HomePortalLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 28
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Every aspect on what lore of the character or concept?

cuz your coment was 100% based in the lore of the character and the skills he could use.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:18 pm

Natsu wrote:
Every aspect on what lore of the character or concept?

cuz your coment was 100% based in the lore of the character and the skills he could use.

i belive thats a part of the game to...details are important and sometimes those are making the difference...but it seems that u are not familiar with that.

stop rageing ...every aspect is important more or less... so i didnt nothing wrong.

my point was...why to use something that is suppose to have and why not to use something that he already got and that can the same as usefull?

no one here seems to know about map making and modding except muzk and some others and how the things work in war3 so its normal for me to focus more on the visual part of the game since thats what i do the best....and like i sayd every aspect of the game is important...and its not like nwu dont use some improving on visual part.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 28
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Westfield wrote:
Lol never thought Cut would go cry baby style

PS I was giving a decent C&C about the whole idea. We werent saying the whole concept is crap or whatever, just a few complaints about the spell's names and purpose. Quality should also be respected when dealing with this kind of map, otherwise whats the point of sticking to the manga when creating spells and all that kind of thing?

Ultimately Cut could have not listened to us and just wait for other "more appealing" comments, but he just decided to rage lmao

Its not like we're suggesting to change the spell's dynamics, just the name and visuals...

giving C&C is comenting the skill set not "he should have katon skill" thats is not C&C west learn the differences C&C a skill rather than say what you personally want.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 26
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Quote :
giving C&C is comenting the skill set not
"he should have katon skill" thats is not C&C west learn the
differences C&C a skill rather than say what you personally want.

Ive never meant that he should strictly have a Katon spell, ive meant it would look better if he had at least one. It would improve the char's design, not just in terms of spell's dynamics. Im not critisizing here, only suggesting get over it lol. Return the damned build and lets discuss it a bit more
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Hopefully I am too busy to read or post suggestions or C&C for the moment coz it seems, it turns out to be a big debate just for a "fun" character which is not destinated for nwu in this thread ^^"
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 28
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:13 am

Westfield wrote:
Quote :
giving C&C is comenting the skill set not
"he should have katon skill" thats is not C&C west learn the
differences C&C a skill rather than say what you personally want.

Ive never meant that he should strictly have a Katon spell, ive meant it would look better if he had at least one. It would improve the char's design, not just in terms of spell's dynamics. Im not critisizing here, only suggesting get over it lol. Return the damned build and lets discuss it a bit more

What you writed here is different from what you writed in the other post being persistan with the katon skill, etc.

No it wont improve it, because you didnt mention why it would fit in the concept, rather than saying would be good or great having a katon skill, your improvement about the character desing was more cosmetic than anything, nor comenting about the roles the use of his skills etc and same goes for hangun. You both wanted cosmetic stuff rather than see how the skill set could work.

P.S: And Madara needs a revamp, his actual concept is dota fenix copy + enchantress.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 26
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:57 am

Quote :
And Madara needs a revamp, his actual concept is dota fenix copy + enchantress
What was the point of making him like that in the first place? Its not like its been ages since he was made
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:17 am

@ natsu... cant u read or u like repeating myself...because ill repeat myself till u get it

i belive thats a part of the game to...details are important and sometimes those are making the difference...but it seems that u are not familiar with that.

stop rageing ...every aspect is important more or less... so i didnt nothing wrong.

my point was...why to use something that is suppose to have and why not to use something that he already got and that can the same as usefull?

no one here seems to know about map making and modding except muzk and some others and how the things work in war3 so its normal for me to focus more on the visual part of the game since thats what i do the best....and like i sayd every aspect of the game is important...and its not like nwu dont use some improving on visual part.

and ofc madara needs a revamp...and il willing to help for it...easpecialy for the visual part.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 28
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:12 pm

hangun wrote:
@ natsu... cant u read or u like repeating myself...because ill repeat myself till u get it

i belive thats a part of the game to...details are important and sometimes those are making the difference...but it seems that u are not familiar with that.

stop rageing ...every aspect is important more or less... so i didnt nothing wrong.

my point was...why to use something that is suppose to have and why not to use something that he already got and that can the same as usefull?

no one here seems to know about map making and modding except muzk and some others and how the things work in war3 so its normal for me to focus more on the visual part of the game since thats what i do the best....and like i sayd every aspect of the game is important...and its not like nwu dont use some improving on visual part.

and ofc madara needs a revamp...and il willing to help for it...easpecialy for the visual part.

U did long time a go a visual for his katon, wasnt eve taken in count, any way it is impotart. But not to force some one to change stuff, i know muzk would rather like to read every skill and then ask for changes, he is the one who decides that, not you guys. If muzk likes the suggestion the way it is, it might be added like that. Dont take the liberty to do what you want.

Here we dont discuss cosmetics, here we discuss the suggestion itself even if the cosmetic part is important, but muzk decides what to do.

About the white zetsu models for the creeps, i will rather not add models for the creeps, they will take space that can be used for spells and adding more heros.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:25 pm

we didnt force no one...do u even know what ur saying?how can we force someone to chance something that he owns?...we didnt threat or putin a pistol on his head...

stop acting like a kid and grow up...no one forced him to do nothing..it was his call...he coulda just completly ignore us easy as that.

everything is important on a concept...the spell can be good...and loook awufull ingame..what about that?u dont care about visual some people do...

this is a free forum for cc and feedback...everyone can write feedback...but at the end of the day is muzk call...what to do...we only disscus here...he can do the same and ignore us.

we discuss here friendly on every aspect of the concepts...not only mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 26
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Quote :
But not to force some one to change stuff, i know
muzk would rather like to read every skill and then ask for changes,
he is the one who decides that, not you guys. If muzk likes the
suggestion the way it is, it might be added like that. Dont take the
liberty to do what you want.

I kinda find this a bit
irritating now, why do you always speak on his behalf? muzk would like
this, would like that , are you some kind of messenger boy or something ?
Smile I do know that it is his call afterall he is making the map and Im
just providing ideas and feedback. And nobody is taking the liberty to do anything, its all about the suggestions

Like that douche hangun said
the forum is free for all kinds of feedback, both regarding mechanics
AND visuals. Sticking to the manga/anime is about visuals...otherwise
might as well input war3 models...
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 28
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:38 pm

hangun wrote:
we didnt force no one...do u even know what ur saying?how can we force someone to chance something that he owns?...we didnt threat or putin a pistol on his head...

stop acting like a kid and grow up...no one forced him to do nothing..it was his call...he coulda just completly ignore us easy as that.

everything is important on a concept...the spell can be good...and loook awufull ingame..what about that?u dont care about visual some people do...

this is a free forum for cc and feedback...everyone can write feedback...but at the end of the day is muzk call...what to do...we only disscus here...he can do the same and ignore us.

we discuss here friendly on every aspect of the concepts...not only mechanics.

By being persistant on some stuff, that make people feel forced to do stuff, he was explaining and explaining again why he choosed those skills and you were insisting with west like the both you wanted him to change stuff.

Btw im not acting like a kid dude, you are the one who keeps up with this. Im telling this because you are the one who are seeing things from your point of view, rather to put yourself on stick point of view, part of growing up is putting in the place of other people and know how they feel. Learning how to talk to the people is part of growing up to [Because you guys sounded rude and 100% narutards] and i learned that after i talked in a rude way to valran after reading his bad amagai suggestion in the old BBBex forum, i didnt put on his place and i made him feel bad, using that case as example.

I do care about the visuals, but that can be changed after we decide what to do with the suggestion.

Muzk didnt even got the chance to read the suggestion and you guys made stick feel forced to change stuff, any way write a last post b4 i close this thread.

Westfield wrote:
Quote :
But not to force some one to change stuff, i know
muzk would rather like to read every skill and then ask for changes,
he is the one who decides that, not you guys. If muzk likes the
suggestion the way it is, it might be added like that. Dont take the
liberty to do what you want.

I kinda find this a bit
irritating now, why do you always speak on his behalf? muzk would like
this, would like that , are you some kind of messenger boy or something ?
Smile I do know that it is his call afterall he is making the map and Im
just providing ideas and feedback. And nobody is taking the liberty to do anything, its all about the suggestions

Like that douche hangun said
the forum is free for all kinds of feedback, both regarding mechanics
AND visuals. Sticking to the manga/anime is about visuals...otherwise
might as well input war3 models...

Because i talk with him every day and im his main source of support, im not his voice. But what i know from talking with him is what he might like or pick.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:45 pm

@ natsu...if im telling u and im persisting u..and tell u to jump in the river...u woulda jump?i hardly doubt...so ur argument is invalid

no one is forceing to do nothing...he knows that is muzk call to do w.e he wants...no one made him to replay to use or w.e

@natsu...u are not muzk..if he wants something he would ask for it...and if ur the main source of support...than ur supporting him how u want and how u consider...and how other wants.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 26
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Quote :
Btw im not acting like a kid dude, you are the
one who keeps up with this. Im telling this because you are the one who
are seeing things from your point of view, rather to put yourself on
stick point of view

It was his suggestion, he could do what he liked with it. We didnt insist on changing spells, just the spell names and visuals.
Quote :

part of growing up is putting in the place of
other people and know how they feel. Learning how to talk to the people
is part of growing up to [Because you guys sounded rude and 100%
narutards]

Did he asked you to make us apologise or something lmao, like I said before it was only friendly feedback, even though he called me blind I may think that was rude of him too, but I just ignored it. And so he should have done the same, instead of deleting the whole idea and leaving the forum or whatever like a cry baby. The idea of Madara as in terms of Invoker design is very good, we're only here to help thats all...

And yes I may have gone a bit over the top, but I had good intentions because I want to see the map to have relevance towards the actual plot, to have reason behind it
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 28
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Westfield wrote:
Quote :
Btw im not acting like a kid dude, you are the
one who keeps up with this. Im telling this because you are the one who
are seeing things from your point of view, rather to put yourself on
stick point of view

It was his suggestion, he could do what he liked with it. We didnt insist on changing spells, just the spell names and visuals.
Quote :

part of growing up is putting in the place of
other people and know how they feel. Learning how to talk to the people
is part of growing up to [Because you guys sounded rude and 100%
narutards]

Did he asked you to make us apologise or something lmao, like I said before it was only friendly feedback, even though he called me blind I may think that was rude of him too, but I just ignored it. And so he should have done the same, instead of deleting the whole idea and leaving the forum or whatever like a cry baby. The idea of Madara as in terms of Invoker design is very good, we're only here to help thats all...

And yes I may have gone a bit over the top, but I had good intentions because I want to see the map to have relevance towards the actual plot, to have reason behind it

I didnt sounded like help, most of your post guys were to change skills, even he said no a lot of times. Thats not help, read yourself, asking for changes in some stuff and friendly helping are 2 diferents things.

Any way, you could had good intentions but he didnt feel it like that, his suggestions was mainly for fun not to take in into consideration for the map yet.

hangun wrote:
@ natsu...if im telling u and im persisting u..and tell u to jump in the river...u woulda jump?i hardly doubt...so ur argument is invalid

no one is forceing to do nothing...he knows that is muzk call to do w.e he wants...no one made him to replay to use or w.e

@natsu...u are not muzk..if he wants something he would ask for it...and if ur the main source of support...than ur supporting him how u want and how u consider...and how other wants.

You should know to when some one says no, its no. Is retarded to insist, i mean he did the skill only to please you both like kids who wanted a toy and you both dont see that either. I can only say that the 3 of you behave like childs.

I know im not him, thats why i told that im not his voice, what i said is what i beleve he would like. Im not saying that im 100% right because he can come into the forums and say other thing, thats why i ask him to check the forums when he has a little free time, so he can read the suggestions.

Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:17 pm

@natsu and again...no one is forcing him to staysify us...or to please us..he needs to do that with muzk... he could ignore us....u know thats and option to...so...what u do when someone is bodering u?u ignore him till he goes away..simple...

and ur supposed to know this things if u act so mature...
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 28
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:25 pm

hangun wrote:
@natsu and again...no one is forcing him to staysify us...or to please us..he needs to do that with muzk... he could ignore us....u know thats and option to...so...what u do when someone is bodering u?u ignore him till he goes away..simple...

and ur supposed to know this things if u act so mature...

We both know that, thats why i ignore you when you say something dumb. Any way this is over, i will close the thread next time, if i see you guys insisting when some one said already no to you guys i will seriusly warn you.

You can give your opinion 100% regardless about skill, you have a cosmetic section to suggest cosmetic things, any way closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   

Back to top Go down
 
[SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Tomoe Uchiha (WIP)
» Uchiha, Dākunaito "work still in progress"
» Uchiha Eiji [WIP]
» Uchiha, Kujo [Konoha Jounin]
» Aito Uchiha

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars Unlimited :: Suggestions :: Hero Ideas-
Jump to: