Eol
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
smokeyca
Student
Student

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Levi wrote:
Gj on Naruto, but y dont u test the map as it is now and release a version 4 the public to play, then add future characters like Anko and suigetsu 4 updates in later versions.

-Levi

Cuz they want to do it this way so they can not have to release another map for 2 years duh... common sense >Sad

Admin : Introduce yourself before posting
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:59 pm

smokeyca wrote:
Cuz they want to do it this way so they can not have to release another map for 2 years duh... common sense >: (

Some true and Some false, is true that we will take our time for the next version after the 1.3.0 release due the adition of game modes or at least that is what we want to focus. And is false that we are going to take like 2 years again >.>

Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:38 am

smokay check the list, the only thing left is add anko and suigetsu, but make a suggestion is not to hard.
Back to top Go down
smokeyca
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:20 pm

yeah i saw the list... but how long did it take to get to where that list is now.... lets hope all the wait was worth it
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:20 am

the new version would be epic so just w8 little bit, there is not much to do.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:25 am

Well finally we are in the final rute for the beta and you will ask , what things do you need to finish and release the final version? Let's see :

1) Naruto Revamp ( 100% done )

2) Add Anko ( Need some model animations changes )

3) Add Suigetsu ( We are not 100% agree with the skills sets )

4) Beta Test

Features :

Add unstuck system: Every heroe will have a default ability that will teleport you to the base.

The casting time for this spell will be 8 sec and the cooldown time will be 135 sec also you need to know if your enemy hit you or cast and spell on you, the teleport cast will be broke and you will not able to escape via this skill. So if you want to abuse of this , think before doing that.

How much time this will take us? we don't know, how many forums hacked before the official release? we don't know ether x].

Greetings.

NWU Staff

Last edited by Eol on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:40 am

I throught it will exists for a few versions ... right? Just to avoid these unpredictable bugs for the comming version Suspect
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:03 am

an Unstuck system, there are to points, 1 good and the other bad:

Good Point : in that way people will not abuse of the -debug or something else if you take care about balancing. Imo is a nice move to add that.

Bad Point : If you fail doing this...the game play will take another direction and will be an abuse every time people want.

My recomendations are : If you add a Tp with the same cd as the default skill , it should be nice that both have a shared cooldown. So if people use the default skill , tp item goes on cd or if you use Tp item, Default skill goes on cd.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:08 am

For me da best choise is make that thing like a comand, so when the people get stuck on trees or something like that, only needs to write -unstuck to return to the base and not to use if they are with red life.
Back to top Go down
Oh^La^La
Chuunin
Chuunin
Oh^La^La

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:26 am

well i agree with Natsu some people would use this ability to go to base when they are red name

for example : if someone was red hp but he was away from base and no one from his enemies is near him the nearest one is at his base and when he is going to catch him
BAM!!!! he disappeared and went to his base ... i think it would be crap
Back to top Go down
http://devzclan.forumotion.net/
SkFoRZa

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:38 am

For me the best way to do this is that the map could be able to detect if under you or next to you there is another object (like a tree) and if it happens move your hero X coords to the left/right/top/left.

I think that I've seen that in NvB or a map, when you use Lee's Ulti and he is gonna land in a tree, he moves to the ground.

Admin : Introduce yourself before posting
Back to top Go down
Levi
Student
Student
Levi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:51 pm

i agreed with natsu, dont think its a good idea to add a skill that tps u, people r jus gona use it 4 going back to base, not to unstuck. santa

-Levi
Back to top Go down
Amphi
Student
Student
Amphi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:39 am

Maybe this could work if the cast time was like 30 seconds then it could work but tbh I think don't do it, just keep suicide and give gold then give back, and try to think of ways to eliminate ways of being stuck
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:57 am

Amphi wrote:
Maybe this could work if the cast time was like 30 seconds then it could work but tbh I think don't do it, just keep suicide and give gold then give back, and try to think of ways to eliminate ways of being stuck

