you won't have enough mana for other spells. It's in begin game that will be rly painful to face him, especially when ure melee. It's 90 mana, average cost regarding his low INT but with jira sandals/soldier pills, you won't have any problems to use it + combine it wth ur others spells.
It will be easy for him to deal that heavy single nuke

3/no sense? -.- i just said that it gives lower STR than other spells and that damage blocked is low....

4/Just that you can easily mis-use your "charges" and that you have a counter fight 20-30 sec just after... I adviced to give more oppurtunities to use your ulti instead of waiting long time until a clash + use it to destroy everything or to stay there with your charges wasted like an idiot coz they ran away ^^

I give explanations why it should modified and i am not just stating "damage is too high, that sucks" which will be, in that case, really "nonsense".

ABout your case on your edit :
Spoiler:

#2. Yes, you can potentially punish a hero in melee vs. Melee. So, don't lane a melee hero against him. However, after you nuke them that one time your ability to keep them back is limited. So, with boots that cost money, ergo he would have to farm to get them, or non-combat consumables that can have their mana regen canceled. That's a lot of ifs.

#3. What? Do you know what damage instances mean? It means you can technically block a nuke dealing 700 damage if you time the spell properly. How is that weak? And yes, he gets bonus strength to balance out his fairly medicore base strength of 19.

#4. How is 30 seconds long time after a clash? Assuming the game is in the late game or even in the mid game the opposing team will mostly be dead, which means unless you're nuking creeps there is no reason to want more spells.

You don't give good explanations.

Your points afterwards make even less. Me being a strength hero doesn't make it harder to harass me, what makes it difficult to harass me are things like my base attributes and armor. When I have a base Strength of 19 that's equivalent to an agility hard carry. I'm not difficult to nuke out of the lane. Additionally, sorry not every lane match-up is fair. Some heroes just dominate melee heroes or vice versa. So, you pick a hero they're not good against.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Sandaime Raikage   [SM] Sandaime Raikage Empty

Back to top Go down

[SM] Sandaime Raikage
Page 1 of 1