Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

Ranged Agi Carry: Sai Empty
PostSubject: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:33 am

Name: Sai
Aka: Protector of Bonds
Role: Carry
SubRole: Ganker
Flavor: A prominent subject from the Anbu Root program. Though originally in solitude, he has learned dependency and how to interact with others. This does not hinder his abilities gained from the experience though.

Ranged Agi Carry: Sai Sai_naruto_answer_8_xlarge

Stats:
Damage: 58-63
Range: 475 ranged
Armor: 5
Movement Speed: 295
Attack Speed: Fast

Growth:
Strength: 19 +1.85
Agility:22 +2.6
Intelligence: 16 +1.55

Note: All Super Beast jutsus end with the ink beasts exploding as ink on impact, they do not have life.

Quote :

Super Beast Jutsu: Bird Bombardment
Flavor: Sai rides on an ink bird he drew and bombards the target so fast it only looks like a black shroud hit.
Spell Type: Single Target
Targets: Enemy Heroes

Ranged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_2130_btn

Mana Cost: 75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 25/20/15/10
Cast Time: 0.1 seconds
Range: 550/600/650/700

Effects:Sai gets on the bird he had pre-drawn and impacts the target and ricochets off of him back a distance of 250 and deals 100/120/140/160 +5% of the target's current life and slows by 25/30/35/40% for 2 seconds.

Quote :

Mastery of Caligraphy (Passive)
Flavor: Sai is one of the only known ninja to be able to use artwork as a weapon.
Spell Type: Passive aura

Ranged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_3972_btn

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Cast Time: N/A
Range: N/A

Effects:If an enemy is hit by one of Sai's jutsu, he will be tracked by Sai's ink for 5/7/9/11 seconds and Sai gains +5/10/15/20% ms for 3/5/7/9 seconds

Quote :

Super Beast Jutsu: Tackling Lions
Flavor: Sai's favorite attack is summoning his lions to pounce on the enemy.
Targets: Enemy Units

Ranged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_4830_btn

Mana Cost: 110/115/120/125
Cooldown: 24/20/16/12
Cast Time: 1 second channel
Range: 800 (must be locked on within range but lions chase until hit like kak's chidori or hinata's fists)

Effects: Sai draws ink lions that come out and rush to tackle the enemy dealing 125/175/225/275 in a 250 aoe, stuns for .5 seconds.

Quote :

Calligraphy: Body Ink Double
Flavor: Part of Sai's integral capabilities is his skill in using ink to create a perfect copy of himself for safety and as an offensive maneuver.

Ranged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_4602_btn

Mana Cost: 120/145/170
Cooldown: 75/60/45
Cast Time: Instant
Range: N/A

Spell Type: Clone
Targets: Self

Effects:Sai creates a perfect ink double of himself that lasts for 15/20/25 seconds.
Clone has 75/80/85% of Sai's stats and can use "Ensnaring Beast Jutsu: Snake".

Quote :

[size=18]Ensnaring Beast Jutsu: Snakes
Flavor: Part of Sai's integral capabilities is his skill in using ink snakes during reconnaissance missions.

Ranged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_5596_btn

Mana Cost: 250
Cooldown: 20
Cast Time: 0.1 seconds
Range: 600

Targets: Enemy Units

Effects:Sai's double draws a snake and with his own jutsu, channeling holds the target for 2.5/2.75/3 seconds

Ranged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_2130_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_3972_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_4830_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_3972_btn

Ranged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_4602_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_5596_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_3972_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_4830_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_3972_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_2130_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_3972_btn

Ranged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_2130_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_3972_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_4602_btn
Ranged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_5596_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_3972_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_4830_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_3972_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_2130_btnRanged Agi Carry: Sai Icons_3972_btn

