58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:06 pm

just for the record clones CAN bash
since clones from proba are mirror images they copy every property (items held) and in tenten's case it takes whatever property the style attack of her she has when she uses the item (ranged attack gets ranged tenten clones, bash tenten gets tenten clones that also get 1/4 chance to bash)

btw herp are you "SHITonAD"?

maybe i wish there was another major host for this game
clan akg also host but they rarely do and they follow same bans just cuz they dont know why it's banned
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:07 pm

mercinater wrote:
since clones from proba are mirror images they copy every property (items held) and in tenten's case it takes whatever property the style attack of her she has when she uses the item (ranged attack gets ranged tenten clones, bash tenten gets tenten clones that also get 1/4 chance to bash)

clan akg also host but they rarely do and they follow same bans just cuz they dont know why it's banned

Derp could only be Secks....imo.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:19 pm

mercinater wrote:

It is just the buff image that show up when a clone have a Iron crow as a item , it does not stun the target @_@
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 am

it seems that clan ad has repealed the bans on items (crow/kaguya armor) on their bot(s)
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 am

DerpDandy wrote:
mercinater wrote:
this is quote unquote straight from an admin thread reason

"Character BANS: Tayuya and ANKO
Item Bans: Iron Crow, Kaguya Armor

Reasons:

Kaguya Armor: 2300 gold for 10 intelligence +6 armor + 45% return damage. all i say is "..."

IronCrow: same as nvb but worst, cause melee heroes get a 25% chance"

lol this is why I don't take clan AD seriously. People who think damage return on Kaguya armour is imba = retarded and need to kill themselves imo. Apparently someone didn't read the 3.5 duration on kaguya armour and 2.5 cooldown on ironcrow.

Quote :
What I find stupid is she can't be beaten in a 2v1, maybe even 3v1, late game if you get her propagation. And she can just ulti and run like piss while her clones bash them allowing her to escape if need be.

Fail apparently clones can bash now. LOL

Quote :
Bash should not to be a part of any AoS given the AoS should be a good one. Neither should you have to control anything apart from your own 1 hero if it's a good AoS.
because dota is imbalanced right?

Hey here's a cool solution, hit the person who doesn't have it on. Honestly they're a bunch of a retards. I don't see why anyone other than a non-carry would get blademail. Carry is supposed to kill people AKA rage aim supports and kill enemy carry last.

Returns any damage you take (after reductions) to the unit that dealt the damage (you still take the damage as well)
Damage is returned as pure damage
Lasts 4 seconds, costs 25 mana, and has a 22 second cooldown
Does not return damage that was caused by another Blademail

There's a reason why blademail deals pure damage. Pick support hero, and try to run away from carry with BKB on please. What? You can't? k you die HF. There's also a reason why ghost staff was added. L2 know what a counter is.

DPS carry loses to blademail/ghost sceptor
Ghost sceptor'd person loses to focus fire nukes.
Everyone loses to disables.

Hey hey hey! Guess which category of heroes have the most disables? Supports. Wait... But that means that supports > Carry?! WTF IS THIS? Owait BKB exists. k BKB dead. OWAIT THEY USE BLADEMAIL. k still dead because support hp is shit. OWAIT THEY'RE A TANK? k switch to lower hp support. ???? Profit. Seriously, Do I have to make a fucking flow chart or something? Gtfo.

Apparently supports can afford the 2k gold needed to get blademail, poor carry getting ganked over and over again.

Inpromptu teamfight chart:

Carry: Rageaim person with least hp then go to person with most hp: Exception if person has large AoE stun rage aim him before he uses it. If he uses it DON'T BE RETARDED HE BLEW HIS STUN HE'S NOT A THREAT ANYMORE GO AFTER LOW HP PEOPLE. Usually carry will chase your supports so HF raping. Be sure to activate magic immunity so that you can roflstomp. Oh if you're dieing to their normal attacks, GJ you let them get farmed pro team! You want to avoid getting blademail, because carry of opposite team won't be targetting you.

Support: Chain disable person being targeted, target same person as carry. Blow your nukes DO NOT SAVE THEM YOU FUCKING IDIOT. WHY SAVE NUKES IF YOU LOSE THE TEAM FIGHT? OWAIT THEY'RE GOING TO LIVE? WHO GIVES A SHIT THEY HAVE TO BACK, AND YOU GET TO PUSH L2 KNOW THAT OBJECT OF GAME IS TO DESTROY MAIN BUILDING. If being targeted run disable that person run back rage aim person carry is targeting.

Special mention: If other team's carry relies on spells don't get blademail, it's a useless piece of shit only used for small chance of survival against hard carries.

This isn't role discussion, this is teamwork discussion, generally 1 person does all the work and the rest help him with that. Object of the game is momentum, take advantage of any momentum gained. AKA EG carry ---> shit late game right? but your late game carry has free farm because you roam gank push apply preasure etc.

flm repost on their forum for great justice
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:00 am

better explanation impossible , so people from clan ad pls try to think about kaguya armor before ban it with out sense
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Eol wrote:
better explanation impossible , so people from clan ad pls try to think about kaguya armor before ban it with out sense

QFT
Back to top Go down
DerpDandy

DerpDandy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 pm

mercinater wrote:

clan akg also host but they rarely do and they follow same bans
Code:

just cuz they dont know why it's banned

http://www.playdota.com/mechanics/illusions
Quote :

Bash on Illusions

Illusions may proc the skill Bash, however they will never deal any bonus damage, also the stun they place is "fake" because despite the animation the target can still move, also if another bash hits the unit while in this "Fake bash" state it will only prolong the fake buff, this is also true the opposite way, if a real unit bashes a target and then the illusion "fake" bashes the real bash will be prolonged.