How much time will take you to throw a spell or just hit a target? 30s is to much and the -suicide is not able because they removed the gold share, so now you can't give gold to the most imba char on your team bounce
Back to top Go down
fnatic
Student
Student
fnatic

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:45 pm

yes imo this spell shouldnt be provided.
mb there could be an item which has that effect.
cuz otherways people gonna abuse it like hell
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Bah, I'm sure that command will be available only for the next version, to debug these unpredictable bugs. Isn't hard avoid them, it is just be careful with the terrain .... anyways, these teleport caverns dificult everething.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:22 am

Well finally we are in the final rute for the beta and you will ask , what things do you need to finish and release the final version? Let's see :

1) Naruto Revamp ( 100% done )

2) Add Anko ( Need some model animations changes )

3) Add Suigetsu ( We are not 100% agree with the skills sets )

4) Beta Test ( First Day )

Features :

Add unstuck system: Every heroe will have a default ability that will teleport you to the base.

The casting time for this spell will be 8 sec and the cooldown time will be 135 sec also you need to know if your enemy hit you or cast and spell on you, the teleport cast will be broke and you will not able to escape via this skill. So if you want to abuse of this , think before doing that.

Beta Test :

Well finally we got the firt beta test after...9 months , for now kroom decided to do the map with out anko and suigetsu ( for the moment ) in order to find bugs.

1) Bug on the repick , when you repick sometimes the repicked heroe dont appears.

2) Bug with naruto and hinata, when hinata cast a spell on Naruto´s clone causes critical error

3) Bug on naruto skill 2

4) Bug on akamaru and kiba movement , when kiba and akamaru are selected , only akamaru move

5) All skill of Tayuya and Sakon are available at lvl 5

6) Some bugs on duel arena >.>

7) Bug on Tsunade ultimate

Map file side :

5351 kb of 8000 kb

How much time this will take us? we don't know, how many forums hacked before the official release? we don't know ether x].

Greetings.

NWU Staff

Last edited by Eol on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:32 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hummer
Student
Student
Hummer

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:37 am

If you need more beta testing i can support you with my clan, i don't think its imba secret now so it will only faster the process of bug finding. If not my clan - choose any other clan, so it will be faster.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:49 am

Hummer wrote:
If you need more beta testing i can support you with my clan, i don't think its imba secret now so it will only faster the process of bug finding. If not my clan - choose any other clan, so it will be faster.

Dont worry , i think we are enogth for the beta test. thnx
Back to top Go down
Hummer
Student
Student
Hummer

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:54 am

Last version i'm sure u thought u were enough too, but you know better than me how many bugs left in 1.2.2.
But i don't insist, gl testing.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Hummer wrote:
Last version i'm sure u thought u were enough too, but you know better than me how many bugs left in 1.2.2.
But i don't insist, gl testing.

Well that happend because only kroom and me tested the map , also we don't test enougth because some people were rushing us for the release >.>
Back to top Go down
fnatic
Student
Student
fnatic

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:12 pm

with a betha version 100 players would find bugs and report.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Hummer when Almi release the map if i remember well , you and your clan(where Almi was) flame nwu for taking to long for the beta test and now you want a piece of the cake? you are asking to much imo, beside kroom have enougth confidence on you? i don't think so.

Let them test the map and stay cool until the release date.
Back to top Go down
Hummer
Student
Student
Hummer

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:23 pm

First of all i don't even want to speak with ass licker like you. I falmed nwu cause they lied lied and lied to me and to comunity. Thx Almi for posting beta, it moved admins somehow. And i don't want a piece of cake, i have seen everything already from old beta. I almost sure they can't release a ver without bugs so i suggest help from top players. But they don't want. Mb there is no beta? Srsly with such ppl like eol it is gonna be fail anyway.
PS bye bye, cause i gonna get banned for this post. xD
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Na, only warned for flaming and we don't lie.

Post the advances don't makes us moved or something , we just ignoring the fact that he want to destroy everything because his proyect was a completly fail. Now we are in the final instance of the map and lets keep it in this way. I promise you that will be the best AoS map ever of naruto.

NWU>NvB and SWA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next