Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bLacKFrosT
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
bLacKFrosT

SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy Empty
PostSubject: SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy   SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:40 pm

So I remember back when I played alot I found a way to solo kyuubi with Gai at lvl 8 and I would always make this my goal to do whenever I got Gai but ironically in this guide I'm holding off on Gai solo strategy until I find most reliable/optimal one. But I have 2 other heroes who can do it quite decently and being able to kill kyuubi at relative early level is pretty huge because when he dies you get 2 1/2 levels and gold from kyuubi kill +1k gold from kyuubi essence if you choose to sell it. Thus making it worth it.

Lee
What you need:
-Lvl 8, although 9 is optimal.
-Items Mana boots, yes I said mana boots I will explain later, Mask of Madness, Shin Guards any other items you after this are luxury and will just make it easier.
-Skill Build 0-4-3-1 if lvl 8. 0-4-4-1 if lvl 9

Skill/Item Reasoning
The way this strategy works is you need your drunken brawler skill maxed for the 75% evasion and the mana boots to be able to spam the drunken brawler skill throughout fight. The mask of madness is also needed for dps and speed purposes. Your ulti is kind of useless because it uses up too much mana and kills you too quickly the mask of madness uses less mana and gives you faster attack speed.

Strategy
Go to kyuubi activate drunken brawler and mask of madness. Whenever your drunken brawler tooltip dissapears you must run/kite him around till it's off cd(relative short cd of 12 when maxed) Whenever your drunken brawler is off cd you should be using it and attacking kyuubi all while activating your mask of madness when it's off cd but only if you have drunken brawler on too. Do not forget to use your mana boots when they're off cd too this is important. Keep doing this until kyuubi is dead also towards end when he in red zone you can just yolo ulti him to end fight faster.

Sidenote fight takes 1-2 mins tops and no one checks kyuubi in pubs anyways unless they have maphack and see what you're doing "then randomly happen on you with their whole team"

Also try to abuse runes, runes weren't used for sake of this guide but if you get Double Damage then EZ kyuubi essence.

I've done this 3 times with no problems he doesn't even come close to killing you, only thing you have to worry about is managing your mana and keeping eye on drunken brawler tooltip so you arent taking unnecessary damage when it's off.

Will Post Juugo/Gai Guides soon.
Back to top Go down
bLacKFrosT
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
bLacKFrosT

PostSubject: Re: SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy   SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Ok here is next guide this one is more straight forward. Also I want to note something most optimal reliable way of solo'ing kyuubi seems to be at lvl 9 because at lvl 7-8 his rng bashes have chance to crush you but with lvl 9 it's more reliable that you won't die even if he becomes rng bashlord.

Juugo
What you need:
-Lvl 9
-Items STR Treads, Shin Guards, Sarutobi Helm. Anything after this is luxury.
-Skill Build 0-4-4-1

Strategy:
Activate your enrage keep it active whole time. Then activate bloodthirst skill. When fight first starts, once it is off cd wait until your a little below half hp, then activate your ulti and bloodthirst skill from there on keep using bloodthirst skill whenever off cooldown. I've done this 3 times in a row and it worked but you do come close to dying near end I guess only advice is don't be scared and run stand your ground. Also Double Damage rune ensures victory.

Something I've thought about with these guides is if fight woulda been easier if I had maybe bought a healing salve or two. Maybe this would make it possible to win at lower level 7-8 more reliably. Just a thought for anyone who wants to experiment.

Also something not noted this was done w/o the hp bonus you get from killing a creep with enrage(you get 4hp per lh/deny so if you got 40lhs from lvl 1-9 thats extra 160hp) and it may sound detrimental to not have any levels in charge but if you're just afk farming or just get one level in charge at the start for initiating purposes and do this at lvl 10 or lower level depending on how game is going and if you get a rune or teammate helping then it can be good.

Next up Gai Guide
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy   SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:49 pm

lol looks nice Very Happy keep up the guides pubs gota see this
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
bLacKFrosT
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
bLacKFrosT

PostSubject: Re: SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy   SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Actually idk im unsure of it now......I thought since other things were neutered versions of their dota counterparts it was same with kyuubi. I thought he didn't scale at all through time and was just the same dmg/armor for whole game. So I think all of this is null but idk can't really test in an actual game because of SD mode no reliable way to test except for private lobby. Please delete this thread.
Back to top Go down
bLacKFrosT
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
bLacKFrosT

PostSubject: Re: SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy   SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:42 am

Double post sorry. I still feel most of these strategies will work but 2 things I neglected from using private lobby. 1. The rate at which you get exp is faster than when you get gold so I think having upgraded boots plus like nids/saru helm by the time you're lvl 7-8 is probablly really hard and only viable in a perfect scenario. But still I think you these strategies will work at lvl 9+ and should be attempted atleast. People still forget pubs should be more for learning rather than winning at all costs I think people should try to experiment more and not be close minded. I will prob make a thread about this soon.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy   SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:38 pm

bLacKFrosT wrote:
Double post sorry. I still feel most of these strategies will work but 2 things I neglected from using private lobby. 1. The rate at which you get exp is faster than when you get gold so I think having upgraded boots plus like nids/saru helm by the time you're lvl 7-8 is probablly really hard and only viable in a perfect scenario. But still I think you these strategies will work at lvl 9+ and should be attempted atleast. People still forget pubs should be more for learning rather than winning at all costs I think people should try to experiment more and not be close minded. I will prob make a thread about this soon.
there are people who like to learn and there some who join to feed,flame,anti teamwork on purpos example : mew,azog etc
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Albi

Albi

PostSubject: Re: SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy   SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Just erase this kyuubi.. its useless anyway xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy   SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy Empty

Back to top Go down

SOLO Kyuubi Guide/Strategy
Page 1 of 1