It should be noted that since the last remake of Basher illusions can no longer bash using it, however MKB Bash remained unchanged.

This isn't just dota mechanics. It's hard coded in WC3 mechanics.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/119458-Illusion-Bash
Quote :
I got a hero with Bash and Mirror image, but when the illusions bash the target, he dont get stunned! How to fix that?

Quote :
make a trigger, cuz illusions cant bash

Quote :
There isnt any gameplay constant that makes illusions enabled to bash. And even if i try trigger it, the false bash will still stay on the illusions

What was that about illusions being able to bash?

@name that starts with M can't remember

On AD i'm LaLaLa

Back to top Go down
0mg_t1red

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:52 pm

plz dont change kakshis ability 2 copy since he is copy ninja maybe make him copy only 3rd level skill but with aditional passive bonus from sharingan(not 2 strong)
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:40 am

k so i got a question

is crow exactly like basher from dota?

because it doesn't even say how long it bashes for, nor does it tell you whether or not it has a cooldown so I've always assumed it had 0 cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Illi
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:55 pm

since they "copied" ( dont flame me for this ) nearly all items, this should be exactly like dotas basher
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Doesn't anyone else think Kisame's regen spell needs a buff? It costs too much mana for too little hp.

I think there are 3 choices here:

1: Reduced mana cost
2: Increased heal (Preferably this one imo, and make it go up per lvl)
3. Add a passive regen effect (+1/2 hp per lvl)
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:50 am

Croix wrote:
Doesn't anyone else think Kisame's regen spell needs a buff? It costs too much mana for too little hp.

I agree.

Another thing that should be fixed is Kido's arrow charge. It should be like Windrunner's where if u move ur hero by right clicking, it'll cancel the charge. For kido you can't do that, you have to hit "S" to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Croix wrote:

Quote :

Symbiotic Relationship
Flavor Text: Kisame's relation with his sword allows him to regenerate wounds at the cost of chakra.
Spell Type: Self Buff
Targets: Self

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 Taintedflesh

Mana Cost (Toggle Cost): 20
Mana Upkeep (Per second): 20/30/40/50
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Radius: N/A
Range: Self
Cast Time: Instant
Type: Spell
Required Level:1/3/5/7

Activation: Upon activation heals Kisame for 1 point of health to 1 point of mana consumed each second. Kisame also gains a bonus +5/7/9/11% move speed and + 1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5 armor while this skill is active.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Croix wrote:

Yeah it cost to much mana but you forget that Kisame drain mana with his spells and when he hits and reduced the mana cost can be 2 side sharped knife.

Increased heal , is a good idea but numbers? rigth now the numbers are : heals 50 hp for every 100/90/80/70 points of mana.

I dont like the idea of add a passive to that spell.

Quote :
Symbiotic Relationship
Flavor Text: Kisame's relation with his sword allows him to regenerate wounds at the cost of chakra.

Activation: Upon activation heals Kisame for 1 point of health to 1 point of mana consumed each second. Kisame also gains a bonus +5/7/9/11% move speed and + 1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5 armor while this skill is active.

The ulti slow and with this spell , kisame will be imba.
Back to top Go down
lulubaer

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:06 pm

what's the release date? will it be within the next 24 months?
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:45 pm

lulubaer wrote:
what's the release date? will it be within the next 24 months?

When the people stop asking things like this.
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:28 pm

It will be out when it will be out nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:29 pm

#'s...or you can make it like Scout's invis from HoN so there is a MS/Armor boost for like the first 2 or 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:03 am

Eol wrote:
Croix wrote:

Yeah it cost to much mana but you forget that Kisame drain mana with his spells and when he hits and reduced the mana cost can be 2 side sharped knife.

Increased heal , is a good idea but numbers? rigth now the numbers are : heals 50 hp for every 100/90/80/70 points of mana.

I dont like the idea of add a passive to that spell.

Quote :
Symbiotic Relationship

The ulti slow and with this spell , kisame will be imba.

Eol, we realize that he drains mana (must be pretty dumb not to realize that). And with taking that into account, we still think it's too weak the way it is. IMO increase the amount it heals, instead of decreasing the mana cost if you're going to buff the skill.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Quote :
IMO increase the amount it heals, instead of decreasing the mana cost if you're going to buff the skill.

Agree
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:53 pm

RockOn wrote:
Quote :
IMO increase the amount it heals, instead of decreasing the mana cost if you're going to buff the skill.

Agree

Yes, As I said this is the prefered change, I just gave other options just incase.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Talking about some buff,

Is it possible to add some slow like tsuna 2nd skill, stun (1sec because of the short cd of rasengan) or give higher % damage to Yondaime Rasengan??

That skill dont give that much % damage whereas you give jiro active skill more than triple damage with some stun.

You have also the incredible cost of mana which is higher than dash...

Thx for your consideration
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:51 pm

GodScream wrote:
Talking about some buff,

Is it possible to add some slow like tsuna 2nd skill, stun (1sec because of the short cd of rasengan) or give higher % damage to Yondaime Rasengan??

That skill dont give that much % damage whereas you give jiro active skill more than triple damage with some stun.

You have also the incredible cost of mana which is higher than dash...

Thx for your consideration

Dont worry Yondaime numbers were changed so i think people will like him in the new version
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:07 am

That would make yonda more fun to play and Eol buy now a fucking good PC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next