32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Levi
Student
Student
Levi

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:00 am

Natsu wrote:
levi i can tell you for the moment the unstuck default skill is ok.. yeah you can use it to go to your base, but the default have a high cooldonw so the people cant abuse the skill, and if they use to go to the base they are on trouble if they get stuck and the skill is on cooldown, but we need more C&C after the new version with this default.

Edit: Ok... for you is that, but for me if is used a lot of times like in Lol you can tp to your base a lot of times with that stupid default.

No, the default skill doesnt have a high cd, should have put it to like 500 or sumthing, if sum one ned to unstuck every 2min, obviously he/she is doing it on purpose.

-Levi
Back to top Go down
Illi
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:29 am

if you are stucked, get a tp.

if you dont have money for a tp, tell a mate to get it.

if your mate cant give it to you, give it to a CHICKEN?!?!?!?!
i mean, why the hell are you adding that dota chicken, if you dont make it being used/make it being useless? Razz
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:24 am

Illi wrote:

i mean, why the hell are you adding that dota chicken, if you dont make it being used/make it being useless? Razz

Relax pro, this default skill will be in game until the next version. because we want to be secure about the terrain, can you understand that?
Back to top Go down
Illi
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:34 am

Eol wrote:
Illi wrote:

Relax pro, this default skill will be in game until the next version. because we want to be secure about the terrain, can you understand that?

tbh, i dont understand why you would release a map with "wrong" terrain, but never mind, its your choice...
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:37 am

Illi wrote:
Eol wrote:
Illi wrote:

tbh, i dont understand why you would release a map with "wrong" terrain, but never mind, its your choice...

its only a temporally backup , even in dota people get stuck in the terrain...so is a map with a ¨wrong terrain¨? >.>
Back to top Go down
ReiAyanami

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:04 pm

FAIL! i was thinking of this since i read this system =3 sooo we are gonna have a very bad version of nwu =3 waiting 2 years for nothing =3 thats why i think

GL! finish the map quick plz u.u
Back to top Go down
Illi
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Eol wrote:
Illi wrote:
Eol wrote:
Illi wrote:

its only a temporally backup , even in dota people get stuck in the terrain...so is a map with a ¨wrong terrain¨? >.>

i just mean: in dota you usually dont get stucked, but if you get stucked, you still dont need a unstuck command, but instead, they let the chicken get that tp scroll...
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:14 pm

ReiAyanami wrote:
FAIL! i was thinking of this since i read this system =3 sooo we are gonna have a very bad version of nwu =3 waiting 2 years for nothing =3 thats why i think

Cmon Boygeorge , this map is not going to be a bad version, so adjuste your suspensor and chill out
Back to top Go down
Dave
Student
Student
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:19 pm

geez just make it a rule that ppl only may use it if they are stuck. simply isnt it? stop crying
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:20 pm

agree with dave, i dont know why the people react like that -.-
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Easy to avoid that rule...

Btw, every time when ayanami say sth, we can see that she donest have a brain! cat
Back to top Go down
daba_kg

daba_kg

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Guys dont flame map makers,they give their time to make map,while you are doing sth else... lets see new map first and then if many players dont like it make complain... but for now let them do their work!
Back to top Go down
Taiki88

Taiki88

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:08 pm

It's not like they HAVE to make the map for any of us. People should just be glad that there's a new version comming up and just wait, patiently, for it.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:46 pm

ReiAyanami wrote:

zZzZ get a life Lady Oscar.

Taiki88 wrote:
It's not like they HAVE to make the map for any of us. People should just be glad that there's a new version comming up and just wait, patiently, for it.

At last someone who understand!! afro
Back to top Go down
Oh^La^La
Chuunin
Chuunin
Oh^La^La

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:21 am

at last is it out and i uploaded it to playdota.eu

this is a bot in our server we can get 50 free bot and we can be admins you can see the info in the site

www.playdota.eu

thanks Kroom and thanks eol and thanks to everyone who worked in this map cheers
Back to top Go down
http://devzclan.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7