HomePortalLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Modes for the future versions of Nwu

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kakuzu
Student
Student
avatar

Posts : 61
Age : 28
Location : Ombuserver xD

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:58 am

KimimaroKaguya wrote:
I know this is like Duhh...but...=) a WTF mode, you know, no mana cost/cooldon
OMG: powers changed to be extremly powerful..soo ehhe I hope my comment wasn't too...off the charts...thanks
hhahhhah...yeah....but I think the others's ideas are a bit more....revolutionary...or original
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 614

PostSubject: Kage Bunshin Mode   Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:45 am

LikeARecordBaby wrote:
muzk wrote:
Mode name -> Same Hero
Short mode name -> -sh
Description -> Allow users select same heroes
Reason for this mode -> I think it is useful for 1v1. Also it could be fun.

i like this same hero idea. that could be an alternative for a cw/fw.

Well, i had the same idea than muzk for taking "same heroe" mode


Mode name : Kage Bunshin mode

Short mode name : -kb

Description: if chosen on -ar (like in -arkbsm = all random, kage bunshin, short mode), each player are given the SAME HEROE chosen randomly.

If chosen in -ap, each player can vote in all taverns for taking the heroe that everyone will have. The SAME HEROE will be chosen with the highest vote calls when all players voted (chosed). The players have 10 sec to vote.

If chosen in -sd, each player have 3 different heroes taken randomly to choose in their circle. NOTE: all the player circles will show the same 3 choices.
After 10 sec, the map will chose between the 3 characters which one has the highest vote calls.

PS: if many heroes have the same highest votes number. The map will chose randomly between the favourite heroes.
The map will show the time remaining (10 sec) before votes end and the characters chosen with the numbers of vote given to them.

Btw, merry christmas to you all Wink
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu
Student
Student
avatar

Posts : 61
Age : 28
Location : Ombuserver xD

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:29 am

hahhah some awesome modes have come up..now muzk can say he lacks of ideas hahhah. I think the swithc on mode is the one in need right now due to the leavers being a big problem. I also think that an WTF, CM, SH, and other dota like mods can also be included. But I think the crazy mods suggested should be added first before the dota modes so this game has more things that are original and so that becomes less like dota and mor ofa game on it's own.
happy new years "that already happend xD"
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 27
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:02 am

Well is not a mode is a comand.

Comand: -Surrender or -Concede

Description: This comand will force your teamates vote in order to end or keep up the game.

Reason for this mode: I was thinking about this and i found that most of the games are fucked up thanks to leavers. So write this in order to end the game earlyer with a team vote [Like lol or Hon]

This will reduce the leavers and there would be no need for switch comand : D
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
avatar

Posts : 828
Age : 24
Location : Montreal, Qc

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Natsu wrote:
Well is not a mode is a comand.

Comand: -Surrender or -Concede

Description: This comand will force your teamates vote in order to end or keep up the game.

Reason for this mode: I was thinking about this and i found that most of the games are fucked up thanks to leavers. So write this in order to end the game earlyer with a team vote [Like lol or Hon]

This will reduce the leavers and there would be no need for switch comand : D

Eh I think it wouldn't change much because it would do the same as in LoL. For exemple you want to surrender and 2-3 people say no. Or you don't want and all your team surrenders...
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 27
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:30 pm

ArOunDThaWOrLD wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Well is not a mode is a comand.

Comand: -Surrender or -Concede

Description: This comand will force your teamates vote in order to end or keep up the game.

Reason for this mode: I was thinking about this and i found that most of the games are fucked up thanks to leavers. So write this in order to end the game earlyer with a team vote [Like lol or Hon]

This will reduce the leavers and there would be no need for switch comand : D

Eh I think it wouldn't change much because it would do the same as in LoL. For exemple you want to surrender and 2-3 people say no. Or you don't want and all your team surrenders...

the number can be changed, if 3 want to surrender and 2 dont want. 3 > 2, so the game finish. No more retards that want to stay until the last.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 191
Location : @USEast

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Disagree with that command. It can be heavily abused. If you guys want to end game its easier to hard code it into bot and have it be enabled / disabled at will.

___________________________________________________________


~Kuro
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
avatar

Posts : 828
Age : 24
Location : Montreal, Qc

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Kuro wrote:
Disagree with that command. It can be heavily abused. If you guys want to end game its easier to hard code it into bot and have it be enabled / disabled at will.

It could be like the -end command for the bot but that people who aren't admin could use. For exemple like Natsu said it could be a vote 3/2.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 191
Location : @USEast

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:04 pm

As I have said its easier to have it added on the bot then the map. If its added through the map it will be very abuseable like-wise on bot there can be limits placed on players and etc.

___________________________________________________________


~Kuro
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 27
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Kuro wrote:
As I have said its easier to have it added on the bot then the map. If its added through the map it will be very abuseable like-wise on bot there can be limits placed on players and etc.

The thing here is that most of the people hate the leaver and dont wanna play a 4v5 so that's why im suggesting that command.

