Natsu
Kenichi_101
Knife D
InMemory]Cobain
Eol
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

You want more guides?
Hell yeah! with those guides Croix will be pwnd!
Hinata/Hyuuga heiress I_vote_lcap76%Hinata/Hyuuga heiress I_vote_rcap
 76% [ 16 ]
Dont know. Does Kuro play like that?
Hinata/Hyuuga heiress I_vote_lcap5%Hinata/Hyuuga heiress I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Hell no! im soo pro! like Echoingvoid
Hinata/Hyuuga heiress I_vote_lcap19%Hinata/Hyuuga heiress I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

Hinata/Hyuuga heiress Empty
PostSubject: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Hyuuga heiress

I)Stats

Str:15+ 1.9
Agi:21+ 2.75
Int:14+ 1.5

Affiliation: Konoha
Damage: 38-48
Armor: 3
Movespeed: 305
Attack Range: 100

As you can see here Hinata dont has a big Str grow or Intel grow and her Agi grow is just average.

II)Pros & Cons

Quote :
PROS
  • Good at ganking
  • Can destroy an entire team with her ulti
  • Great range of vision
  • Survival Skill against other carry heroes
  • A Ks for nature

Quote :
CON
  • No farming skills
  • Very squishy
  • Item depending

Well what can i say? 60/40. Hinata can be one of the most dangerous heroes in late game but she depend on who much damage she got. If you gank alot and realize that the other team offert a free farm spots in one line , go for it because you will need gold.

III)Skills

Spoiler:

IV)Skill Build
Quote :
Before everything else, I'll just say that no skill build is the right one or is the best! It always depends on the situation you are in, and feel free to experiment on every single one of them. No one's stopping you.
Spoiler:

Explanation: I decide start this skill set build with jyuken because is a good skill for the last hit and dont waste your mana like Twing Lions Fist. Now the reason for the earlier Byakugan upgrade is just for be care of the blind spots on the map, since you are a late game heroe, the other team probably will gank you to avoid your farm and delay your item build so have this skill in early game can be really helpfully.

V)Item Build

Starting

Hinata/Hyuuga heiress BtnbootsHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtnbootsHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtndustHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtndustHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtnmonsterlureHinata/Hyuuga heiress Btncreaturecarapace

Pretty much your average starting build, with 2 badges and Idate's boot for stats, shindguards for minimize the creep damage and foot supply for heal.

Core

Hinata/Hyuuga heiress DisbtnicontobimaskHinata/Hyuuga heiress SsandalsHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtnskeletallongevityHinata/Hyuuga heiress Btnnagaweaponup1Hinata/Hyuuga heiress DisbtniconsparkofagilitHinata/Hyuuga heiress Disbtniconsparkofagilit

Lets see, with this Core you have Agility and Damage. This will make your Hinata a killing machine in Mid game.

Treads vs Idate's Sandals
Spoiler:

Luxuries

Hinata/Hyuuga heiress BtndarksummoningHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtnconchshellmaceHinata/Hyuuga heiress Btnnagaweaponup3Hinata/Hyuuga heiress BtnadvancedstrengthofthHinata/Hyuuga heiress Disbtnspearattack

GGS: Agility and Miss in one pack
CSM: Good against Zabusa, Gai, Butterfly, and every other miss buffs!
Ragnarok: Damage, damage and more damage!!!
Ombu paw: Hit points and hp reg , this will help you to survive
Amenonuhoko: One hit kill, do you need a deeper description?

Optional

Hinata/Hyuuga heiress Btngmexchange

Use this in case you find a lot of holders, stuners, Sage Scroll or Giant Iron Fan foes in game

Rejected Items

Hinata/Hyuuga heiress BtniconeclipsebladelunaHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtnraigaswordHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtniconpoisongauntleHinata/Hyuuga heiress Btnkusanagi

If you ever get at least one of these items, I would be the happiest person in the world to kill you. Why? Because these are the worst items you could beside all these items have an Orb effects and are useless for Hinata.

Hinata/Hyuuga heiress Btnhelmofvalor

Gosh why people get this if you need only damage!!!!

Hinata/Hyuuga heiress Btncloakofflames

You have a danm blink in your skill set

This is the list of the high priority-->lowest priority heroes/roles in a teamfight.

Quote :
  1. Initiators: Depending in the situation, if the enemy initiatior goes in first, then obviously you will take them down first after you awaken from their disable.
  2. Spellcasters/Supports: If your initiatior does his job well, then if possible, take out those spellcasters or supports hiding in the background. With them unleashing havoc with their spells and disables, it might be hell for you, except if you have gotten your Gelel, then you can take them down easily.
  3. The Rival Carry: After that you got to deal with the rival carry. IF they are well farmed and fat as you are, then 70% of the chance you will win, except if you're against Gai/Lee or Tenten. Remember, only a well and equally farmed Gai/Lee or Tenten can take out Hinata.
  4. Tanks: Lastly, after you take out the enemy carry, you're going to deal with the tank last. Why? Well, their specialty is tanking the whole damage for his team, so if his team is dead and he is still alive, more likely than not you won the teamfight. That's why you gotta take him out last, if you can ignore him the whole teamfight.

