HomePortalLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 25
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:26 pm

Still Spectre has a point, that little doorway is rather a bit small, you can easily block it
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 555
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Westfield wrote:
Still Spectre has a point, that little doorway is rather a bit small, you can easily block it

thanks god 1 understand me thanks wesst!!

___________________________________________________________




e-Glory.Kresha
Server: Europe
Clan: Glory/Xbee
"Haters gona Hate"
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 27
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:52 am

But for that little thing that can be solved, you wont say that you dont like the whole cave -.-
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 25
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:34 am

The cave is rather big dont you think
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 27
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:39 am

It is fine, i think it was a little shorter when i made it. But i dont complain about it, since would provide a good juke possibilitys when running away from an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 25
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:02 am

Hm its just that in the majority of games I'm playing in, 80% of all Kyuubi attempts arent being mitigated and the cave isnt used for escaping often
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 27
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Its because you can be seen easily in the cave, because there is no way to juke there. This new cave will provide that, so you are comparing the old cave with the new one.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:08 pm

new terrain should come with juubi in the cave.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:17 pm

hangun wrote:
new terrain should come with juubi in the cave.

If you have models, why not make ichibi?

Then if he get killed, would be niibi, then sanbi, yonbi, gobi, rokubi, shishibi, hachibi, kyubbi, then juubi xD
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:19 pm

GodScream wrote:
hangun wrote:
new terrain should come with juubi in the cave.

If you have models, why not make ichibi?

Then if he get killed, would be niibi, then sanbi, yonbi, gobi, rokubi, shishibi, hachibi, kyubbi, then juubi xD

war3 engine got a limit...u cant add infinite models. >.<

and ill make a model of juubi soon enough...2-3 weeks maybe.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:21 pm

hangun wrote:
GodScream wrote:
hangun wrote:
new terrain should come with juubi in the cave.

If you have models, why not make ichibi?

Then if he get killed, would be niibi, then sanbi, yonbi, gobi, rokubi, shishibi, hachibi, kyubbi, then juubi xD

war3 engine got a limit...u cant add infinite models. >.<

and ill make a model of juubi soon enough...2-3 weeks maybe.

Be careful before beginnin a juubi model, he has many forms (2 for now, i think we gonna see more forms later in manga)
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:51 pm

GodScream wrote:
hangun wrote:
GodScream wrote:
hangun wrote:
new terrain should come with juubi in the cave.

If you have models, why not make ichibi?

Then if he get killed, would be niibi, then sanbi, yonbi, gobi, rokubi, shishibi, hachibi, kyubbi, then juubi xD

war3 engine got a limit...u cant add infinite models. >.<

and ill make a model of juubi soon enough...2-3 weeks maybe.

Be careful before beginnin a juubi model, he has many forms (2 for now, i think we gonna see more forms later in manga)

that matters less...
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:09 am

hangun wrote:
GodScream wrote:
hangun wrote:

war3 engine got a limit...u cant add infinite models. >.<

and ill make a model of juubi soon enough...2-3 weeks maybe.

Be careful before beginnin a juubi model, he has many forms (2 for now, i think we gonna see more forms later in manga)

that matters less...

So I can't wait to see ur giant model for juubi Razz That would be rly great if we can have him
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:10 am

GodScream wrote:
hangun wrote:
GodScream wrote:
hangun wrote:

war3 engine got a limit...u cant add infinite models. >.<

and ill make a model of juubi soon enough...2-3 weeks maybe.

Be careful before beginnin a juubi model, he has many forms (2 for now, i think we gonna see more forms later in manga)

that matters less...

So I can't wait to see ur giant model for juubi Razz That would be rly great if we can have him

im full of naruto models >.< and shit.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 555
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:44 am

fuck juubi dude keep kyuubi or just make a fuking frog shit >.> Mad

___________________________________________________________




e-Glory.Kresha
Server: Europe
Clan: Glory/Xbee
"Haters gona Hate"
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:47 am

spectre-idp wrote:
fuck juubi dude keep kyuubi or just make a fuking frog shit >.> Mad

why u like to see the same shit over and over again?and also the kyubi model looks bad.

why not update from time to time?only good things can happen.. >.<
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 555
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:11 am



this model is cool.

___________________________________________________________




e-Glory.Kresha
Server: Europe
Clan: Glory/Xbee
"Haters gona Hate"
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 am

spectre-idp wrote:


this model is cool.

ofc its neil model...

but a jubi will look better reasons:no one is having juubi model...and the 2nd one is that i brings something new. win winw
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 555
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 pm

we can put the jubi in version 1.4.0 lol!

___________________________________________________________




e-Glory.Kresha
Server: Europe
Clan: Glory/Xbee
"Haters gona Hate"
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:44 pm

spectre-idp wrote:
we can put the jubi in version 1.4.0 lol!

it will take some time to make a juubi model and get it animated...since im quite buzzy this days...but ill get it done in 2-3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
KrNx

avatar

Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:08 pm

GJ MUZK. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Back to top Go down
Copy

avatar

Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:24 am

KrNx wrote:
GJ MUZK. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

I have to agree the terrain is awesome! I like it even better than the DotA one in fact. That kyuubi pit looks like a nice place to fight, too.
Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Saha522Ms

avatar

Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:52 am

Make a new Midas in DotA plc, which he gave for the use of 190 gold
Back to top Go down
Saha522Ms

avatar

Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:10 pm

and add ghost scepter pls
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 555
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Saha522Ms wrote:
and add ghost scepter pls

or maybe all dota items lol da fuq dude ..... xd

___________________________________________________________




e-Glory.Kresha
Server: Europe
Clan: Glory/Xbee
"Haters gona Hate"
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4   

Back to top Go down
 
New Terrain for 1.39c~1.4
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Jupiter/Juniper Academy, Pokemon Fighters! [Closed, Rp Shall Begin Soon]
» Cougar All-Terrain APC

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars Unlimited :: Naruto Wars Unlimited :: News-
Jump to: