HomePortalLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Onoki/Tsuchikage

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

You want more guides?
Hell yeah! with those guides Croix will be pwnd!
75%
 75% [ 12 ]
Dont know. Does Kuro play like that?
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
Hell no! im soo pro! like Echoingvoid
12%
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16
 

AuthorMessage
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 706
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: Onoki/Tsuchikage   Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:27 am

salsa wrote:
nah you failed with that sandals'-'

Lol you cant chase with sandals , whats your point with ''nah you failed with that sandals '-' '' a retard comment?
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 273
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: Onoki/Tsuchikage   Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:36 am

the importsnt isnt chase , the importat is helping your team
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 706
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: Onoki/Tsuchikage   Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:54 am

salsa wrote:
the importsnt isnt chase , the importat is helping your team

So gank is not help your team? omg noob detected
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 273
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: Onoki/Tsuchikage   Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:04 am

i prefer mana for hold, and sandals give u 5 more speed ¬¬, trends will give u more stats (190 HP) and with mana gain i can spam hold early game to harass enemies.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 28
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: Onoki/Tsuchikage   Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:24 pm

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
salsa wrote:
the importsnt isnt chase , the importat is helping your team

So gank is not help your team? omg noob detected

Rol ganker = hero who moves to other lane to help your team mates and gets kills

Support = Hero who stays in the lane, with the carry and help him farm and control the lane.

what salsa is trying to say is that he uses his onoki to stay in the same lane with the carry and help him gets some kills from the enemy team, his ono is not designed to gank.

P.S: Roamer = Hero whos keeps ganking from lane to lane in early lvls [But usually played with the bottle, just wanted to add this cuz we have no roamers : (]


Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 273
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: Onoki/Tsuchikage   Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Natsu wrote:
InMemory]Cobain wrote:
salsa wrote:
the importsnt isnt chase , the importat is helping your team

So gank is not help your team? omg noob detected

Rol ganker = hero who moves to other lane to help your team mates and gets kills

Support = Hero who stays in the lane, with the carry and help him farm and control the lane.

what salsa is trying to say is that he uses his onoki to stay in the same lane with the carry and help him gets some kills from the enemy team, his ono is not designed to gank.

P.S: Roamer = Hero whos keeps ganking from lane to lane in early lvls [But usually played with the bottle, just wanted to add this cuz we have no roamers : (]



Exactly that
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 363
Location : U.S. East

PostSubject: Re: Onoki/Tsuchikage   Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:13 pm

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
he cant chase a shit.

If you're talking about just chasing ... Idates. Not treads, not mana boots.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 706
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: Onoki/Tsuchikage   Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:16 pm

EchoingVoid wrote:
InMemory]Cobain wrote:
he cant chase a shit.

If you're talking about just chasing ... Idates. Not treads, not mana boots.

Lol noob at least with treads you can hold them and the diferences of the speed is not that huge
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 363
Location : U.S. East

PostSubject: Re: Onoki/Tsuchikage   Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:31 pm

InMemory]Cobain wrote:

Lol noob

no u

EchoingVoid wrote:

nub http://www.nwu-forum.net/t506p15-boooring

/win

InMemory]Cobain wrote:

at least with treads you can hold them and the diferences of the speed is not that huge

Okay let's talk about how you think that differences in speed mean nothing in chasing! So I heard you had trouble chasing people...

The difference in speed between Idates and Treads WITHOUT activating Idates is 10. Idates gives +10 more movespeed.

The difference in speed between Jiraiya and Treads is 5. Jiraiya's gives +5 more movespeed, that's right, Jiraiya's makes you FASTER.

What do you mean by you can hold them with Treads? You can even hold enemies with no boots at all.

Can you do anything but talk shit and annoy people you fucking noob? Or are you incapable of adding any constructive criticism to these guides you sad pub?

Don't think you're even worth responding to seeing how everything you comment on holds no value whatsoever. Back to studying finals, not worth the annoyance/worthlessness of your comments.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 706
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: Onoki/Tsuchikage   Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:22 pm

EchoingVoid wrote:
InMemory]Cobain wrote:

Lol noob

no u

EchoingVoid wrote:

nub http://www.nwu-forum.net/t506p15-boooring

/win

InMemory]Cobain wrote:

at least with treads you can hold them and the diferences of the speed is not that huge

Okay let's talk about how you think that differences in speed mean nothing in chasing! So I heard you had trouble chasing people...

The difference in speed between Idates and Treads WITHOUT activating Idates is 10. Idates gives +10 more movespeed.

The difference in speed between Jiraiya and Treads is 5. Jiraiya's gives +5 more movespeed, that's right, Jiraiya's makes you FASTER.

What do you mean by you can hold them with Treads? You can even hold enemies with no boots at all.

Can you do anything but talk shit and annoy people you fucking noob? Or are you incapable of adding any constructive criticism to these guides you sad pub?

Don't think you're even worth responding to seeing how everything you comment on holds no value whatsoever. Back to studying finals, not worth the annoyance/worthlessness of your comments.

Noob rage clown
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: Onoki/Tsuchikage   Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Ok Enough, both of you cut that crap. Next time i read something agressive in this topic you will know my rage.

___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Onoki/Tsuchikage   

Back to top Go down
 
Onoki/Tsuchikage
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Tsuchikage Requests Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars Unlimited :: Nwu Hero Section :: Hero Guides-
Jump to: