NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Sat May 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Quote :

Name: Ē
Alias: Raikage
Role: Initiator
Sub-Role: Ganker, Tank

"Shinobi ought not lower their heads so easily, action and power are what shinobi respect!"

Stats:
Str: 21 (+2.60)
Agi: 16 (+ 1.30)
Int: 18 (+1.85)
Quote :

Raiton no Yoroi
Flavor Text: Ē covers his body with electricity, pushing his body to the max.
Spell Type: Self Position
Targets: N/A

Mana Cost: 75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 13 seconds
Radius: N/A
Range: Self
Cast Time: 0.0 seconds
Damage Type: Spell
Duration: 10 seconds
Required Level: 1/3/5/7

Activation: Reduces physical damage taken by 10/15/20/25% and when units hit Ē takes 200 damage he releases a wave of electricty dealing 80 damage and purging units for 0.40 seconds within an AoE of 250.
Quote :

Raigyaku Suihei (Passive)
Flavor Text: Ē delivers a powerful strike, dealing splash damage and reducing enemy attack power.
Spell Type: Passive
Targets: N/A

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: 15/12/9/6 seconds
Radius: 250/300/350/400
Range: N/A
Cast Time: 0.0 seconds
Duration: 2.5 seconds

Effect: When attacking an enemy Ē deals Str x 1.00/1.20/1.40/1.60 Spell damage in an AoE of 250 and lower's target's attack by 15/20/25/30%.

Quote :

Lariat
Flavor Text: Ē moves at max speed towards target point; if he hits a unit it deals damage and stuns enemies nearby.
Spell Type: Target Point
Targets: Enemy Units

Mana Cost: 95/115/125/135
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Radius: 275/300/325/350 (Stun + damage only), 250 is the radius of Ē as he charges towards target point.
Range: 400/600/800/1,000
Cast Time: 0.25 seconds
Duration: N/A

Activation: Ē moves at max speed towards target point, upon reaching an enemy unit he deals 100/130/165/200 damage and stuns that unit, and units nearby for 1.25/1.50/1.75/2.00 seconds.

Note:
*During this move Ē may pass through terrain and objects.
*If Ē doesn't hit a unit with this skill, he returns to his previous location.

Basically, it works like Pharaoh's ultimate from HoN.
Quote :

Raigā Bomu
Flavor Text: Ē grabs on to target unit and throws them into the ground with such force it damages units around him.
Spell Type: Target Unit
Targets: Enemy Units

Mana Cost: 175
Cooldown: 90/80/70 seconds
Radius: 375/450/525
Range: 450
Cast Time: .10 seconds
Damage Type:
Duration: 4 seconds.
Required Level: 6/11/16

Activation: Deals 150/225/300 damage and lowers enemies armor by 7.5 within the AoE.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnbluewhitespell-137091/?prev=search%3DSpell%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnanalightningsmash-149958/?prev=search%3DLightning%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnoverload-112028/?prev=search%3DLightning%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D5

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncrholyllllslam-189284/?prev=r%3D20%26page%3D15

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Thu May 12, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Sat May 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Lariat looks like a sakon skill @_@

Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Sat May 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Eol wrote:
Lariat looks like a sakon skill @_@

I made this before 1.3. so...looks like someone saw something they liked.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Amm an initiator needs a Stun in it build skill set? or is not necessary?

Btw Cute, where is my shit dog?

Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Eol wrote:

Look at the typical initators in HoN and tell me what they have in common? They usually possess a stun, which can be used to put an enemy team at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Eol wrote:

Look at the typical initators in HoN and tell me what they have in common? They usually possess a stun, which can be used to put an enemy team at a disadvantage.

but there are other debuffs that could work to if i not wrog.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Natsu wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
Eol wrote:

Not really. You generally require a stun or snare (a hold, that doesn't require channeling) to be a truly effective initiator. Of course there is a taunt spell or hook spell, as well.

Once again think of initiators from Dota such as:
Earth Shaker
Vengeful Spirit
Lion
Tiny
Crixalis
Rexxar
Pudge
Axe
Puck
Rattletrap
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
Eol wrote:

Not really. You generally require a stun or snare (a hold, that doesn't require channeling) to be a truly effective initiator. Of course there is a taunt spell or hook spell, as well.

