7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki Empty
PostSubject: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:43 am

This is based on mercinater Han suggestion, the only thing i did was change all the skills a little bit and change his roles, because i saw an initiator/tank potential on his suggestion. So here it is my version of Han Enjoy the reading.

Name: Han
Aka: 5 Tails Jinchuriki
Role: Initiator
SubRole: Tank
Flavor: With a mysterious relation to the village hidden in the Stone, he is known as the master of manipulating steam into jutsu as well as being the host for the Gobi.

[SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki 300px-Han

Stats:
Damage: 51-57
Range: 350
Armor: 2.8
Movement Speed: 300

Growth:
Strength: 24 +2.85
Agility: 17 +2
Intelligence: 19 +1.6

Quote :

Steam Jutsu: Oxygen Deprivation Oven
Flavor: Han strips away oxygen from the designated area, suffocating the enemy.
Spell Type: Target Area
Targets: Enemy Units

[SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki Empower

Mana Cost: 90/100/110/120
Cooldown: 21/18/15/12
Cast Time: 0.0
Damage Type: Spell
Range: 400
Radius: 275/325/375/425

Effects: Units in the aoe of the steam will take 120 of damage and 4/8/12/16 damage per second, slows by 35/39/43/47%. Steam lasts 3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds.

Quote :

[Passive]Steam Release: Aerated Ligaments
Flavor: Han’s chakra control allows him to momentarily turn his ligaments into steam for personal uses.
Spell Type: Passive
Targets: Self Aoe

[SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki Arcaneblast

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: 5/4/4/3
Cast Time: N/A
Damage Type: Physical
Range: Self
Radius: 275

Effects:Han has 11/13/15/17% chance to unleash a burst of steam when taking damage that does 4/5/6/7% of his life and lowers affected units accuracy by 15/25/35/45%. Debuff last for 2 seconds.

Quote :

Steam Jutsu: Smog Elevator
Flavor: Han pressurizes the earth around him to create gaps which forces all of the dirty air out of the ground, high into the air
Spell Type: Self Aoe
Targets: Enemy Units

[SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki Arcanediscontinuity

Mana Cost: 60/65/70/75
Cooldown: 17/16/15/14
Cast Time: 0.1 second
Damage Type: Spell
Radius: 325

Effects: Smoke from the ground lifts nearby enemies into the air for 1.4/1.8/2.2/2.6 seconds dealing 100 damage per second.

Note:

-Is a channeling skill.

Quote :

Five Tails Beast Release: Houkou, the Gobi
Flavor: Han transforms into the legendary five tailed dolphin horse, Houkou.
Spell Type: Area of Effect.
Targets: Enemy Units.

[SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki Icons_14142_btn

Mana Cost: 230/270/310
Cooldown: 110/90/80
Cast Time: 1.5 seconds
Damage Type: N/A
Radius: 350 to 700

Effects: Han will transform into the Gobi after 1.5 seconds, the Gobi will go wild damaging every unit in the area, dealing 120 damage per second and reducing the armor of the enemy units by 10/20/30%. Last 4/5/6 seconds.

Change log:

-The -mr debuff stays, cuz it bug no more the game.

-Took out the magic resist from the 1st skill.

-Completly revamped the ultimate, to reduce the morph list of hero on the map

-Returned old han attack range of 350

Changed some stuff in the ultimate, now is finally done.

Last edited by Natsu on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:28 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 am

Hell no. Reasons on Fb
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:59 am

Just one and de -mr dissapeared. Only cus that shit can cause bug, just dreaming with the shit of Ancient Apparition -mr skill.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:40 am

fail ulti skill...another morph with self buff.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Like on BBEx Mugetsu, Komamura Bankai, etc

Hangun some times you need to stop being retarded other than that the skill set work for tankish and initialitiation.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:54 am

no im not retarded...ur the one that fail at creativity..and eol prob saw that to.thx
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:16 pm

In general I like the concept, although the only thing that bother me are his third and the ult.

Third: He sends the units up, so he stuns them right? I dont think that can work nicely with his second's skill which lowers down the accuracy.

Ult: A bit op if you ask me, he already got a good starting Str as well as its gain, and you're adding a grand boost to his defence as well as spell resistance. Maybe its just me but I think thats just too much.

PS I think it would be quite good for this guy to have a similar spell to that of Pudge whereas he summons a deadly field which slows down and deals damage, but in your case in order to avoid copying you could make it look like upon activation enemies will be slowed for X% and would get a buff which would lower their spell resistance by X % for each second Han is nearby in X AoE. And of course in order not to make it too op you could limit the skill whereas you put a limited duration effect or something like that
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:21 am

hangun wrote:
no im not retarded...ur the one that fail at creativity..and eol prob saw that to.thx

You are dumb, the only complain Eol had in the suggestion was the -magic resist in the 1st skil, because caused a lot of bug in older versions, other than that is ok. Btw this is a fix of mercinater Han and that make you retard even more cuz you didnt see that this was a fix, appart from this, is original cuz there arent ult that buff up the Aoe of the skill, keep learning dude.

