14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:01 am

So when are you gonna get that computer or whatever the fuck you need and release the map ? Jesus...
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:52 pm

idk
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Westfield wrote:
So when are you gonna get that computer or whatever the fuck you need and release the map ? Jesus...
Ok west I dont wanna be mean but you sound pissed, I mean this post sounded like NWU is your life dude, keep it cool.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Nice try Natsu, but nah I wasnt / am not pissed
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Natsu wrote:
Westfield wrote:
Ok west I dont wanna be mean but you sound pissed, I mean this post sounded like NWU is your life dude, keep it cool.
Eh... that's not what his post conveys at all.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Westfield wrote:
You see Cut, they obviously drag this whole thing down on a personal level now Smile

This is just hilarious and probably pathetic at the same time
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:14 am

A guy spamming everyday to ask when a WC3 map will be released...Hmmm must be perfectly sane and not dependent of NWU to live on his life.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:10 am

ArOunDThaWOrLD wrote:
A guy spamming everyday to ask when a WC3 map will be released...Hmmm must be perfectly sane and not dependent of NWU to live on his life.
Seriously... shut the fuck up. If you feel some need to continuously taunt and antagonize him, message him.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:44 am

Westfield wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Westfield wrote:
You see Cut, they obviously drag this whole thing down on a personal level now Smile

This is just hilarious and probably pathetic at the same time
i dont have anything personal towards you, I barely post on this thread + you make me understand that with your post like you are desesperated for the new version.
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:30 am

I like to see ppl "desesperate" for the new release, It's like a motivation to me.

Since I have to download and install w3 and It may take some more time so I'll try to see what were the configurations to protect the map :p (bad configuration = unplayable map) and tell Ruke to do it for me. I haven't did it bofere because I don't remember which was the software's name lol and now I've some free time to search.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:55 am

What you could do muzk is at least make a monthly update post or whatever, providing you give something like an estimate as to how long its gonna take. I make sure to leave a 1-2 week gap between my posts as to find out when the version is coming out, so saying that I do it every day is just not true

And saying that I dont have a life is just childish, you dont know me, you never met me, so you can't possibly know for sure. And yes, I do consider myself a map supporter, so I'm eager to find out whats going on asap. I just cannot comprehend why it is so challenging for you (muzk and ruke) to give an extra 5 min per month at least to post an update.
Back to top Go down
Mavis

Mavis

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Looking at all these posts, makes me think wtf?! It is just a game. It's ok to care for something you like, but you shouldn't go so far and hate other for being "to desperate". I know I am nobody... but who cares! I like NWU and I'm happy when new Version is finally out... but waiting 1 month longer ain't so hard. I don't know on how long 1.3.9b now actually exist... but it's surely long out now. So stay quiet and have some patience!
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:06 pm

This topic has an estimation and it was a good one. Not my fault my PC is broken it's something unpredictable. I've already send the instructions to Ruke about map protection, I don't know when he is going to do this. Maybe today or tomorrow depending in his free time.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:49 pm

That's exactly why you should carry some kind of back-up, imagine if you would lose your entire map because of this? Cmon muzk, do I have to tell you about your own work ethics? Smile
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:56 pm

Westfield wrote:
That's exactly why you should carry some kind of back-up, imagine if you would lose your entire map because of this? Cmon muzk, do I have to tell you about your own work ethics? Smile
NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 24qj1ib runnnnnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Westfield wrote:
1) Map was in dropbox (before we moved to bitbucket)
2) It has been in bitbucket since Ruke started to help us.

So the problem isn't about the map itself, it's just about the map protection and optimization.
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Map Maker
Map Maker
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Don't worry, Ruke is here, everything is going to be fine.

I already optimize/protect the map, so muzk should be uploaded it in a few minutes.

Sorry for the delay (all blame goes to muzk, burn him!).

Last edited by Ruke on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironfist.com.ar
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:52 pm

muzk wrote:
Westfield wrote:
1) Map was in dropbox (before we moved to bitbucket)
2) It has been in bitbucket since Ruke started to help us.

So the problem isn't about the map itself, it's just about the map protection and optimization.
Cmon don't be picky, you know what I mean. Map protection tool is part of the map development which is vital for every release, hence should be kept safe along with the map
Back to top Go down
e-Glory.Lucci

e-Glory.Lucci

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:53 am

Before raging at the delay, people should consider that the mapmaker&team only wants the best for NWU. Otherwise they wouldn't be working on the map. And that they know the longer they wait with releasing, the more players might lose interest. However if it is released before it is done, bugs and sloppy work might lose even more players. Knowing this it is obvious that they didn't have enough time/and or opportunity yet to make a good and stable version. Slow release+quality -> fast release and sloppy work. Personally shit like the fucked courier without hotkeys etc made me annoyed playing a newer version and I would prefer to play the old, not sure if there is a newer version yet as I have been inactive for some months now. Anyway gl, hoping for a good and stable version!.

Oh and Nwu fans should sign up for the inhouse league for some quality games: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=113
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:05 am

e-Glory.Lucci wrote:
Before raging at the delay, people should consider that the mapmaker&team only wants the best for NWU. Otherwise they wouldn't be working on the map. And that they know the longer they wait with releasing, the more players might lose interest. However if it is released before it is done, bugs and sloppy work might lose even more players. Knowing this it is obvious that they didn't have enough time/and or opportunity yet to make a good and stable version. Slow release+quality -> fast release and sloppy work. Personally shit like the fucked courier without hotkeys etc made me annoyed playing a newer version and I would prefer to play the old, not sure if there is a newer version yet as I have been inactive for some months now. Anyway gl, hoping for a good and stable version!.

Oh and Nwu fans should sign up for the inhouse league for some quality games: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=113
Thankz.

We haven't consider Hotkeys for couriers... I'll add them in next version. What key would you like?
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:44 pm

MuZk -sdsm mode doesn't work at all it's like the bug there was before.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Al ready reported even in bitbucket, he told ruke to fix it if im not wrong XD
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:14 am

Yeah. I realiced that the version we uploaded is not the real one. I'll fix the link tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:08 am

Any update on this?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:12 am

Back to top Go down
https://n-w-u.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5