Once again think of initiators from Dota such as:
Earth Shaker
Vengeful Spirit
Lion
Tiny
Crixalis
Rexxar
Pudge
Axe
Puck
Rattletrap

But why your Yammy Riaguro sugg (Initiator/Tank) in NvB forum have a silence Aoe Skill that confuse me D:

P.d: there are much heros with stun in NWU XD
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:36 pm

You mean the hero with a spam AoE Slow.... that makes the silence capable of being used, since it is Self Position spell? Not to mention he can initiate for reasons such as his passive, which allso STUNS if he takes too much damage.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
You mean the hero with a spam AoE Slow.... that makes the silence capable of being used, since it is Self Position spell? Not to mention he can initiate for reasons such as his passive, which allso STUNS if he takes too much damage.

yeah it stuns but Kovak told me that a low stun is a support skill, well so if there is a good slow it could work with a silence??
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Low duration is not always support, you must look at the entire skill build...see http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/heroview.php?hid=34

My Yammy's stun is triggered when he takes X damage, his ultimate also makes him take damage, causing his stun to trigger often.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Low duration is not always support, you must look at the entire skill build...see http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/heroview.php?hid=34

My Yammy's stun is triggered when he takes X damage, his ultimate also makes him take damage, causing his stun to trigger often.

i see the that each 200 triggers the 0.30 stun. But the thing there is a silence can work with a slow for init without that dont help the silence??
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Natsu wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:

i see the that each 200 triggers the 0.30 stun. But the thing there is a silence can work with a slow for init without that dont help the silence??

Confusing phrasing.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:55 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:

Confusing phrasing.

sorry i mean, that is good for an initiator without stun, the combo of slow and silence.

But without the slow the silence dont help??
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Natsu wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:

Confusing phrasing.

sorry i mean, that is good for an initiator without stun, the combo of slow and silence.

But without the slow the silence dont help??

Heroes with a slow or snare + Silence work only because the silence protects your team from the most damaging aspect of heroes, in the first few seconds of a clash or gank, which is typically their spells.

And in Yammy's case he would need a blink item to make his silence work, if he couldn't slow. It's self position, so enemies can avoid it, by spreading out from him.
Back to top Go down
Myskillzillz

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 pm

What if u changed teh stun to a dash like sasuke in nvb, and instead of stun all units/heros he runs over during dash is purged, or maimed.... {like sasukes passive hit}

3rd skill ^
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:29 am

Myskillzillz wrote:
What if u changed teh stun to a dash like sasuke in nvb, and instead of stun all units/heros he runs over during dash is purged, or maimed.... {like sasukes passive hit}

3rd skill ^

that wouldn't work as well with his ultimate
Back to top Go down
Myskillzillz

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:28 am

Kenichi_101 wrote:
Myskillzillz wrote:

3rd skill ^

ofcourse cause a stun always is better then a purge/maim. but it would work well, after he ults when they try to run u can dash infront/to/behind them and it would purg/maim so they are slower = more times u can hit them etc...

a stun would be better tho, but i was just suggesting this because they dotn want every hero to be based on a stun
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:27 am

Myskillzillz wrote:
Kenichi_101 wrote:
Myskillzillz wrote:

3rd skill ^

ofcourse cause a stun always is better then a purge/maim. but it would work well, after he ults when they try to run u can dash infront/to/behind them and it would purg/maim so they are slower = more times u can hit them etc...

a stun would be better tho, but i was just suggesting this because they dotn want every hero to be based on a stun

but this hero is supposed to initiate fights without a stun he cant initiate D:
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:34 am

Stick in the passive one, what do you mean with radius 250/300/350/400? because in the spells description it said that the splash has 250 aoe....

Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:35 pm

I probably meant for it to increase the radius with each level, but got too lazy to put that in the description. You can either work with the static 250, or see if the increase in radius is fair. I would start with the 250, and if its weak then make the aoe increase with each level.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
I probably meant for it to increase the radius with each level, but got too lazy to put that in the description. You can either work with the static 250, or see if the increase in radius is fair. I would start with the 250, and if its weak then make the aoe increase with each level.

Its a problem when you dont explain it corretly....dont be LAZY!!!!

Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:06 pm

I made it over 2 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:27 pm

I loveeeeee this suggestion.It's really awesome and raikage is totally my type of hero Smile Hope to see him in future version ! Smile

And btw. i have one question.If target moves during the lariat , then he won't be hit ?
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Jiraiya wrote:
I loveeeeee this suggestion.It's really awesome and raikage is totally my type of hero Smile Hope to see him in future version ! Smile

And btw. i have one question.If target moves during the lariat , then he won't be hit ?

The raikage dash to the target point not to the target unit so if the unit move the Raikage will fail his lariat clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Ē (Approved)   

Back to top Go down

[SM] Ē (Approved)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next