5 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:25 am

Ok my second suggestion Eol ask me to make Tsuchi Kin and he gave me his blessing with this suggestion XD, help me to learn more about hero roles.

Tsuchi Kin
allias: Genin of the hidden Sound village
Role: Disabler/Semi-carry

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Tsuchikin

Quote :
Stats:
Range: 550
Move speed: 315
Primary: Agility

Str: 14 + 1.6
Agi: 20 + 2.0
Int: 16 + 1.4

Damage: 51 - 67/Hit Points: 440/Mana Point 230
HP renge: 0.82/ MP regen: 0.69
Attack speed: 1.90/ Armor: 2.6

1st skill:
Quote :
Sound disruption
[AR]Tsuchi Kin Btnsounddisruption

Description: Tsuchi Kin knows how to control de sound in the battle field, she can cause a distortion or a disruption of the sound on a enemy target. Throw a senbon silencing the enemy, doing damage and marking the enemy with "attached bell".

lvl 1. Silence the enemy by 2.7 seconds and deals 100 of damage.

lvl 2. Silence the enemy by 3.2 seconds and deals 120 of damage.

lvl 3. Silence the enemy by 3.7 seconds and deals 140 of damage.

lvl 4, silence the enemy by 4.2 seconds and deals 160 of damage.

Mana Cost: 140/150/160/170
Cooldown: 15 seconds all levels
Radius:N/A
Cast Time: 0.10 seconds
Range: 600 all levels

Note:
-The mark last 15 seconds.

-You need to mark the enemy with this skill to use the ultimate.

2nd skill:
Quote :
Sound Training.
[AR]Tsuchi Kin Soundtraining

Description: Tsuchi Kin recived a sound training in the hiddeng sound village, recognicing sounds and control them in the battle field afecting the motors skills of the enemy. Reduce the target move speed.

lvl 1. Reduce the target move speed to 0 returning to his normal value after 3 seconds.

lvl 2. Reduce the target move speed to 0 returning to his normal value after 4 seconds.

lvl 3. Reduce the target move speed to 0 returning to his normal value after 5 seconds.

lvl 4. Reduce the target move speed to 0 returning to his normal value after 6 seconds.

Mana Cost: 140 all levels
Cooldown: 18/16/14/12
Radius: N/A
Cast Time: 0.0
Range: 550/600/650/700

3rd skill:
Quote :
Kage senbon no Jutsu.
[AR]Tsuchi Kin Paskagesenbonnojutsu

Description: The user throws one senbon after another continiusly, so that the opponent won´t notice the other senbon. Gives a bonus of attack speed and reduce the attack power of the target by 1 second.

lvl 1. Gives +4% attack speed and reduce the attack power of the target by 10%.
last 6 seconds.

lvl 2. Gives +6% attack speed and reduce the attack power of the target by 30%.
last 6 seconds.

lvl 3. Gives +8% attack speed and reduce the attack power of the target by 50%.
last 6 seconds.

lvl 4. Gives +10% attack speed and reduce the attack power of the target by 70%.
last 6 seconds.

Mana Cost: 70/80/90/100
Cooldown: 10 seconds all levels
Cast Time: 0.0
Range: N/A

4th skill:
Quote :
Illusion Bell Needles.
[AR]Tsuchi Kin Btnillusionbellneedle

Description Kin uses this technique with the bells that she attaches to her Senbon. The bells ring at a certain frequency, which directly affects the brain. This causes her target to see multiple copies of herself, making it impossible to tell the real one from the illusions. Additionally, the target loses their motor skills with continued exposure to the ringing.

lvl 1. Upon activation appears 1 clone taking 200% damage (When the clones hit the marked target stun him by 0.25 seconds).

lvl 2. Upon activation appears 2 clones taking 150% damage (When the clones hit the marked target stun him by 0.25 seconds).

lvl 3. Upon activation appears 2 clones taking 100% damage (When the clones hit the marked target stun him by 0.25 seconds).

Mana Cost: 260/280/300
Cooldown: 90/70/50 seconds
Cast Time: 0.30 seconds
Range: 600

Note:
-clones last 8 seconds.

-You need to be at 600 range to activate this skill.

-The clones hit the market target and you cant control them.

Synenergy Table:

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Btnsounddisruption[AR]Tsuchi Kin Soundtraining-----> You can survive.

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Btnsounddisruption[AR]Tsuchi Kin Btnillusionbellneedle-----> he cant do anything in a good period of time.

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Btnsounddisruption[AR]Tsuchi Kin Btnillusionbellneedle[AR]Tsuchi Kin Soundtraining-----> He cant escape.

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Btnsounddisruption[AR]Tsuchi Kin Paskagesenbonnojutsu[AR]Tsuchi Kin Soundtraining-----> He cant damage your team mates or you.

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Btnsounddisruption[AR]Tsuchi Kin Btnillusionbellneedle[AR]Tsuchi Kin Paskagesenbonnojutsu[AR]Tsuchi Kin Soundtraining-----> He is death now.

If you ask why i would use the 2nd skill in one if of this combinations, because i can take damage from the tower for a few seconds or i can survive long enough to escape from the enemys.

Change Log:

-Edit skill 2 and skill 4 to disabler skills.

-Edit skill 3 now gives Attack speed boost and is an active disable skill.

Last edited by Natsu on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:15 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:37 am

Nice suggestion, i really like it. But i would like that you explaint me the ultimate, does the clones chase the target like the spectre ? or you can use them as you wish? also a survival skill for a disabler heroe dont make sence for me but i guess is ok because she can be a semi-carry.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Rock about the survival yeah, disablers dont have survival skills, but wiht the semi-carry part not sure what to do, so i think she would need survival skill if she is a semi-carry, for the ult you mark the target with your 1st and upon activation you reduce the ms of the tarteg to 0 and appears the clones hitting the target, you cant move them, i would add that to the description.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Student
Student
Levi

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Interesting skillz, gona be koolios making builds with this char, also about 3rd skillz, reducing attack power, do u literally mean -20 -40 -60 -80 atk? i think a certain % wud b better santa

-Levi
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:32 am

Levi wrote:
Interesting skillz, gona be koolios making builds with this char, also about 3rd skillz, reducing attack power, do u literally mean -20 -40 -60 -80 atk? i think a certain % wud b better santa

-Levi

not to sure about making that skill %, i would prefer to w8 more C&C to change that skill to % attack damage reduction.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Fitting the Role: A disable hero that doesn't have the capacity to stop a hero from moving, until level 6, is interesting...and not really what I would call a disable hero. I know Eol's tendency, to want Disable heroes that also can be a semi-carry, but in most cases if a Disable hero gets fed they already can semi-carry; because they are able to disable 2-3 heroes in a gank or team-fight. Right now I see a defunct succubus, agility though, that is confused as to how it will help the team.

Stats: Okay...

Skill 1: Decent skill for a disable hero, not much to say. Look at what I added for when the target is marked and maybe make it apply to Kin.

Skill 2: Disable heroes shouldn't have a survival skill like that...typically they are the first to die, or second to die because they are powerful, and with that power comes a natural state of fragileness. You should replace it with something that actually impairs movement.

Skill 3: Yeah....an active skill is better for this type of thing...after all you basically made a strange version of Succubus's smitten. A % is also better in this case, as opposed to a different value for each level.

Skill 4: No. Clones shouldn't deal damage at all in this case. Her primary role is to disable an opponent, you would have far better synergy if when the clones attack a marked unit they would stun the unit for like .25 seconds. The clones would probably be better off not being a direct clone, and would have to be a different unit to avoid any type of perma bash.

Yeah.... you didn't make a synergy table. All ya made was a combo table, in which all of your moves must open with the first skill.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Ok stick i changed skill 2 and edit skill 4, but i dont know how to make the skill 3 to work like an active reduction attack power skill.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Reduce the # of clones for the ultimate to two at maximum level.

Active damage reduction just means.... make it like a normal spell, as opposed to a passive skill.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Well maximun 3 clones (cuz make it 1/2/2 dont make much sense to me if only the clones stun the target by 0.25 each level.), and about 3rd skill i only turn it to an active skill or i change something appart from % attack power reduction??
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Attack power reduction is fine for a disable. So... do w/e you feel has synergy within your build.

Also...the point of the reduced # of clones is that if each attack stuns a target for 0.25 seconds you can stagger the attacks to stun for a greater duration.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:17 am

Ok stick i edited the 3rd skill now is an active disable skill and can be used in combination with the 2nd skill.
Back to top Go down
fnatic
Student
Student
fnatic

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:10 pm

imo the ulti distracts the "soul" of this character.
If this shall be a suporter, let his ultimate be a spell like teleporting to a unit, with a high cd.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:35 pm

teleport not sure abut that, prefer this ult wich disables the enemy is ok cuz eol ask me for Tsuchi kin disabler/semi-carry AR (agility range).
Back to top Go down
fnatic
Student
Student
fnatic

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:39 pm

y but anyway first we have to prove the map. cuz in old nwu a true disabler would not ne usefull, cuz there only the holds stuns nukes count.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:40 am

I think she would be ok seeing the new things, so i dont have to worry so much Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
fnatic
Student
Student
fnatic

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:05 pm

ofc we gotta w8 for the map and how it works before we could say anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR]Tsuchi Kin   [AR]Tsuchi Kin Empty