Jiraiya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki Empty
PostSubject: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Hey all !
This is my new character suggestion for one of my favourite Naruto Characters Smile Utakata,Rokubi Jinchuuriki. Smile
Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki 987751-rokubiutakata
Name:Utakata
Alias:Rokubi Jinchuuriki
Role:Ganker
Sub-Role:Semi-carry
Quote:"My hatred had shut my ears off… But I did hear…"
Damage:47-52
Attack Speed:Fast
Movement Speed:305
Attack Range:Ranged(Bubble Blower)
Range:500
Stats:
Strenght:18+1.6
Agility:23+2.6
Intelligence:17+1.8

Spells:

1st Spell.Bubble Clone Technique
Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki Icons_11909_btn
Using his exploding bubble technique and bubble clone technique,Utakata creates a bubble clone from exploding bubbles.When the clone is destroyed or activated to be destroyed he explodes dealing damage in that area.
Damage:80/140/180/210
Cooldown:19/17/15/13
Mana Cost:90/100/110/120
AoE:250

2nd Spell:Floating Bubble Technique
Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki Icons_7277_btn
Utakata can put himself in a bubble and he can ''fly'' through units and trees for 2/3/4/5 seconds.When the bubble pops,Utakata has increased movement speed for 3/5/7/10% for the next 2/3/4/5 seconds.
Duration:2/3/4/5 seconds.
Target:Self
Mana Cost:65 at all levels.
Cooldown:30/27/24/21 seconds.
Full Text:Utakata creates a single, particularly large bubble with his bubble-blower and quickly jumps inside. Under his command, the bubble will take him wherever he wishes.
Note.Ignores trees and units but does NOT ignore cliffs walls etc.

3rd Spell:Soap Bubble Slime
Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki Icons_6496_btn
Utakata can make bubble slime.Opponents who step on it can't move for 2/2/3/4 seconds.
Duration:2/2/3/4 seconds.
Mana Cost:120/105/95/90
Cooldown:19/17/15/13
Cast Range:600
AoE:300
Target:Enemy Units

4th Spell:Ink Bubble Explosion
Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki Icons_8710_btn
Utakata sends out a special bubble and traps the enemy within it.It filles with black liquid and then it pops dealing high amount of damage and slowing target.
Target:Enemy Units
Mana Cost:140/150/160
Cooldown:100/90/80
Cast Range:Melee(150)
Damage:80/120/150 per second.
Slow:10% for 3 seconds.
Full Text:Using his bubble-blower, Utakata sends out a special bubble toward the enemy which lasts for 3 seconds dealing damage and slowing the enemy, who is subsequently encased in a large bubble, which then appears to fill itself up with a black liquid. The bubbles then pop in a black inky splash, killing the enemy and leaving no sign of a corpse behind.

That's my suggestion for Utakata. Smile Smile Smile
P.S.Game lacks ranged carries so this is what i came up with since they're my favourite type of heroes Smile

Last edited by Jiraiya on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:11 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:45 pm

They already have builds made for ALL of the Jinchuuriki. So...yeah.

Eol, Myself, and Musk made em, I think.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:

Utakata has only 1 topic from dbr kovak , i don't like it that's why i made this... Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:

At least he is improving and the build doesn't look bad.

The only real bad thing is the ultimate, he is range, he is a carry, why should he deal 600 AoE damage along with a 25% slow? Thats to overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Phoenix- wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:

The only real bad thing is the ultimate, he is range, he is a carry, why should he deal 600 AoE damage along with a 25% slow? Thats to overpowered.

Shadowfiend says "Hi."

And the point was it would most likely be a waste of time to suggest the builds of the Jinchuuriki heroes.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Phoenix- wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:

No no no..it's cast range. not aoe.It's from what distance you can cast that spell Smile
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Quote :
No no no..it's cast range. not aoe.It's from what distance you can cast that spell Smile

Should be selfcast range because he is a carry hero and usually carriers need to be close to the unit to beat it.

Also you add a hold spell in your build and to make the sinergy complete you can hold the unit , run until you are close (with the second skill) enought and BaM! ultimate.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Eol wrote:
Quote :

Should be selfcast range because he is a carry hero and usually carriers need to be close to the unit to beat it.

Also you add a hold spell in your build and to make the sinergy complete you can hold the unit , run until you are close (with the second skill) enought and BaM! ultimate.

Eol is right , you need to change the ultimate in order to get a nice sinergy table.

So far your best suggestion, i give you 3.5/5 clown
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:54 am

Eol wrote:
Quote :

So just to reduce cast range ? Smile kk Smile

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
Eol wrote:
Quote :

Eol is right , you need to change the ultimate in order to get a nice sinergy table.

So far your best suggestion, i give you 3.5/5 clown

Lol ty Smile
well if i won't make good sugg on my favourite hero.....I don't know what kind of suggestion i could make then lol
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Skill 1: Not really a fan of clone skills, in general. The explosion deals way too much damage, and the clone is a little too strong for a non-ultimate. Doesn't fit well with the build as well. Skills 2 & 3 made him a solid ganker, the clone doesn't.

2nd Spell: Get rid of the flying, it is not balanced. Make it so he can pass through units and trees while in the bubble.

Skill 3: Scale the time they are unable to move, better.

4th skill: Burst damage, nah. Make it damage over time, only over a short period of time. Say... 2- 3 seconds or something like that.

Skills 2 - 4 are okay, 1 has no place in the build, unless they change it greatly.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Skill 1: Not really a fan of clone skills, in general. The explosion deals way too much damage, and the clone is a little too strong for a non-ultimate. Doesn't fit well with the build as well. Skills 2 & 3 made him a solid ganker, the clone doesn't.

2nd Spell: Get rid of the flying, it is not balanced. Make it so he can pass through units and trees while in the bubble.

Skill 3: Scale the time they are unable to move, better.

4th skill: Burst damage, nah. Make it damage over time, only over a short period of time. Say... 2- 3 seconds or something like that.

Skills 2 - 4 are okay, 1 has no place in the build, unless they change it greatly.

Skill 3 i did that yesterday..2/2/3/4 4th ok 2nd ok 1st. well he takes 450% dmg ...1st. Spell Changed. Wink
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Student
Student
Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:43 pm

I like it,overall,the changed 1st skill is alright.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:19 pm

He deals the majority of his damage through melee attacks, yet you give him a ganking skill set. Makes no sense... also, blindness too strong.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
He deals the majority of his damage through melee attacks, yet you give him a ganking skill set. Makes no sense... also, blindness too strong.

He's ranged,well it doesn't have to be used for gank.He holds blinds and attacks and ulty you you start to run he goes in bubble when bubble pops he's faster etc......okay ill reduce blind....
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:25 pm

I am aware he is ranged... but he has 1 nuke that does damage, and that is the ultimate. He has 0 skills that allow him to carry later on. So...really think about what you want him to do.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 am

Cut Chemist wrote:
I am aware he is ranged... but he has 1 nuke that does damage, and that is the ultimate. He has 0 skills that allow him to carry later on. So...really think about what you want him to do.

Yes, you're right.With these spells,he's ganker not carry. Wink that's his main role and sub-role could be semi-carry Wink

P.S. about 1st spell when u said that no synergy,but hold him send clone and ulty and attack.. .Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki   Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki Empty

Back to top Go down

Utakata-Rokubi Jinchuuriki
Page 1 of 1