14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Nice I really like his ultimate and the fact that he's not like the current Sasuke with enormous amount of mana.
Back to top Go down
Alric

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Yeah! this is cool! much better than the current sasuke
Back to top Go down
Master.Shinobi
Student
Student
Master.Shinobi

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:08 am

Like all but the dmg on the slash skill, the damage on each units he hits on path is to high for the about of ground he covers, if he hits 12 units main target gets 220 dmg but all others get 160, dmg on his path should decrease every unit he hits, but main target dmg should remain
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:46 am

Master.Shinobi wrote:
Like all but the dmg on the slash skill, the damage on each units he hits on path is to high for the about of ground he covers, if he hits 12 units main target gets 220 dmg but all others get 160, dmg on his path should decrease every unit he hits, but main target dmg should remain

A maximum of 170 damage... is not high at all.
Back to top Go down
Ivos

Ivos

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:47 am

Yup this hero is awesome cheers
BTW will you release sometjing like beta map for testing the new chars and another things for bugs?
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Ivos wrote:
Yup this hero is awesome cheers
BTW will you release sometjing like beta map for testing the new chars and another things for bugs?

Sleep I just make hero suggestions/revamps. I do not code or anything like that...
Back to top Go down
Ivos

Ivos

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:

Sleep I just make hero suggestions/revamps. I do not code or anything like that...

Ok but then who will confirm that,this hero will be offcial in the next update of the map?
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Ivos wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:

Ok but then who will confirm that,this hero will be offcial in the next update of the map?
It's not, in anyway, official. At this point it is just a pretty picture. If Kroom likes it, and the concept can be coded, it will be added to the map.
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Ivos wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:

It's a suggestion so if the map makers like it they might add it to the map.
Back to top Go down
Ivos

Ivos

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Let's hope so Smile
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Ivos wrote:
Let's hope so Smile

Well Eol already told you however, you can find some clues to the new character's concept they are adding by checking a certain concept suggested in this section.

Check here if you're lazy.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Master.Shinobi
Student
Student
Master.Shinobi

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:52 am

Im bad at hero suggestions, but i do do coding so if anyone needs anything just let me know. and someone should probably let kroom know he needs better map security its so ez to hack his maps and make changes just fyi...
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Ulty can't be passive.You can't hold susanoo all the time.Look at the logic side.It should better last 10-15 secs and it should give good benefits..cause this way...it's just not it.
Back to top Go down
mudcake
Student
Student
mudcake

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:51 am

Jiraiya wrote:
Ulty can't be passive.You can't hold susanoo all the time.Look at the logic side.It should better last 10-15 secs and it should give good benefits..cause this way...it's just not it.

But having a duration for it is a bit unrealistic too, considering how long he has it on in the 5 kage summit arc. I agree with what you're saying though, it should have a way to limit it's usage. IMO what it should do is drain his HP/Mana/both by like 1.5% per second or something, and if he runs out of mana then it ends (if he runs out of HP he just dies anyway lol). I think that would be a good way to limit its duration because it would work, and because using it in the actual series drains his mana and hurts his body, if I remember right
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:17 am

mudcake wrote:
Jiraiya wrote:

But having a duration for it is a bit unrealistic too, considering how long he has it on in the 5 kage summit arc. I agree with what you're saying though, it should have a way to limit it's usage. IMO what it should do is drain his HP/Mana/both by like 1.5% per second or something, and if he runs out of mana then it ends (if he runs out of HP he just dies anyway lol). I think that would be a good way to limit its duration because it would work, and because using it in the actual series drains his mana and hurts his body, if I remember right

Quick let's make Kakashi pass out after he uses Raikiri too many times >_>

But in all honesty...please enough of this benign devotion to anime/manga accuracy. This is for a game...and frankly...making it passive makes the character more fun to use, as opposed to clicking on/of every teamfight.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Student
Student
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:43 am

1. You do not need to click when you have hotkeys.
2. Fun to use for you,but when you pick him your enemies would piss of cause the ult is just too strong for a passive.
3. This is a game based on the Naruto series,not imagination.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:14 am

Itachi wrote:
2. Fun to use for you,but when you pick him your enemies would piss of cause the ult is just too strong for a passive.

cheers
Back to top Go down
mudcake
Student
Student
mudcake

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:35 pm

The ulti really is a bit too much for a passive, so IMO it should in some way be given a duration, drain mana, etc
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:31 pm

mudcake wrote:
The ulti really is a bit too much for a passive, so IMO it should in some way be given a duration, drain mana, etc

No thx.

@ Itachi & JiraiyaClicking vs. Pressing a hotkey...yeah...big difference, not. Oh dear...my passive is too strong in what regard? The bonus X% damage, that bonus is laughable. The range bonus is short...which means you must be talking about the bonuses to his abilities?

Finally you are absolutely wrong...This is a game based on imagination and the Naruto series. To think otherwise proves your own limitations.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Jiraiya wrote:
Itachi wrote:

cheers

men only becuz you and itachi post in all the sugg, wont make any change you are loosing you time. There is no point on doing that is a waste of time.

About this sasuke i love it so much, i want to try this sasuke in future versions.
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Natsu wrote:
Jiraiya wrote:
Itachi wrote:

cheers

men only becuz you and itachi post in all the sugg, wont make any change you are loosing you time. There is no point on doing that is a waste of time.

About this sasuke i love it so much, i want to try this sasuke in future versions.

I definitly agree with you Natsu it's not because they both agree on ridiculous ideas that they will be adopted in the future map versions. I also want to try this Sasuke some day Smile.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:27 am

soon or later we are going to see Sasuke mangekyo sharingan ingame.
Back to top Go down
Ivos

Ivos

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:39 am

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
soon or later we are going to see Sasuke mangekyo sharingan ingame.

I bet it's going to be later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:10 am

Ivos wrote:
I bet it's going to be later Very Happy

At least they can make that kind of suggestions not like others that put only the basic skills from war3 and call themselves ''coders'' clown clown clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke   [AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke Empty

Back to top Go down

[AM/R] Uchiha Sasuke
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next