VII)Good Allies

Hinata/Hyuuga heiress BtniconsarutobiHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtnasumaHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtniconkakashiHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtniconinoHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtniconnejiHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtniconshikamaruHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtntsuchikageHinata/Hyuuga heiress Btniconkankuro

They hold your opponent down in place for easier whacking.

Hinata/Hyuuga heiress BtniconkabutoHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtnicontsunadeHinata/Hyuuga heiress Btniconkankuro

They ensure you safety and security.

Hinata/Hyuuga heiress BtniconkisameHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtnchoHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtniconnarutoHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtnicontentenHinata/Hyuuga heiress BtniconjiroboHinata/Hyuuga heiress Btnraikage

They can initiate a fight and take all the attention of the enemy team , letting you rip them into pieces

VII)Conclusion

Hinata is a late heroe, this means that you will find her real strength at the end of the game. This is why you need to farm and gank a lot in early, if your allies are pro , they are going to give you the kills and the free lines to farm. Once you achive your core item build we can say that the game its over if not...well time to do the ''one hit kill'' and become beyond god like.

Also you need to remember this:

First and foremost, before you pick Hinata, ask yourself..

• Does my team need a carry?
  • Can I survive the enemy disable for the first few half of the game before I farm my core?
  • Is my team relying on a specific strategy?
  • Are my teammates noob or not?

Well, if you're playing pub then its possible that you're teammates will pick shit load of carries like Gai, Juugo, Lee and when that happens, don't pick Hinata! Remember, one Hard-carry is enough for one team. Its like having two Clan Sannin in the same server, you only need one right ?

I hope you can learn and improve your skills with this guide about Hinata, cya in the next one!!!

Last edited by Eol on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Agree with your Core , i usually end the game only with that Core clown
Back to top Go down
Knife D
Student
Student
Knife D

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:28 pm

You are really dirty to get Amenonuhoko in your Luxuries but i understand the reason, Twing Lion Fist + Amenonuhoko = One hit kill

Good job with this guide
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Eol usually is very dirty when he plays as a carry heroe, i've seen his Hinata before and was like wtf all intel/agi heroes get pwnded with that Luxury
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student
Kenichi_101

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:16 am

Eol wrote:

Does my team need a carry?
Can I survive the enemy disable for the first few half of the game before I farm my core?
Is my team relying on a specific strategy?
Are my teammates noob or not?

I hope people read this, then there won't be fucking 5 carries on one team lol, unless your facing noobs 5 carries is a bad thing. You need a balanced team (imo 1 tank/initiator, 2 disablers/nukers, 2 carriers are an ideal team)
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:37 am

Kenichi_101 wrote:
Eol wrote:

Does my team need a carry?
Can I survive the enemy disable for the first few half of the game before I farm my core?
Is my team relying on a specific strategy?
Are my teammates noob or not?

I hope people read this, then there won't be fucking 5 carries on one team lol, unless your facing noobs 5 carries is a bad thing. You need a balanced team (imo 1 tank/initiator, 2 disablers/nukers, 2 carriers are an ideal team)

thats the hard part, noobs like carry because are easy to play and dont fall that easy
Back to top Go down
Knife D
Student
Student
Knife D

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:50 am

I get tobi mask and idate's sandals and rush Amenonuhoko, i was doing great 10-2 until they gank me and lost the Amenonuhoko pale
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:31 am

I like this hinata build and that usually my core, luxuri depends if i want an ombu paw or not.

T-up for this guide
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:33 am

Natsu wrote:
luxuri depends if i want an ombu paw or not.

Thats why you lose even playing with Hinata clown
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:52 am

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
Natsu wrote:

out of topic, but naa seariusly one on one i never seen Eols hinata with an ombu or remi, i need to see a full game XP
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:53 am

Natsu wrote:
InMemory]Cobain wrote:
Natsu wrote:

out of topic, but naa seariusly one on one i never seen Eols hinata with an ombu or remi, i need to see a full game XP

Ofc not beacuse i finished you only with the Core
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:54 am

Eol wrote:
Natsu wrote:
InMemory]Cobain wrote:
Natsu wrote:

Ofc not beacuse i finished you only with the Core

Pwnd!
Back to top Go down
Mega

Mega

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:57 am

Good ......u should make moreguides ,bro.....hope we could play on garena
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:24 am

the one guide I'd actually have significant disagreements with.

I would consider gelel core, unless they really have like no disables at all, which is very unlikely. Don't want to be in the situation where you call it a luxury, and don't farm for it early only to regret it later once enemies buy items like fan or sage where you're now struggling to find the gold just to be able to use ult because you've spend all your gold elsewhere.

My core: Idates, Fangs, Gelel, Conch

'Luxuries': GG Suit, Ragnorok, Onbu, Tobis

Prefer Conch over Rag and made it my core because it provides more damage, making her palm and ultimate do more.

Kind of opposed to Tobis, rather just stack damage and let a support hero get the aura for you.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:14 am

EchoingVoid wrote:

I would consider gelel core, unless they really have like no disables at all, which is very unlikely. Don't want to be in the situation where you call it a luxury, and don't farm for it early only to regret it later once enemies buy items like fan or sage where you're now struggling to find the gold just to be able to use ult because you've spend all your gold elsewhere.

Prefer Conch over Rag and made it my core because it provides more damage, making her palm and ultimate do more.

Kind of opposed to Tobis, rather just stack damage and let a support hero get the aura for you.

Gelel goes in Hinata's item set only when you have not initiators in your team, otherwise its just a waste of gold.
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:50 pm

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
EchoingVoid wrote:

Gelel goes in Hinata's item set only when you have not initiators in your team, otherwise its just a waste of gold.

What? It's when they have disables. I think I know what you mean, but Jiro being the best initiator at the moment in NWU doesn't mean that the Gaara in the back will be stunned so that he can't hold Hinata once Hinata ults.

And the enemy team will always have disables.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Lol so everyone ig gonna save their spells for take your hinata down? like ''hey let that jiro cast his shit in us, we need to save our skills for Hinata!!''
Back to top Go down
Knife D
Student
Student
Knife D

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:08 pm

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
Lol so everyone ig gonna save their spells for take your hinata down? like ''hey let that jiro cast his shit in us, we need to save our skills for Hinata!!''

Agree
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:07 am

InMemory]Cobain wrote:

Obviously not everyone, but someone has to. Unless you want to go like "hey lets all rage disable that Jiro that blinked in that stunned some of our allies! O shit we lost 3 allies because Hinata palm ulted our team and we all used stuns on Jiro."

inb4 the endless response of Tool D agrees oh wait its too late
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:13 am

Sorry Echo but gelel is good as optional item and you dont have a solid base to back up what you are saying.

''Someone has to'' so random/pub thinking
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:25 am

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
Sorry Echo but gelel is good as optional item and you dont have a solid base to back up what you are saying.

''Someone has to'' so random/pub thinking

If someone doesn't, your team is pub material. Sorry, it's core. Like how BKB is core on certain DotA heroes that have channeling or are DPS. Hina is both channeling and DPS.

If no one does it, get raped by ult and feed Hina more.

Solid base to back up what I'm saying? Smart team won't waste all disables before Hinata comes in. That's basic logic, to not do that. And a smart Hinata will notice that since she gets interrupted in her channeling so often that Gelel is necessary.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:50 am

Quote :
smart Hinata will notice

Ofc will notice if that start to happend , but if is not the case? is just a waste of gold. So taking your words , gelel is optional.
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:27 am

Hinata Ult is a prime target for stuns, and any team can stop hinata ult, with items at the least and most heroes have some way to. I would put gelel in core for sure even if they dont have many stunners they can get sage/fan/silence to stop her ult. Also assassin cloak isn't to bad because it gives decent damage and u can be sneaky O_o. I prefer it to conch/rag even though the damage is much lower its cheaper and gets the job done. I also get one sakura glove instead of 2 sparks. my endgame build usually looks like...

Idates
Shins/remi (finishing remi on hina is very low priority since she needs damage first)
gelel
twin
cloak
gg suit (after selling my glove if the game drags on)
then if i have to go super hero 1v5 i sell my shins for some super damage item like solar/rag/crow/amen
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:40 pm

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
Quote :
smart Hinata will notice

Ofc will notice if that start to happend , but if is not the case? is just a waste of gold. So taking your words , gelel is optional.

You took 4 of my words and missed the entire point.

Any decent team sees Hinata's ult as a priority to interrupt. Therefore, any decent Hinata should buy Gelel, expecting to get disabled by a decently competent team.

It will always be the case, unless the other team sux and doesn't know how to play vs a Hinata.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:00 pm

EchoingVoid wrote:
InMemory]Cobain wrote:
Quote :
smart Hinata will notice

You took 4 of my words and missed the entire point.

Any decent team sees Hinata's ult as a priority to interrupt. Therefore, any decent Hinata should buy Gelel, expecting to get disabled by a decently competent team.

It will always be the case, unless the other team sux and doesn't know how to play vs a Hinata.

Once again, what happend if you have good initiators on your team? Jiro > entire team, Asuma > entire team, Naruto > entire team, Kisame > entire team and many others , if you ''save'' your disables only because there is a Hinata ingame well its just gg for you and your team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress Empty

Back to top Go down

Hinata/Hyuuga heiress
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next