The things get worse if there is an admin who have all his teammate and you cant leave, cuz there is a high prob that you can get banned for that. Knowing that you dont wanna play a 4v5 or 3v5 -.-
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
avatar

Posts : 941
Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:31 am

Uhmmm... You should add more restrictions like specific game time interval, numbers of leavers required, and so on.

As Kuro said, with this command you can abuse.

___________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 363
Location : U.S. East

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:14 am

muzk wrote:
Uhmmm... You should add more restrictions like specific game time interval, numbers of leavers required, and so on.

As Kuro said, with this command you can abuse.

Yeah something like

-concede

  • can only be done when the game has reached the 20 minute mark.
  • the first player to type "-concede" will start a vote. Players have 25 seconds to vote
  • the entire team needs to type "-concede" for the vote to pass
  • if the vote does not pass with consent from the entire team, then you need to wait 60 seconds (1 minute) after the current voting process is over (after 25 seconds) before you can start another "-concede" vote.
  • if vote passes, team that concedes loses


? Number of leavers? HoN/LoL you can give up in a 5v5. It's not so much of a command for fixing a game ruined by leavers (though it can act as one) as it is just giving up, like if the score if Gai is 10-0-4 in 20 minutes with 80 creep kills, and his team score is something like 20-4.

Not really a neccessary command, but it can't hurt. Don't really see how this can be abused.
Back to top Go down
Aximil
Student
Student
avatar

Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:14 am

I'd kind of like it so that if a base would be destroyed it drops to 1hp and becomes invulnerable. It then forces all players into an arena in a free-for-all. Once only 1 player is left alive the base becomes vulnerable again (and will often or not be instantly defeated because a ton of creeps will be around it) which will end the game un-changed. Of course no champions will re-spawn once this fight is started to prevent early deaths from wiping out the creeps/attacking the other base.

It's just a fun end of the game thing that doesn't really hold any merit. I just think it'd be fun. The mode name could be pretty much anything, but I'd like if it was

-gg

so that peoples could have a good final fight at the end of a game like a lot of peoples seem to want, as I've seen a lot of peoples say "Don't end yet, I want to fight [insert champion name here]!"
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
avatar

Posts : 941
Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:51 am

^Funny! Razz

___________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down
Aximil
Student
Student
avatar

Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:10 am

muzk wrote:
^Funny! Razz
Don't mock me, everyone took all the good ideas! D:
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 191
Location : @USEast

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:43 pm

@Void
Say for an example every game that reached 20 minutes 1 team is somewhat doing bad and doesn't want to play anymore type -forfeit or whatever this command would be.
The game ends. But if they continued they will would stand a chance.

Another example is a team of 3 ~ 5 people purposely ruining the game. Then voting the game to end just to annoy people and join next > ruin next. Even though theres leavers games still continue as 4v4, 5v4.

Either way the bot is set to end after X team difference and X players remaining. Also there have been bots who added -forfeit or w/e you'd like to call it. It failed miserably due to the fact every game gets ended that way therefore no one playing on those bots.

And even if you want this command in-game its rather easier to add it through bot then starting fresh from a map and testing, revising, and finalizing the features to rid it of abusable flaws and bugs.

Bots are here for convenience you need to learn how to make use of them instead of randomly trying to argue with people on forums.

Between. Just admit defeat, don't resort to instant end just because your losing. Imagine your winning and someone else is losing. Wouldn't they want the game to end? But you don't? Just think about these things. What goes for them goes for you.

___________________________________________________________


~Kuro
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Couldn't agree less

even so, there's too many times team who fail or lose about 20min game makes a comeback with just teaming all back agains the other winning team.
If you add some option to end the game easier, ppl will give up too fast and game issues will be decided at the 15st gametime
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 363
Location : U.S. East

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:12 am

Kuro wrote:
@Void
Say for an example every game that reached 20 minutes 1 team is somewhat doing bad and doesn't want to play anymore type -forfeit or whatever this command would be.
The game ends. But if they continued they will would stand a chance.

Another example is a team of 3 ~ 5 people purposely ruining the game. Then voting the game to end just to annoy people and join next > ruin next. Even though theres leavers games still continue as 4v4, 5v4.

Either way the bot is set to end after X team difference and X players remaining. Also there have been bots who added -forfeit or w/e you'd like to call it. It failed miserably due to the fact every game gets ended that way therefore no one playing on those bots.

And even if you want this command in-game its rather easier to add it through bot then starting fresh from a map and testing, revising, and finalizing the features to rid it of abusable flaws and bugs.

Bots are here for convenience you need to learn how to make use of them instead of randomly trying to argue with people on forums.

Between. Just admit defeat, don't resort to instant end just because your losing. Imagine your winning and someone else is losing. Wouldn't they want the game to end? But you don't? Just think about these things. What goes for them goes for you.

