Stats:

Str: 15 [+1.6]
Agi: 14 [+1.4]
Int: 25 [+2.0]

[IM] Nagato Nagato_crazy_by_zodclnrl

Quote :
[IM] Nagato Icons_2817_btn
Fūinjutsu: Genryū Kyūfūjin

visual: Nagato will sent an average sized spirit dragon heads at the enemy units which will sort of surround him
and put a debuff.

Effect: Upon using the spell on the enemy unit, Nagato will put a debuff which will establish a link between the
chosen target and the closest random enemy hero to that target. For as long as those two enemy heroes are connected with the link, they will suffer a mana burn penalty. If a hero runs out of mana, he will be slowed for 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 %. The amount of mana drained is equal to 50 mana/sec. Number of units which are going to
be affected by the link is 2 / 3 / 4 / 5.

Spell type: Target/Unit
Mana cost: 150
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Cast range: 650
AoE: 300
Duration: 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 seconds
Note:
*Can be used both on hero and creep units.
*If the enemy units, which are connected with the link, will spread from each other at
a distance of 300, the link will dissapear.
*The link order is completely random.

Quote :

[IM] Nagato Icons_16093_btn
Human Path: Soul Removal

Effect: Upon using the spell on an enemy unit, Nagato will start stealing 40 HP per sec, as well
as silence the enemy unit for as long as Nagato channels the spell.

Spell type: Target/Unit - Chanelling
Mana cost: 100
Cooldown: 16 seconds
Cast range: 450
AoE: 600
Duration: 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
Note:
*Nagato has to remain channeling in order to take the most out of this spell

Quote :

[IM] Nagato Icons_9722_btn
Hidden Rain Ninjutsu

Effect: Upon activation, Nagato will put a debuff on all enemy units which are moving in 800 AoE around him. The enemy units will suffer an HP loss equal to 1 / 1.2 / 1.4 / 1.6% of their total HP per second. If Nagato will use a spell while this buff is on him, the spell will break and will be set on cooldown.

Spell type: Passive/Active
Mana cost: 50
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Cast range: N/A
AoE: 1000
Duration: N/A
Note:
*Damage counts as negative regeneration, and will thus not disable abilities or items like
Yondaime's Kunai which requires player based damage.
*Attack type: Magical

Quote :

[IM] Nagato Icons_609_btn
Six Paths of Pain

Effect: Upon levelling, Nagato will spawn 2 / 3 / 4 paths of pain which will walk alongside Nagato (surround him from all sides, like in Battlestadium map). Each path of pain will have 1 spell only. Each Pain awards 50 gold. Each 80 / 70 / 60 seconds Nagato will ressurect 1 path of pain if they die.

Spell type: Passive
Mana cost: 0
Cooldown: 80 / 70 / 60 seconds
Cast range: N/A
AoE: N/A
Duration: until killed
Note:

Paths of Pain:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[IM] Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: [IM] Nagato   [IM] Nagato EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:53 am

Ah, this type of nagato build, with the passive paths of pain so people don't have to micro. I was making one of these, before I was told they just wanted the Gravity based Pain. Razz

#1. 300 units is like... nothing. Just so ya know. Mana drain needs to be scaled, since 100 mana for 2 units at level 1 is pretty game breaking.

#2. Why does it have a radius? Isn't this a just a single target spell? Anyway, seems interesting.

#3. Hidden Rain Ninjutsu XD. Welp...does this follow Nagato, or stay put? Seems kinda okay, if the hero had a means like Enigma to keep people in one spot. The build doesn't have that type of spell, idk how effective it will be.

#4. Immediately, the CD is kinda off. Given the immense power these summons have, the CD needs to be quite long.

And the Pains, seems like you're missing two? Well, since you're delving into Invoker territory with this number of spells I already see one potential problem with your build and that is you can use all of these spells at once! I would perhaps suggest giving the hero the option to toggle between Pain bodies to choose one spell to use every X seconds. Since, some of the spells are quite powerful. It would mean changing up your build, maybe, depends on if you want to keep the summoning aspect. That could still work as in you toggle to the Pain you want, summon him and if he dies he cannot be summoned until X seconds has passed or unless you use the King of Hell unit. And you could switch to another Pain after X seconds as well, unsummoning the currently summoned one. Although, seems like it would be complicated. I used a similar solution on a hero suggestion I'm making for another game, when I ran into a way of a hero with many spells, but I didn't want to use the Invoker mechanic of essences or w/e.

Pain #1: So do you do use the spell, or does the summoned unit use it randomly, or when certain conditions are met?

Pain #2: 40% is quite high in the early game, which is when you gain this unit. I would reduce it to around 25%.

Pain #3: Er... a little strong for my liking, especially the disarm component.

Pain #4: Good idea, I suppose. Although, I would make the CD for its revive spell a little longer.

Edit: My idea on your ultimate would look like....

Six Paths of Pain
[IM] Nagato Icons_609_btn

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

[IM] Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: [IM] Nagato   [IM] Nagato EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:19 am

NAGATOOO!!!!! cool but the ulti is more like Tauya i think ever puppet die u lose hp right ?
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Inactive
Mod
Mod

[IM] Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: [IM] Nagato   [IM] Nagato EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Kresh make Clan SupS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[IM] Nagato Empty
PostSubject: Re: [IM] Nagato   [IM] Nagato Empty