HomePortalLog inRegister

Share | 

[SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:00 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Can you explain the ultimate pls?

Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Eol wrote:
Can you explain the ultimate pls?

The ultimate grabs up to X enemy units within the radius of Naruto. It makes it so you have to know when to use it properly, otherwise it is wasted. The duration of them being grabbed is relatively short, and would basically be unit gets grabbed, suffers damage, and then they are released and suffer the slow.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:14 pm

like the treant protector from dota?

Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Eol wrote:
like the treant protector from dota?
I guess, ain't played dota for a while.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 am

Treant ulti is the same as always , so thats what you mean with grab, hold unit Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:42 am

Eol wrote:
Treant ulti is the same as always , so thats what you mean with grab, hold unit Twisted Evil

But in this case they would be grabbed and held, only long enough for the animation of them being smashed into the rasengan to finish. It is not intended to be a strong disable.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:43 am

kk

Back to top Go down
mudcake
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:38 am

mini spiraling shuriken needs to be balanced a bit cause you will be dealing 100+ damage for 20 mana at lvl 1. also, what is the point of a 15% slow for 1.6 seconds? lol

and on a side note, i dont think his main role should be a ganker, because he would be used and built like a tank, and would be tanking in fights more often then he would be running around ganking people. he dosent really have as much potenial for ganking as some other heroes anyway
Back to top Go down
Ivos

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:05 am

Wow,Naruto have really big progress in NWU-the normal Naruto shippuuden-->Sage mode Naruto and now suggestion for Naruto 9 tails mode,that's cool,but what's Sasuke progress?He is still with orochimaru's powers but he have mangekyou and soon will have eternal mangekyou and in this map still nothing.I will be glad if someone update him.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:00 pm

Ulty is wrong.He should grab him hold him and then do menacing ball , not rasengan.That's actually a real move i saw in naruto games.He uses his chakra arms drag opponent to him and bury half of his opponents body,then collects menacing ball , shoots it in the opponent and opponent is bye bye Wink

But first of all,i think you should be focusing on making heroes.When you add every hero then revamp abilites like Eol said.

Admin : You can edit your own post if you need to writte some missing ideas.
Back to top Go down
caligula

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:06 pm

isnt the mini shuriken to op?...only 6 seconds cooldown?
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Jiraiya wrote:
Ulty is wrong.He should grab him hold him and then do menacing ball , not rasengan.That's actually a real move i saw in naruto games.He uses his chakra arms drag opponent to him and bury half of his opponents body,then collects menacing ball , shoots it in the opponent and opponent is bye bye Wink

But first of all,i think you should be focusing on making heroes.When you add every hero then revamp abilites like Eol said.

thats from a video game not the manga... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Kenichi_101 wrote:
Jiraiya wrote:

Menacing ball is in manga and in anime -.- ,don't you follow Naruto?
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Shuriken now deals 30 / 60 / 90 / 120% of his strength + base damage and its manacost is now 35 / 45 / 55 / 65.

@ Mudacake: He's not a tanker, nor do his abilities make him a better tanker. So ganker is the role we have.

@ Jiraiya...the ultimate is based on this jutsu.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Spiralling_Absorption_Sphere
Back to top Go down
caligula

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:31 pm

also u have a lot of options....about his skills u can add tailed beast rasengan...that is a lot powerfull than a normal rasengan this as a active skill
and asa a pasive u ca give him yellow flash:D he got % to make yellow flash that rise his ms...
and also u can add Naruto also gains the Nine-Tails' ability to sense negative emotions
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:56 am

I'm happy with the skill-set I have with this build. Adding Tailed beast rasengan doesn't do much for me.

Yellow Flash already exists as a passive...and I based part of the third skill's effects of revealing an enemies within the radius.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:02 am

i dont know how they are going to put a rasengn on his back but the build is very nice.

caligula is just a spamer/troller/random noob/hater dont listen him
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 am

Kenichi_101 wrote:
Jiraiya wrote:

Menacing ball exists lol ! And it's not only video game.It can easily be done in Naruto.Since he can do menacing ball why can't he get opponent with chakra arms hold him and throw menacing ball at him ? Menacing ball would be better since it's unique power of Kyuubi.

Here's the pic. of menacing ball.

Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Jiraiya, I've already made a Beserk Kyuubi build, http://n-w-u.forumotion.com/t344-smkyuubi-naruto, which features the jutsu you're speaking of...and frankly the skill set I have is more interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)    

Back to top Go down

[SM] Uzumaki Naruto (9 Tails Chakra Mode)
Page 1 of 1