mercinater
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare Empty
PostSubject: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Name: Kushimaru Kuriarare
Aka: Nuibari Wielder
Role: Hard Carry
SubRole: Ganker
Flavor: One of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. His sword, Nuibari is also known as the “Needle”. Combined with his wire attacks he is not to be taken lightly.

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare Kushimaru_kuriarare_by_skysharkie-d374376

Stats:
Damage: 50-55
Range: 125 (melee)
Armor: 2
Movement Speed: 305

Growth:
Strength: 20 +1.9
Agility: 22 +3
Intelligence: 12 +1.3

Quote :

Nuibari: Piercing
Flavor: The needle sword, Nuibari, can pierce through masses of enemies without going dull.
Spell Type: Target Point
Targets: Ground

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare Icons_13112_btn

Mana Cost: 75
Cooldown: 20/16/12/8
Cast Time: Instant
Damage Type: Physical
Range: 525/600/675/750

Effects: Kushimaru pierces through enemies to the target point doing 100/140/180/220 initial dmg (lowers by every unit passed).

Quote :

Nuibari: Stitching
Flavor: When attached with wire strings, Kushimaru can stitch his opponents.
Spell Type: Target Unit
Targets: Enemy Units

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare Icons_7049_btn

Mana Cost: 80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 25/21/17/13
Range: 125 (melee)

Effects: Enemy is stitched, loses 25 dps for 4/6/8/10 seconds, and slows by 35% for 5 seconds.

Quote :

[Passive]Nuibari Perfection
Flavor:
Spell Type: Self Buff
Targets: Self

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare Icons_13937_btn

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Cast Time: N/A
Damage Type: Spell
Range: N/A

Effects: Piercing will lower enemy armor by 2/3/4/5 for 3 seconds, Stitching will add 2/3/4/5 dps. If Kushimaru is invisible, he gains +10/15/20/25 ms.

Quote :

[Passive]Art of Silent Killing
Flavor: As one of the swordsman, Kushimaru has mastered the technique of killing the enemy without making a sound.
Spell Type: Self Buff
Targets: Self

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare Icons_13874_btn

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Range: Melee

Effects: Everytime Kushimaru uses a jutsu, he will become invisible for 2/2.5/3 seconds. If he is invisible, his next attack will do +40/80/120 bonus dmg.

Icons:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncrveer3-188212/?prev=search%3Dblood%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D200
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncwruneblade-120605/?prev=search%3Dthin%2520sword%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btntigerstrike-198264/?prev=search%3Dblood%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncrdrownermask-197576/?prev=search%3Dmask%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D200

Last edited by mercinater on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm

wowowowow, 1 sec, at lvl 16, each time he uses a skill, he goes invisible for 3 sec.

WIth 2 skills at 7 and 8 sec cd, this character can be invisble all the time and deal +120 damage AS MUCH AS HIS MANA ALLOW HIM TO.

He can use piercing, go invisible for 3 sec then use stitching then invisible for 3 sec then he have 1sec left before piercing cd finished before going invisible again...... Isnt that too op ?
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:44 pm

changed one spell to 12 cd,
aside from that, his mana is truly low, he requires an incohesive investment in an int item he doesn't require
It's not like you can't attack him, the point of the invis is for enemy to miss only their next attack/jutsu, the ult gives an incentive for him to attack therefore showing himself
also, this ult's capability is actually weaker with a limit compared to zab's crit.

3 sec invis is not that long, in fact the 2 seconds at level six barely gives the player enough time to hit during it unless he arrives next to/predicts enemy movement using Piercing

Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
salsa

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:05 am

In dota rikimaru has perma invi and even with that eh isnt a god, its good but nothing that a silence, stun or a gem can do

Anyway... do this, if he gets silenced he can´t get invisible.Another way to counter him.
Back to top Go down
Yagura.

Yagura.

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:19 am

man omfg you must be reading my mind cuz i though about making a Yagura suggestion and u got it before me and i was like w/e, but than i was thinking about making kushimaru and u got me here 2 :O Thats crazy
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:04 am

lol I always had thoughts for seven swords in the back of my head before jinchuriki Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student
Kenichi_101

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Is the piercing spell a dash kind of spell? like yond's dash or does it just deal damage in a line like a nuke? (plus passive)
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:57 pm

the dash is basically like kido's arrow, Kushimaru moves like that to the location where the player clicks on the ground
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Knowing that its target point skill, that dash can easily give you opputunity to escape like kiba or nida + ulti invisible. This Kushimaru looks like very hard to catch Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student
Kenichi_101

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:11 am

GodScream wrote:
Knowing that its target point skill, that dash can easily give you opputunity to escape like kiba or nida + ulti invisible. This Kushimaru looks like very hard to catch Twisted Evil

I agree, and I wish yond's dash could target ground instead of just enemies Sad
Back to top Go down
CriStiAnUsSs

CriStiAnUsSs

PostSubject: cristianusss   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:14 am

Third Raikage Fourth Kazekage Second Mizukage Mu Ameyuri Ringo Gari Pakura Zabuza Momochi haku Mangetsu Hōzuki Fuguki Suikazan Jinin Akebino Mifune Darui Kitsuchi Shizune Kurotsuchi Akatsuchi
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:57 am

CriStiAnUsSs wrote:
Third Raikage Fourth Kazekage Second Mizukage Mu Ameyuri Ringo Gari Pakura Zabuza Momochi haku Mangetsu Hōzuki Fuguki Suikazan Jinin Akebino Mifune Darui Kitsuchi Shizune Kurotsuchi Akatsuchi

Off: The meaning of this list?

On: Now that i see the suggestion, you have 2 forced skills. The 3rd and the ultimate, both of them cant do anything by itselves, they require the other 2 skills to work perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare Empty

Back to top Go down

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare
Page 1 of 1