HomePortalLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 [SM] Aburame Torune

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: [SM] Aburame Torune   Sat May 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Aburame Torune   Sat May 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Quote :
Root Special Operations (Sealed State)
Torune and nearby ally heroes become invisible, with a 1.00 second fade time, and gain a +30/50/70/90 move speed boost for 4.0/5.0/6.0/7.0 seconds.

Is not 2 much? 90 move speed boost and invi for 7 seconds?

___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Aburame Torune   Sat May 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Eol wrote:
Quote :
Root Special Operations (Sealed State)
Torune and nearby ally heroes become invisible, with a 1.00 second fade time, and gain a +30/50/70/90 move speed boost for 4.0/5.0/6.0/7.0 seconds.

Is not 2 much? 90 move speed boost and invi for 7 seconds?

I'll rescale it so its the same effects but now 3.0/4.0/5.0/5.0 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Aburame Torune   Sat May 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Also i dont know if is possible to add 8 skills, maybe if you can choose 1 of the 2 ultimates that he has could be easily to code.

___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Aburame Torune   Sat May 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Eol wrote:
Also i dont know if is possible to add 8 skills, maybe if you can choose 1 of the 2 ultimates that he has could be easily to code.

Hmmm would it be possible if each time he used the Passive Toggle he technically became a new unit or something? I mean either way, in reality it is more like 7 skills.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 27
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Aburame Torune   Sat May 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Eol wrote:
Also i dont know if is possible to add 8 skills, maybe if you can choose 1 of the 2 ultimates that he has could be easily to code.

Hmmm would it be possible if each time he used the Passive Toggle he technically became a new unit or something? I mean either way, in reality it is more like 7 skills.

i think eol like more your torune based in dota axe XD
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Aburame Torune   Sat May 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Natsu wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
Eol wrote:
Also i dont know if is possible to add 8 skills, maybe if you can choose 1 of the 2 ultimates that he has could be easily to code.

Hmmm would it be possible if each time he used the Passive Toggle he technically became a new unit or something? I mean either way, in reality it is more like 7 skills.

i think eol like more your torune based in dota axe XD

I'm aware.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Aburame Torune   Sat May 07, 2011 8:58 pm



AS you can see there , only 2 free space for skill , if you reduce the ultimate selection too 1 we will need 1 more free space.



Now if we use the learn table to insert the skills there will be a mess for the players.

___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Aburame Torune   Sun May 08, 2011 12:35 am

I can either compact the build, simplify it to 4 skills, or you can use the other Torune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [SM] Aburame Torune   

Back to top Go down
 
[SM] Aburame Torune
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Aburame, Shuhei [Konoha]
» Custom Set of Aburame Jutsu
» Aburame Techniques
» Aburame, Kato [Konoha Genin]
» Aburame, Koden [Kumo Jounin]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars Unlimited :: Suggestions :: Hero Ideas-
Jump to: