Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenichi_101
Student
Student
Kenichi_101

Sai, Anbu Root Member Empty
PostSubject: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:50 am

Quote :
Sai, Anbu Root Member Sai-1%5B1%5D

Name: Sai
Alias: Anbu Root member
Quote: "A smile can get you out of a tough situation, even if it is fake."
Role: Ganker
Sub-Role: Disabler
Hp: Average
Mana: High
Attack Speed: Average
Movement Speed: 300
Attack Range: Melee
Stats:
Strength: Average (low growth)
Agility: Average (High growth)
Intelligence: High (High growth)

Quote :
Skill 1: Fake Smile

Sai, Anbu Root Member Icons_13185_pas

Type: Active
Description: Sai puts on a fake smile to manipulate his enemies. When an enemy uses a spell within x aoe of sai, enemies within that aoe are silenced and all allies within aoe gain x% attack speed. (including sai)

Level 1: 20% attack speed.
Level 2: 30% attack speed.
Level 3: 40% attack speed.
Level 4: 50% attack speed.

Duration: 2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds. (for both silence and attack speed)
Aoe: 350 (both silence and attack speed)
Cooldown: 10 seconds.
Mana Cost: 100 all levels

Quote :
Skill 2: Ink Mist Technique

Sai, Anbu Root Member Icons_4602_btn

Type: Target (cannot target an enemy)
Description: Sai puts a shroud of ink over targeted ally that will make them fade away from sight. Grants targeted unit invisibility and 15% ms.

Duration: 15 seconds all levels.
Cooldown: 20 seconds all levels.
Mana Cost: 80/100/120/140

Note: has a 2 second fade time.

Quote :
Skill 3: Super Beast Imitation, Mice

Type: Target
Description: Sai is able to make his ink drawings come to life, in this case a mouse, and he is able to control the mouse and turn the mouse back to ink anytime he wants. Sai places a ink mouse onto target enemy which gives sight of the enemy even when invis. (like yamato seed) It is invisible to enemies!!!

Level 1/2/3/4: Gains the ability "Release"

Duration: 20/25/30/35 seconds.
Range: 350/400/450/500.
Cooldown: 15 seconds.
Mana Cost: 80 all levels

Note: Only 1 ink mouse can be used at a time. (if you use this skill again on a different enemy the first ink mouse will disappear)

Quote :
Skill 3.1: Release

Sai, Anbu Root Member Icons_11625_btn

Description: Sai releases his chakra from the ink mouse dispersing ink all over the enemies. Ink Mouse disperses ink over enemies within x aoe which slows all enemies in that aoe for x% ms.(mouse will no longer give vision)

Level 1: 15% ms.
Level 2: 25% ms.
Level 3: 35% ms.
Level 4: 45% ms.

Duration: 3 seconds.
Aoe: 150/200/250/300.
Cooldown: once per ink mouse. (skill will be disabled if ink mouse is not on an enemy.)
Mana Cost: 50 all levels.

Quote :
Skill 4 (Ultimate): Super Beast Imitation, snakes

Sai, Anbu Root Member Icons_5592_btn

Description: Sai summons several snakes to hold down his enemies around him. Holds all enemies around Sai and deals x damage a second. The held targets are able to attack the snakes to stop the hold on them.

Level 1: 75 damage (max of 187.5 damage)
Level 2: 75 damage (max of 262.5 damage)
Level 3: 75 damage (max of 337.5 damage)

Duration: 2.5/3.5/4.5 seconds.
Aoe: 350
Cooldown: 120/90/60 seconds.
Mana Cost: 150/250/350 mana.

Quote :

Images in order:
Skill 1 Sai, Anbu Root Member Icons_13185_pas - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/14/icons_13185_pas.jpg

Skill 2: Sai, Anbu Root Member Icons_4602_btn - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/12/icons_11625_btn.jpg

Skill 3.1 Sai, Anbu Root Member Icons_11625_btn - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/12/icons_11625_btn.jpg

Skill 4 Sai, Anbu Root Member Icons_5592_btn - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/6/icons_5592_btn.jpg

Last edited by Kenichi_101 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:11 am

why you need to much ms boost if you already have a hold?
Back to top Go down
Myskillzillz

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 am

I don't get gow the first skill works/activates.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 am

Myskillzillz wrote:

Maybe works overtime, after 5 seconds of the activation goes to cd of 5 seconds and them again xD
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student
Kenichi_101

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:05 pm

RockOn wrote:
Myskillzillz wrote:

Maybe works overtime, after 5 seconds of the activation goes to cd of 5 seconds and them again xD

the first skill works when an enemy uses a spell. when an enemy uses a spell within 350 aoe of sai they are silenced along with any other enemy within the aoe. and when they get silinced any allies within 350 aoe gain 50% attack speed for 5 seconds. during this 5 seconds you can still silence enemies with ur passive but people who already have the 50% attack speed boost will not gain 50% more attack speed or have it reset on them, same goes for a already silenced enemy.

Scenario: Jiro and temari v gai, sai, and kakashi

Sai uses invis on himself to get close to jiro (within 350 range) when Sai breaks invis gai jumps in and attacks (inside 350 range of sai), this is when jiro uses one of his stuns and because he used a spell within 350 range of sai he is silenced for 2.5 seconds, and gai and sai gain 50% attack speed. Then Temari would use her tornado hold (outside of sai's aoe) to help jiro, then Temari gets cocky runs in and ults 2 seconds after jiro has been silenced. Temari is now silenced but Jiro's silence will be over in .5 seconds and gai + sai still has their attack speed boost for another 3 seconds. Kakashi would jump in to attack jiro and jiro now is able to cast spells again. Jiro stuns and is silenced again but temari (since already silenced) doesn't get effected by silence again. Kakashi would gain attack speed boost but gai's and sai's would end in 2 seconds. The silence doesn't stack or reset itself on the same hero, if you already have one of the debuffs or buffs then you won't be effected by the passive until they are gone.

Enemy uses a spell inside range = Silence for enemy and + attack speed for allies within aoe around sai, does not stack or reset the buff/debuff

RockOn wrote:

The ms boost is only for the person whom sai places his second skill on which makes them invisible. When that person breaks invis the ms boost is gone.
Back to top Go down
Myskillzillz

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Kenichi_101 wrote:
RockOn wrote:
Myskillzillz wrote:

the first skill works when an enemy uses a spell. when an enemy uses a spell within 350 aoe of sai they are silenced along with any other enemy within the aoe. and when they get silinced any allies within 350 aoe gain 50% attack speed for 5 seconds. during this 5 seconds you can still silence enemies with ur passive but people who already have the 50% attack speed boost will not gain 50% more attack speed or have it reset on them, same goes for a already silenced enemy.

Scenario: Jiro and temari v gai, sai, and kakashi

Sai uses invis on himself to get close to jiro (within 350 range) when Sai breaks invis gai jumps in and attacks (inside 350 range of sai), this is when jiro uses one of his stuns and because he used a spell within 350 range of sai he is silenced for 2.5 seconds, and gai and sai gain 50% attack speed. Then Temari would use her tornado hold (outside of sai's aoe) to help jiro, then Temari gets cocky runs in and ults 2 seconds after jiro has been silenced. Temari is now silenced but Jiro's silence will be over in .5 seconds and gai + sai still has their attack speed boost for another 3 seconds. Kakashi would jump in to attack jiro and jiro now is able to cast spells again. Jiro stuns and is silenced again but temari (since already silenced) doesn't get effected by silence again. Kakashi would gain attack speed boost but gai's and sai's would end in 2 seconds. The silence doesn't stack or reset itself on the same hero, if you already have one of the debuffs or buffs then you won't be effected by the passive until they are gone.

Enemy uses a spell inside range = Silence for enemy and + attack speed for allies within aoe around sai, does not stack or reset the buff/debuff

RockOn wrote:

The ms boost is only for the person whom sai places his second skill on which makes them invisible. When that person breaks invis the ms boost is gone.

ok so it doesnt stack but after the first 5 seconds for jir, if he cast another spell he just gets silenced again?
that sounds like a little over powered, thats almost perma silence if the enemy cast spell wrong... or maybe i just am not understanding it correctly.

this is how i see it...

jir tem nid vs sia kaka

jir runs in and nid dashes in, so they are both silenced. so sai, kaka have the boost. temm uses a skill, now shes silenced. a few seconds later nid/jir unsilenced, and jir uses another move. now him and nid are silenced again, right after they just got unsilenced....

it is a good idea but i think it will be overpowered against melee heros like lee/yond/kimi/etc...
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student
Kenichi_101

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:55 pm

ur not reading it correctly. When an enemy casts a spell inside of the aoe - this means inside of a 350 aoe around sai, nids dash would be outside of aoe meaning nobody gets silenced, same with jiro (first stun) and temari spells - The person has to be inside of the aoe, if one is silenced he cant be silenced again until he can use spells again. I gave Sai low hp growth to counter this so he will be squishy and you can kill him fairly easily without spells. But if you don't kill him off first he will be effective in team battles.

In simpler terms, Silence has a 2.5 cd for each hero it effects, Silence will only be activated on a hero if any enemy of sai's casts a spell within 350 AOE OF SAI, meaning ranged spells that are cast outside of the aoe will not activate the silence.

For the attack speed boost it activates when Silence activates each time, but if sai or an ally already has the attack speed buff then they won't get it again until its gone.

for coding:
EHspell = enemy hero spell
Eheros = enemy heros
Aheros = Allied heros

If EHspell in 350 aoe = true
....Eheros in 350 aoe = silenced for 2.5 sec
....If Aheros in 350 aoe = true
........Aheros in 350 aoe = AS buff
....Else
........Nothing
Else
....Nothing
End

I am thinking of changing skill 3 to something that would be easier to code, maybe just send ink mouse in a specific direction, if enemy gets within x range of mouse then that hero will be tracked. Sai would gain an ability called "release" and when activated would cause the mouse to turn back to ink slowing enemy hero by x%. Or make it the same as Seed and give "release" ability.
Back to top Go down
Myskillzillz

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Kenichi_101 wrote:
ur not reading it correctly. When an enemy casts a spell inside of the aoe - this means inside of a 350 aoe around sai, nids dash would be outside of aoe meaning nobody gets silenced, same with jiro (first stun) and temari spells - The person has to be inside of the aoe, if one is silenced he cant be silenced again until he can use spells again. I gave Sai low hp growth to counter this so he will be squishy and you can kill him fairly easily without spells. But if you don't kill him off first he will be effective in team battles.

In simpler terms, Silence has a 2.5 cd for each hero it effects, Silence will only be activated on a hero if any enemy of sai's casts a spell within 350 AOE OF SAI, meaning ranged spells that are cast outside of the aoe will not activate the silence.

For the attack speed boost it activates when Silence activates each time, but if sai or an ally already has the attack speed buff then they won't get it again until its gone.

for coding:
EHspell = enemy hero spell
Eheros = enemy heros

What about heroes like kimi? Will it go off for passive spells like asuma?
Aheros = Allied heros

If EHspell in 350 aoe = true
....Eheros in 350 aoe = silenced for 2.5 sec
....If Aheros in 350 aoe = true
........Aheros in 350 aoe = AS buff
....Else
........Nothing
Else
....Nothing
End

I am thinking of changing skill 3 to something that would be easier to code, maybe just send ink mouse in a specific direction, if enemy gets within x range of mouse then that hero will be tracked. Sai would gain an ability called "release" and when activated would cause the mouse to turn back to ink slowing enemy hero by x%. Or make it the same as Seed and give "release" ability.
Back to top Go down
Nyaaaasshka
Student
Student
Nyaaaasshka

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:52 pm

In right hands he can rush 1vs5 kill 1-2 and escape

in other words, nerf him. Nerf him alot ! he is waay to imba
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:18 am

too much mana cost.abilities on last level just to do 3 of them you need 1000 mana.
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student
Kenichi_101

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Things I changed:

Skill 1: has 10 sec cd, and at lvl 4 duration of 5 sec. when an enemy uses a spell in aoe, it goes off, silencing enemies and giving as boost to allies (including sai). Changed again, made it an active spell instead of passive.

Skill 2: Adjusted mana cost. only 140 at lvl 4 now.

Skill 3: made it like yamato seed, but also gives a skill called release which he gains only when he uses skill 3 on an enemy. Release just slows enemies for 3 sec (lvl 4) in aoe.

Skill 4: adjusted damage and reduced duration and mana cost.

If anyone knows where to find icons for skill 3 then please let me know, I've looked on hivesworkshop.
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student
Kenichi_101

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:46 pm

bump...

Last edited by Kenichi_101 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Double post. Just edit your own post dont make another Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student
Kenichi_101

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Jiraiya wrote:
Double post. Just edit your own post dont make another Evil or Very Mad

a.) sorry, but I didn't want to repost the whole suggestion just to get people to see the changes i made.
b.) I've seen people double post before just to get people's attention that they changed something or aren't getting any feedback.
c.) your post is completely off topic on my suggestion of sai. Mad

d.) i'm re-phrasing my double post so you can remind yourself of the previous "double posters" who have done it before Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:28 pm

people who say double post to revive topic just say usually bump. and that's not for baning u are free to say that but not every 5 mins.

Suggestion is good but increase cd of invis because 15 sec duration and 8 sec cd.you buy jira sandals and perma invis -.-
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student
Kenichi_101

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Jiraiya wrote:
people who say double post to revive topic just say usually bump. and that's not for baning u are free to say that but not every 5 mins.

Suggestion is good but increase cd of invis because 15 sec duration and 8 sec cd.you buy jira sandals and perma invis -.-

I had it low so he can invis more than 1 person for a gank.

* increased cd to 20 sec all level, and gave it a 2 sec fade time.

@Jiraiya: I changed my post to "bump" :/
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:20 am

Good..Now it's just like treant's spell Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sai, Anbu Root Member   Sai, Anbu Root Member Empty

Back to top Go down

Sai, Anbu Root Member
Page 1 of 1