Icons:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnstormcrowrider-56157/?prev=search%3Dcrow%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnpanther-58859/?prev=search%3Dpanther%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnsmokebomb-58001/?prev=search%3Dsmoke%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btneyes-58631/?prev=search%3Dshadow%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D3
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnseaaura-94357/?prev=search%3Dserpent%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Changelog
7/31
-Changed the slow time in Super Beast Jutsu: Bird Bombardment from 1 second to 4 seconds.
-Scrapped the Ability swap 3rd special and replaced it with a Passive self buff
-revamped ulti to "Calligraphy: Body Ink Double" (works kinda like sakon's ult)
-changed passive progression to +5/10/15/20 for all buffs
-Changed passive to +5/10/15/20% movspd and damage Only and deleted crit
-After reviewing all agi chars' passive and ranged chars' passive, Temari's concept made the most sense so Sai's passive is now based off of that.
8/02
-Raised cost of ulti and lowered hold time of "Ensnaring Beast Jutsu: Snake"
-Lowered passive's damage and duration
8/10
-Changed Ink Double's stat percentage and lowered Snake's hold time
8/13
-Changed stats/growth
-Switched passive's placement
-Complete Passive revamp to make it "original", now helps synergy of character to track and chase when enemy tries to get away
-Changed Bombardment's slow from 4 to 2 seconds

Last edited by mercinater on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:28 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn
Student
Student
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:35 am

nice suggestion
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:42 am

Well there are to points out of the hero build:

1) There is no Sai's bird model

2) I dont like force synergy enough with Neji and Nidaime, i would like to see something more natural on his build

Now the two firts skill looks nice, maybe adding 3 seconds to the effect of the slow in the first spell will be good.

You need to revamp the third and ultimate spell.
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:07 pm

1.For the Bird jutsu, I was thinking it could be like sai becomes a flying black circle that hits the enemy. That way it doesn't need new models and also I put that in the flavor text as "because he's flying so fast".

2.You want me to revamp neji and nidaime or do you mean natural synergy on this sai?

3.I'll think of regular easier jutsu for 3rd spell and work up a new ult

Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm

Quote :
2.You want me to revamp neji and nidaime or do you mean natural synergy on this sai?

On this Sai ofc
Back to top Go down
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn
Student
Student
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Eol wrote:
Quote :

On this Sai ofc

ontopic:yes eol right
off:did u test the map? bounce bounce faster cuz the day is ending pale pale
Back to top Go down
Nyaaaasshka
Student
Student
Nyaaaasshka

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:28 pm

3 skills, just Add "kills everyone in 900 aoe"

btw what the fuck wrong with this snake icon ? for me it looks like military helicopter xD
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 pm

I don't get it >,> you mean the ult should be a nuke?
and thanks for that armor calculator!

evertime i'm editting it, it seems like something in the post keeps changing by itself

Back to top Go down
Nyaaaasshka
Student
Student
Nyaaaasshka

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:22 pm

I mean that third skill is so fucking overpowered. You just took kibas passive plus Yond passive plus guy passive, you think this is ok ))) ?
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:15 pm

well kiba's is increasing his damage and atk spd, this one is movement and attack speed which isn't that much unless you stack with item builds which makes that justifiable
yonds also is increase damage but through his movement speed

I thought the crit was ok because he's a range character first so the contact ratio compared to melee chars is slightly longer and 1/5 hits for x1.8 (changed it to 1.75) is like 30% zab's crit ability

but if it's still too much i'd say a fair medium would be x1.5 crit

Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:54 pm

3rd spell too op.And as for description,he doesn't fight with brush.He has his tanto Smile 20%as 20% ms already too op not to mention crit -.-
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:43 am

Passive Revamped
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:59 pm

mercinater wrote:
Passive Revamped
Make him like morphling's ultimate from dota.Makes a copy that takes full dmg but deals 50% or like zabuza's water clone from rvn,takes full dmg deals no dmg and has xxx chance to trap opponent in water prison for xxx secs. XD ? Because full dmg take full dmg deal i mean WTF ?! too op.and gets hold for 3 secs ????????????????? -.-

And you could change passive.Temari has similar passive so it's just boring and uncreative Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:39 pm

mei's ultimate passive is also "everytime uses a jutsu" this sai gain's atk dmg instead of movementspeed

I don't know perspective from dota but i will revamp ult
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:21 am

Dunno since sakon has same spell and it would be better to make it more unique......
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Well its pretty hard to come up with something completely original when we gotta consider if there's models and how difficult it is to code
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranged Agi Carry: Sai   Ranged Agi Carry: Sai Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranged Agi Carry: Sai
Page 1 of 1