7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Is like you are telling me that earth shaker inst dependable on dagger, same goes for centaur, axe, leviathan, tiny, ursa, slardar.

Thats why they are called initiator, cuz they need this item to initiate the fight. I mean if you dont get dagger on dota with them they will rape you verbaly.

Same goes for han he depends on the Yonda Kunai in this case to make him a better initiator, like azuma and Jirbou, those 2 with out Yonda Kunai cnat initiate properly.

Btw im playing dota 2 since 3 months thats why i wanted to made this hero dependable on dagger, cuz we lack of initator dependable on dagger.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:03 am

well...1st of all the need to be initiators....useing the dagger will only should improve the initiation abilities....not that without the kunai they fail as heroe...that isnt good...and han is 1st range initator...not sure if thats good or bad....initatiator well be in the midle of the fight engageing things....not staying behind and and attack.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:19 am

They will i mean, imagine an Earth shaker with out dagger late game and there is a wave of creeps, counting enemys and yours. But you wont ult properly cuz you wont get the perfect positioning in the right time and the enemys counting your allies would had clean the waves of creeps. I mean the initiator need to goes 1st and that is reduced when you dont have the proper movility that in this case is the dagger.

The only choise that an earth shaker has with out dagger is stun with his 1st, that maybe will cause the lost of much enemys creeps and reduce the effectivenes of his ultimate, levi is in the same case is he inst in the proper position you maximun will stun 2 or 3 targets at the same time, and im not counting tiny, centaur and axe, that suffer from the same problem.

Dagger is the prefect item for the heros that their initiation skill isnt ranged. Cuz with out it, Earth shaker will get pwnd in late, same for levi, same for tiny, same for slardar, etc.

In game always there would be a disabler or support that can fuck you up and leave your team with out what you need and that happend me on dota 2. 3 of the 5 game i had played my team mates didnt pick and initator and we were destroyed like nothing, even with a good carry Hero.

Any way, yondaime kunai is the perfect item for this han, to go in 1st and use his 3rd skill. to initiate the fight on an improved way.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:33 am

The spells looks ok and the hero O_o kind weird
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:58 pm

yeah...but haveing him as a ranged initiator...its kinda useless.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:41 pm

i want know who will be the new heros on the next version : l
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:41 pm

like add all the jichirukis and akat + mizuki <3 <3 with big shuriken ulti D:D: <3
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:22 pm

stop spaming the forum with useless shit..,make urself usefull...

and mizuki=fail char and really useless.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:50 pm

He can fight you at range and mostly at melee range, so stop telling he fails at range if he could do both depending on how you wanna make him enter into the clash. What i personally recomend is 1st.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:08 pm

he was build to enter in fights...still im not 100 sure if that makeing him range it will be usefull..did u talk to kovak about it?
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:48 pm

Nope, cuz i beleave in this fix. Only i ask him for help when i think a hero causes me troubles. But this is fine into my eyes.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:47 am

GJ NATSU , I VOTE TO PUT MIZUKI IN THE MAP AS A MELE HERO HE DESERV IT

!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:55 am

He is not Mizuki, he is Han lol XD
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:44 am

lol i know about han but i was saying to add mizu too ;p w.e
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:10 pm

fuck mizuki..dafqu are u talking about...a usless character that only appeared once.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:38 pm

and HAN APPEARS A LOT ? lol..
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:40 pm

and u compare han with mizuky?..i dont even know why im talking to u>.<
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:37 am

i dont even know why im talking to you >.< XD

ADD 3rd mizukage better we need a brat in game
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:38 am

spectre-idp wrote:
i dont even know why im talking to you >.< XD

ADD 3rd mizukage better we need a brat in game

want a heroe make a build for it...a good build ofc.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:12 am

i can give it a shot, i think i will lower the attack range of Han, so hangun can relax.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:14 am

Natsu wrote:
i can give it a shot, i think i will lower the attack range of Han, so hangun can relax.

naa...i just sayd my opinion u can do w.e u want Smile
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:09 am

I did it any way, so he can be close to initiate on early game.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 am

stack with han then.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Well since Nww fail and other maps where hangun give then a skill build for its chars fails too his opinion its just irrelevant from my point of view.

Even with that i dont like this suggestion . i guess im going to create a new one.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:59 pm

eol...i can show u a pro han build >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki   [SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[SR] Han 5 tails Jinchuuriki
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next