Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

[AM] Sandaime Raikage Empty
PostSubject: [AM] Sandaime Raikage   [AM] Sandaime Raikage EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:38 am

Name: Sandaime Raikage
Aka: Strongest Shield
Role: Carry
SubRole: Ganker
Flavor: A's father, aka the Third Raikage was a legendary ninja who could only be brought down by either himself, or an army of 10,000 shinobi.

[AM] Sandaime Raikage Sandaime_raikage_by_kasukiii-d49xfq2

Stats:
Damage: 48-58
Range: 100 (melee)
Armor: 3
Movement Speed: 305

Growth:
Strength:20 +1.85
Agility:24 +2.8
Intelligence:16 +1.65

Quote :

Conducting Body
Flavor: By conducting chakra throughout his whole body he can achieve speeds rivaling that of Yondaime Hokage.
Spell Type: Single Target
Targets: Self - enemy

[AM] Sandaime Raikage Icons_14017_btn

Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 22/20/18/16
Cast Time: Instant
Damage Type: N/A
Range: N/A

Effects: 3rd Raikage gains +25/35/45/55 ms and his next attack will stun the enemy for .5/.75/1/1.25 seconds. Lasts 4.5/5.5/6.5/7.5 seconds.

Extra: The stun is derivative from his ms, meaning once he attacked/stunned someone the ms gain will be lost. As long as he hasn’t attacked anybody his ms gain is still active for the duration the jutsu lasts.

Quote :

Accelerated Jabbing
Flavor: By focusing all of his speed to his arms, even the time that he can attack at slowest is at least two hits per second.
Spell Type: Self Buff
Targets: Self

[AM] Sandaime Raikage Icons_12158_btn

Mana Cost: 55/65/75/85
Cooldown: 18
Cast Time: Instant

Effects: 3rd Raikage will gain 5.5/6.5/7.5/8.5 of his ms as extra atkspd and dmg for 2.5/3.25/4/4.75 seconds

Quote :

[Passive] Impenetrable Skin
Flavor: The most prominent attribute of the Sandaime Raikage is that he had the roughest, toughest body out of everybody in the ninja world.
Spell Type: Passive Aura
Targets: Self

[AM] Sandaime Raikage Icons_13722_btn

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Cast Time: N/A

Effects: Raikage gains 1/2.5/4/5.5 armor and 11/15/19/23% jutsu resistance.

Quote :

Hell Stab
Flavor: With his combination of speed and friction with the air, the Third Raikage summons all his chakra to his fingers delivering pain that can only be described as “Hell”
Spell Type: Single Target
Targets: Enemy Unit

[AM] Sandaime Raikage Icons_6670_btn

Mana Cost: 150/200/250
Cooldown: 110/85/60
Cast Time: 1.5 seconds
Damage Type: Physical
Range: up to 1100

Effects: After 1.5 seconds 3rd Raikage appears at the target’s spot with four fingers in the opponent doing 200/250/300 dmg and lowers the target’s armor by 6/8/10 for 3/4/5 seconds

Changelog:
11/27: Switched ult range from 1500 to 1100
Changed mana cost of Accelerated jabbing from 115 to 85
Changed Accelerated jabbing's active time from 6 seconds max to 4.75
Changed Accelerated jabbing's bonus gain from 10% max to 8.5%

Icons:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnlightningorcboltform-199567/?prev=search%3Dlightning%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D200
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnpowergrip2-176625/?prev=search%3Dlightning%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D200
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnelektroshock-195203/?prev=search%3Dlightning%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D200
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnthunderbolt-114850/?prev=search%3Dlightning%2520hand%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D200

Last edited by mercinater on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
salsa

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Sandaime Raikage   [AM] Sandaime Raikage EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:24 am

Good sugestion ^^

I just think his second skill is too weak, with max MS would be 52 atk for 6 seconds, like 5~8 atks, isnt too much. Increase atk speed a litte to make it worth =]

And about ult. 1500 range... no, just no
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Sandaime Raikage   [AM] Sandaime Raikage EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:58 am

Thanks~

Question accelerated jabbing increases Atk speed And Dmg
when i added it in the flavor i think the main purpose is that he should be able to get "almost" max atk speed when it's on
then it'll be like 10-12 hits i think @_@

i guess will it be ok at 1100?
it's not like kakahshi's chidori, it'll be like, after 2 seconds- he'll "appear/blink" next to the enemy stabbing him/her with lightning like yondaime's ult
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
salsa

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Sandaime Raikage   [AM] Sandaime Raikage EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:34 am

Hmm, the range's ulkt should be something like that... if its too powerfull we always can chnage in next version...

And the second skill, 55 atk spd its too much, 11~12 atk is too high, increase something like 20% (dunnu if im saying shit, but... just corect me if my atk spd formula is incorret), or to next 7 atk while the skill is active
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Sandaime Raikage   [AM] Sandaime Raikage EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:52 am

ok so i've done some calculimating and it's about 2.75 hits per second when you have max atkspd

so yea, it's about the same as lee's ult since he can only sustain it for about 6 seconds, i'll lower percentage and active time a bit

Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
salsa

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Sandaime Raikage   [AM] Sandaime Raikage EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:07 am

mercinater wrote:
ok so i've done some calculimating and it's about 2.75 hits per second when you have max atkspd

so yea, it's about the same as lee's ult since he can only sustain it for about 6 seconds, i'll lower percentage and active time a bit

You reduced both... just reduce the MS % (the 8% u put is good) , keep the duration (6 seg is enough)
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Sandaime Raikage   [AM] Sandaime Raikage EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:30 pm

at 8.5 it'll be about +43 dmg and atkspd, before at 10 it still would've been around 50

so it's -7 dmg and atkspd from original (just slightly offset probably around 87% from full atkspd) that way with lowered active time it isn't as strong as lee's ult (currently lvl 4 Accerlerated Jabbing will have the oppurtunity to raise the char's atkspd up to somewhere between Lee's lvl 2+3 ult)
Back to top Go down
Yagura.

Yagura.

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Sandaime Raikage   [AM] Sandaime Raikage EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Thats a very nice suggestion man the skills look nice good skills to escape and skills to get involved in to a fight seems like he can 1v1 and teamfight good. Ulti is awesome can catch up to running enemy and/or initiate a fight. I like this suggestion +1 I would like to try him out in the game, btw if you would want any help with the skills and/or heros man i am willing to help if you want.
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Sandaime Raikage   [AM] Sandaime Raikage EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 pm

thanks
if you have hero suggestions you can just post a thread and the community will help cc/rate/fix

and if you have ideas for other peoples suggestions, just comment it in the thread

as for me I gladly welcome opinions and such, when I suggest a char, it's with hopes that the community will help therefore it's actually us as a whole making this char
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Sandaime Raikage   [AM] Sandaime Raikage Empty

Back to top Go down

[AM] Sandaime Raikage
Page 1 of 1