HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

Hero guid for neji pls!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddy

Daddy

Hero guid for neji pls!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Hero guid for neji pls!!!    Hero guid for neji pls!!!  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:29 pm

I do not understand the role of Neji in NWU ? sapport or carry or?
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: Hero guid for neji pls!!!    Hero guid for neji pls!!!  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:45 pm

he is support even though he is agi. Get blink/ww and then survival items like remi/flak to survive during your ult. because the main point of neji is to get his ult off on the right target at the right time, and help with his spin and slow too.
Back to top Go down
Daddy

Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Hero guid for neji pls!!!    Hero guid for neji pls!!!  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 am

ok, but more specifically he buy? remy kunai which boots?
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Hero guid for neji pls!!!    Hero guid for neji pls!!!  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:46 am

He's got potential to play either support or carry.

Support Build: Idates, Iron Fan, Remi (upgrade to Onbu Paw later), Hokage Armor or Tobis, Sage Scroll, Blink.

Carry Build: Idates, Twin Fangs, Blink/Invis (I recommend blink over invis though), Remi, GG Suit, Conch/Akat Lance.

Builds are all pretty similar ... imo his core items are Idates, Remi, and Blink no matter the role. But I disagree with Croix, you probably will not need Flak Jacket because your ult provides magic immunity.

I'd probably say that he's better at supporting than he is at carrying.
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: Hero guid for neji pls!!!    Hero guid for neji pls!!!  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:57 am

Yea It makes him magic immune but right after it ends you can get spammed by spells. And flak is REALLY op right now..

and yes idates is usually best on him for the haste.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi[HoSW]
Genin
Genin
Kakashi[HoSW]

PostSubject: Re: Hero guid for neji pls!!!    Hero guid for neji pls!!!  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:50 am

this not for guide but neji ulti text sais 10 sec silence but if i ulti enemy it never silences plus some spell for example yondaime rasengan stops neji ulti. wtf? -.-
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Hero guid for neji pls!!!    Hero guid for neji pls!!!  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Croix wrote:
Yea It makes him magic immune but right after it ends you can get spammed by spells. And flak is REALLY op right now..

and yes idates is usually best on him for the haste.

There's no real reason to focus fire Neji w/ spells over other people <_< chances are he's tankier than other AGIs too because of Remi. And the person you just 64'd can't really spam spells either so O.o...

Quote :
this not for guide but neji ulti text sais 10 sec silence but if i ulti enemy it never silences plus some spell for example yondaime rasengan stops neji ulti. wtf? -.-

hmmm Idk at least in 1.3.4 silence worked, unless it somehow broke in 1.3.5... And yeah, I think Rasengan is the only spell that can stop 64. Dont know if that's a good thing or not.
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: Hero guid for neji pls!!!    Hero guid for neji pls!!!  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Anko can move either one of them with her hook.

About the silence, maybe you are canceling your ult early, if you dont let it go to the end it doesn't silence...
Back to top Go down
Kakashi[HoSW]
Genin
Genin
Kakashi[HoSW]

PostSubject: Re: Hero guid for neji pls!!!    Hero guid for neji pls!!!  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Croix wrote:

About the silence, maybe you are canceling your ult early, if you dont let it go to the end it doesn't silence...

lol i know, not that dumb xd
Back to top Go down
DerpDandy

DerpDandy

PostSubject: Re: Hero guid for neji pls!!!    Hero guid for neji pls!!!  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:04 am

Go
for support:

kaiten
passive
DoT
passive
Dot / stats
ult
passive
passive
dot / stats

Reasoning: Extra damage from kaiten is useless. Generally. It's better to keep it's mana cost low so you can spam the shit out of it. I like leveling up the DoT because at level 4, it's a 5 second CD on an easily spammable purge level slow. With kaiten + DoT it's pretty much an assured kill.
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Hero guid for neji pls!!!    Hero guid for neji pls!!!  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:50 pm

DerpDandy wrote:
Go
for support:

kaiten
passive
DoT
passive
Dot / stats
ult
passive
passive
dot / stats

Reasoning: Extra damage from kaiten is useless. Generally. It's better to keep it's mana cost low so you can spam the shit out of it. I like leveling up the DoT because at level 4, it's a 5 second CD on an easily spammable purge level slow. With kaiten + DoT it's pretty much an assured kill.

Hmm, I usually max passive after lvl 1 kaiten and slow, for max stun duration and max slow %
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero guid for neji pls!!!    Hero guid for neji pls!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero guid for neji pls!!!
Page 1 of 1