Spoiler:

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oh^La^La
Chuunin
Chuunin
Oh^La^La

[SM] Dosu Kinuta Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Dosu Kinuta   [SM] Dosu Kinuta EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:24 am

kinda good base for ganker but i dont understand the 3rd skill what do you mean by when attacked is attacked 20/25/30/35% faster..... explain this part please .....
Back to top Go down
http://devzclan.forumotion.net/
MShadow]xS[

MShadow]xS[

[SM] Dosu Kinuta Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Dosu Kinuta   [SM] Dosu Kinuta EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Its a weird way of saying that when you attack them you get increased attack speed.

Seems like a decent hero as long as his agi stats are low enough to prevent him from just turning into a carry because of his dash and stun for initiation.
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

[SM] Dosu Kinuta Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Dosu Kinuta   [SM] Dosu Kinuta EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Been a while since you made a suggestion Stick but good job I like this hero the dash looks great.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[SM] Dosu Kinuta Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Dosu Kinuta   [SM] Dosu Kinuta EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Oh^La^La wrote:
kinda good base for ganker but i dont understand the 3rd skill what do you mean by when attacked is attacked 20/25/30/35% faster..... explain this part please .....

Oh La La he means when you use that skill on a target, you hit faster that target. Is a nice ganker support i like him so much.
Back to top Go down
Oh^La^La
Chuunin
Chuunin
Oh^La^La

[SM] Dosu Kinuta Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Dosu Kinuta   [SM] Dosu Kinuta EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Natsu wrote:
Oh^La^La wrote:

Oh La La he means when you use that skill on a target, you hit faster that target. Is a nice ganker support i like him so much.

yeah i knew that but i wasn't sure wired way to say that though
Back to top Go down
http://devzclan.forumotion.net/
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[SM] Dosu Kinuta Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Dosu Kinuta   [SM] Dosu Kinuta EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:43 am

Changed aura so ranged heroes, and creeps, receive less of an attack speed bonus when attack an enemy under the effect of Dosu's aura.

Lowered Agi a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[SM] Dosu Kinuta Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Dosu Kinuta   [SM] Dosu Kinuta Empty

Back to top Go down

[SM] Dosu Kinuta
Page 1 of 1