Hmm have you tried LoL/HoN? Conceding isn't something people use when it's just 'somewhat doing bad', it's when it's very clear that the other team is going to win, unless they just play hella bad/sloppy from then and onward. Not that that hasn't happened before, but it's just unlikely. If you would've kept playing and won, it was just a bad judgement call on your part, but usually people can tell the difference between probably going to lose and definitely going to lose, and conceding in both the LoL/HoN community is used for 'definitely going to lose'.

Game ruining? Not sure what you mean by that, cuz they can troll just as hard either way. If they're going to ruin a game, it's going to be ruined. Not sure how voting to concede would 'annoy people'. Better trolling is like just tower dive at level one all game, same shit as doing nothing after the 20 minute mark, game is ruined either way. Such a random/rare occurance like this never came to mind as far as 'abusing goes', but seriously, there are better ways to ruin games and have more fun seeing people rage than just conceding at 20.

Yeah, bot ends when there are a certain number of players left. But this command does more than that.

Randomly trying to argue? What? Because I disagree/agree with something, I'm just 'randomly arguing'?

'You don't'? You mean I want to fountain farm more at the end of the game? I can live without that, but imagine HoN, a game with stats recorded and everything. Wouldn't you want to be playing a game while on the winning team for as long as possible to farm k/d and creeps? Well too bad, because they can concede when the game is hopeless. Might as well move on, since you outplayed them by far already, who cares about raping them over and over again 40-50 minutes into the game.

Basically, imo, I think its a mode that's not really necessary, but it wouldn't be bad to put in if muzk wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 191
Location : @USEast

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:18 am

@Void

This game isnt LoL or HoN. Nor do we wan't to play it because we're here for a reason. If not then why lurk?

You don't see DotA with this type of mode because why? Bots do it for them. Therefore its not necessary. =) And HoN/LoL is a DotA 'clone' as stated directly from there sites.

___________________________________________________________


~Kuro
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 706
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Kuro wrote:
@Void
Say for an example every game that reached 20 minutes 1 team is somewhat doing bad and doesn't want to play anymore type -forfeit or whatever this command would be.
The game ends. But if they continued they will would stand a chance.

Another example is a team of 3 ~ 5 people purposely ruining the game. Then voting the game to end just to annoy people and join next > ruin next. Even though theres leavers games still continue as 4v4, 5v4.

Either way the bot is set to end after X team difference and X players remaining. Also there have been bots who added -forfeit or w/e you'd like to call it. It failed miserably due to the fact every game gets ended that way therefore no one playing on those bots.

And even if you want this command in-game its rather easier to add it through bot then starting fresh from a map and testing, revising, and finalizing the features to rid it of abusable flaws and bugs.

Bots are here for convenience you need to learn how to make use of them instead of randomly trying to argue with people on forums.

Between. Just admit defeat, don't resort to instant end just because your losing. Imagine your winning and someone else is losing. Wouldn't they want the game to end? But you don't? Just think about these things. What goes for them goes for you.

QFT
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 363
Location : U.S. East

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Kuro wrote:
@Void

This game isnt LoL or HoN. Nor do we wan't to play it because we're here for a reason. If not then why lurk?

You don't see DotA with this type of mode because why? Bots do it for them. Therefore its not necessary. =) And HoN/LoL is a DotA 'clone' as stated directly from there sites.

Ye I know it's not necessary I even admitted it at the bottom of my post lol... (just saying it's not really abusable and it wouldnt hurt to have such a thing in the game)

Yeah when I mentioned HoN/LoL in my last post I was just referring to how ppl in those communities use the concede option, they don't concede if they're losing, they concede if it's very clear they will lose. Was just assuming people would have the same mindset in the NWU community as to not conceding too early.
Back to top Go down
Aximil
Student
Student
avatar

Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:07 pm

But here's the flawed thing with that logic: The NWU community is bad and nothing like the HoN/LoL community. Other than that it would be a nice mode to have.
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:40 am

Screw concede never surrender! gogo 1v5
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 363
Location : U.S. East

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:47 am

Aximil wrote:
But here's the flawed thing with that logic: The NWU community is bad and nothing like the HoN/LoL community. Other than that it would be a nice mode to have.

idk about that XD, the LoL community is pretty LoL D: game is e z mode.
Back to top Go down
Aximil
Student
Student
avatar

Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:32 am

EchoingVoid wrote:
Aximil wrote:
But here's the flawed thing with that logic: The NWU community is bad and nothing like the HoN/LoL community. Other than that it would be a nice mode to have.

idk about that XD, the LoL community is pretty LoL D: game is e z mode.
Not talking about the game itself, strictly the community. Overall the LoL community is better than the NWU community and has less ragers, game ruiners, etc; etc;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Modes for the future versions of Nwu   

Back to top Go down
 
Modes for the future versions of Nwu
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Back to the Future
» Complications Now and in the near future
» Batmen of the future
» Flash back to the Future [Training]
» The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars Unlimited :: Naruto Wars Unlimited :: Strategies-
Jump to: