Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inactive
Mod
Mod

Suigetsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Suigetsu Guide   Suigetsu Guide EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:40 pm

My first strength hero guide. Use at your own discretion.

Personal Role: Carry/Nuker/Initiation - Why carry? His third skill makes him a carry, along with his ultimate which has one of the fastest cds in the game that deals mass damage early game. Why initiation? Blink with Torrent and his ultimate makes him a perfect initiator.

At the beginning - Level 1-11
Beginning Item Build:
-Shin Guards
-2 pouches
-2 Mana Pills for Torrent and Ult. You should harass the person if he's melee. Torrent if ranged.
-Courier
-3 Meats

After 3-4 minutes in your solo lane, you should have bottle and a full courier by now. Keep your courier at the lane until you fully use the bottle.

Sub-Beginning: This is around 11 minutes into the game. 11-16. This is the period where your farm matters the most.
-Reminisce - Why? He's a strength who has a massive aoe passive. The best possible thing you could do with this is live longer and hopefully kill them. He's one of the only heroes I get Remi on in a pub game.
-2 Pouches
-Bottle - Keep it full ALWAYS if you want to live. It has helped me SO many times.
-STR Treads - Why? It gives attack speed and adds to your strength bonus. Suigetsu can easily farm and lasthit. In fact, he's one of the best.
-Samurai Armor - You'll see.

Mid Game: 17-30 - Core
-Reminisce
-Hokage Armor - Why? 15 armor, stacked along with Suigetsus passive and current HP makes him powerful. The attack speed gauntlet is very significant too. It provides a faster attack speed = more chance for your third skill to activate.
-Bottle - HP/MP regeneration
-STR Treads
-Blink Kunai - Why? It works wonderfully. You can blink behind the person and use ultimate to push the enemy into your team for the kill.

Late Game: 30 and beyond. You should be on a streak and farmed by then. I'll move onto the luxury build. This build should build up massive DPS if you are left unchecked by the enemy. Remi should be sold when reaching 35 minutes.
-STR Treads
-Hokage Armor
-Nidaime's Helm - Why? Attack and Move speed.
-Twin Fangs - While you tend not to orbstack, this is for when Nidaime's Helm is on cooldown after being triggered. It gives you HP and several buffs that an agility and strength should have.
-Blink Kunai
-Ragnarok - Why? With that attack speed; comes fast DPS and a high chance to critical strike. You will become a massive DPS hero with this. You can practically solo a team of pubs and tryhards with this build. Seriously, they shit their pants when they see a 22-1 Suigetsu running into a 1v5 with his team far behind him.

Skill Build:
1. Level 1 AoE Passive (r) - Big DPS early game.
2. Level 1 Torrent (w)- Stay out of line of sight and torrent the visible hero. Trust me; you can tell if someone maphacks if they move away before you torrent. Since it has a delay of activation, run up to the guy and hit him so your R can activate. With ultimate, you could kill the enemy.
3. Level 2 AoE Passive (r)
4. Stats - Why not the e? Remi does not stack with it = therefore there is no point getting it.
5. Level 3 AoE Passive (r)
6. Ultimate - SPAM IT ANY CHANCE YOU GET. It's fucking OP.
7. Level 4 AoE Passive (r)
8. Level 2 Torrent (r)
9. Stats
10. Level 1 Damage Reduction - While this is rather "useless" paired with Remi, it can get rid of a Zabs track too.
11. Ultimate
12. Level 3 Torrent
13. Stats
14. Level 4 Torrent
15. Stats
16 Ultimate
17. Level 2 Damage Reduction
18. Level 3 Damage Reduction
19. Level 4 Damage Reduction
20-25. Stats.
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

Suigetsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu Guide   Suigetsu Guide EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:29 am

His def skill shouldn't stack with remi/shin, but sometimes it does (buggy Razz)

What do you think about Nidaime Helm??
Back to top Go down
Inactive
Mod
Mod

Suigetsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu Guide   Suigetsu Guide EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:51 am

Well if its a proc right? If I have Fangs placed as the first item instead of Mask, it will trigger the fangs Orb effect right? However, if I trigger the Nidaime one, it takes away the Fangs orb. Nids is fine tbh.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

Suigetsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu Guide   Suigetsu Guide EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:49 am

muzk wrote:
His def skill shouldn't stack with remi/shin, but sometimes it does (buggy Razz)

What do you think about Nidaime Helm??

According to WC3 mechanics it depends on which you got last. It does only count the moment of skilling his passive for the first time and not the upgrades and dropping and picking up an item does reset the time when you got it.

So if you have Reminisce and skill your passive, your passive will overwrite Reminisce permanently due to having 100% chance, if you drop Reminisce now you'll have 70% for Reminisce and ((1-0.7)*1)*100% chance for the passive which means the other 30% will be taken care of by his passive. Obviously the second option is more effective than the first.

Anyways, wouldn't it be better to skill his passive earlier to use it for blocking creep damage and harass the enemy and not getting Reminisce but Flak Jaket or some armor item. Reminisce and a fully leveled passive are equal in matter of blocked damage but once you have both, the gold spent on Reminisce will be quite wasted. A flak jaket would block the damage from spells, which is the more dangerous damage as the enemy might try to nuke you while you take more damage due to Nidaime's Helmet.
Back to top Go down
Inactive
Mod
Mod

Suigetsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu Guide   Suigetsu Guide EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:09 pm

It depends on the team you face. If you face a team full of disables like Gaara, Temari and Pein, it is obvious that Gelel should be a priority. Then again, if your team drafts something similar to anti them, I doubt you would need Gelel. Remi is good because it offers more health and a regen bonus. I find Flak a typical pub item because it offers only resistence to magic and a minor regen buff as opposed to damage, health and invulnerability that Gelel gives. Along with Hokage Armor, I would have 20 armor. I can literally solo a Minato in a 1v1 and live if we both finished our builds. Why? Because of Nids Helm and the attack speed that I have along with the crits = offers a massive bonus to your health.
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

Suigetsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu Guide   Suigetsu Guide EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Quote :

According to WC3 mechanics it depends on which you got last. It does only count the moment of skilling his passive for the first time and not the upgrades and dropping and picking up an item does reset the time when you got it.

So if you have Reminisce and skill your passive, your passive will overwrite Reminisce permanently due to having 100% chance, if you drop Reminisce now you'll have 70% for Reminisce and ((1-0.7)*1)*100% chance for the passive which means the other 30% will be taken care of by his passive. Obviously the second option is more effective than the first.

Thats right but things don't work like that in NWU, because resistance abilities are triggered: shin + remi or shin + shin or remi + remi don't stacks, the first you pick will be your bonus. Same with suigetsu passive but I forgot a case when I coded it so several times it does stack.

I fixed this issue in alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suigetsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigetsu Guide   Suigetsu Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Suigetsu Guide
Page 1 of 1