@Westfield

West, what you are telling to me wont fit 1st of all that skill of pudge synenergises with his other skill thanks to the own magic resis he has and the pull that bring up the enemys inside the slow effect.

The 3rd is his initialitiation skill, that allow him go 1st and disable the enemys to let his team harras them when they are disabled.

Btw According to your point of view, that would be the same with dotas tinys 3rd. the skill wont fit in the consept, because he stun with his 1st and dont let the enemys hit him, so he cant proc the mini stun that he causes with his tankish passive just cuz he disables the enemys with his other skills.

And the last thing, abut the numbers of the ultimate i can lower them so thats not a big problem.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:42 am

your to mental...to actualy create something different...instead of just makin self buff on fucking every morph
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:26 pm

This just only one fucken time to fix the morph itself that mercinater did. I dont love the morphs that much.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:29 pm

then make it different lol >.< i have a good han build same initator tank...and ulti is transforming into gobi...but its not a self buff...or really a morph and it works awsome...with everything..the build its like perfect.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:33 pm

I like this one becuz it make him enter and tank without fear, especially cuz you will use Yonda Kunai in his build.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 pm

it makes him more tankish...but his is range... so he dont really get in the middle of the battle...to need so much survive...also...he is ranger...think about the cosmetic stuff ...how he would look..with ulti >.< in normal form i understand it..it could be...but in gobi it would look wierd and far from narutoish
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Well make him throwing steam wont be that bad, appart from that you can stay at melee range, i mean his skill set allow him to fight at range or melee. I decided to keep that up on the fix cuz we dont have a SR in the game so that wont come bad.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:50 pm

one problem...gobi isnt a horse that breath steam.....with han its no problem...but on gobi it dosnt fit...u can make SR someone else >.< that would fit better
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Maybe a grafic throwing bijudama will fit, like a black ball.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:10 pm

i hardly doubt that.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Any Biju can throw the Bijudama, like the Yonbi, Kyubi, Nibi, etc.

At melee range you wont notice the black ball. Btw hangun out there is any nidaime model with Raijin, just curious.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:30 pm

in han from it he could throw steam weaves....but in gobi...it would throw bijudama balls...its meh it wont gonna look good....i dislike the ideea to see nidaime with rajin...he is the most powerfull suiton user...when u play him...u should see lots of water spells...so u know that ur playing nidaime hokage.

and no..there is not tobirama model with rajin.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Btw usually the Bijus is a kind of boost to the user power and the kind of jutsus itself. I mean the Yonbi used yoton techniques like Roshi itself could use thanks to his Biju, same goes for the Sanbi the Mizukage could use water techniques like his biju and i wont forget to mention Utakata, the bubble techniques as his biju.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:16 pm

check again wiki...han dont get his power from the jinchuriki...like the other where it says that...for example roshi...roshi is from rock village...he used prob rock jutsu...and because of yonbi wich spits fire...he could create yonton...but that dosnt apply to every jinchuriki...han its a steam user...and not because of the jincuriki.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Only says that Gobi, has physical strengh but, that would mean that he can be turned into a carry. I cant put that he becomes melee when transformed cuz, that would make a copy of tenten ability to change from range to melee.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:38 pm

he got tanking abilites and disabler...also initiate...dont see the point in makeing him range when he should be in the middle of the fight.

also check that

http://www.nwu-forum.net/t793p60-hangun-wip
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Hangun, i have a simple answer for you. Dotas Huskar, he is a carry and ranged and he is str but he is in the middle of the fight even if he is ranged, i mean the fact that han start ranged doesnt mean that he always have to be at range.

What i wanted with this guy, is to buy a Yondaime kunai as core, to make him initiate in the better way possible and stay at melee range, for the moment we dont know who can be ranged appart from han the only thing that screw him up is his Gobi. I mean who el str can be ranged. You are taken to seriusly the range thing when we can put a black ball as art missile representing that he is attacking with the bijudama, other than that this Han can fight you at melee range thanks to his ultimate itself and his 3rd i mean.

You didnt read that the 3rd is self Aoe that lift every enemy units into the air? i make him go into melee to do that skill, that why i gave him more initialitiation with his 1st reducing the magic resist and slowing the enemys up.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:08 pm

ur makeing him to much dependable on yonda kunai...and huskar is carry...without any tankish skills....he relay on autoattacks....han is way different than that....he looks like a initiator/disabler with tankish role....its quite confuseing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki Empty

Back to top Go down

[SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next