58 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Well guys i will throw some ideas for you and ofc set the changes.

Share system :

Is normal that some people wants to get some advangate in the game, once playing in europe pvp i saw Sakura and Sarutobi in line, the problem was that Sakura dont have a single item on her inventory but Sarutobi have Jiraiya's sandals you can imagine what hard was to survive in that line. Also people here have the same problem so we are going to add this system to stop this kind of abuse.

This system will work like the one in dota , you will not be able of pick enemiges items or uses/fusion items with your mates, ofc there will be some exeptions like the consumables items or the rings, etc.

If some alies leave the game you can decide what to do with their items, so the system will be disable in that case.

This will take alot of time because the auto-combine system can throw fatal errors and some bugs

Teleport Scroll :

Some people told me that will be useful that have the same dota tp system so will be change in that way.

that means that now the tower will be not disable when you cast the tp on it and ofc you will be appears in a aoe near to the tower.

Heroe balance :

We all know that Tsunade , Kakuzu , Lee and Kakashi are overpowered soo in this version we will try to balance those chars

Tsunade :

1) Increase the cd of her firts skill from 12s to 15s
2) Increas the mana cost of her ultimate

Kakuzu :

1) Increase the mana cost of his 3er skill from 90 to 90/100/110/120
3) Increase the mana cost of his 2nd skill from 100/115/130/140 to 100/120/140/160
2) Change the jiongu ability ( sub skill from his ultimate ) making able only once per morph.

Lee :

1) Reduce the distance of this blink
2) Reduce the damage of his passive

Kakashi :

1) Change the skills that he can copy

Those are just ideas if you have betters ones just post them.

New Chars :

Nwu will add Konan as a new heroe. if you have a better model let me know.

New Items :

Until we achive the balance that we want no new item will be added to the game yet.

Terrain :

Will be back to the normal stage!!!

Debate :

From my personal point of view i think um mode can be erased because you can find the em mode or normal mode ( default ) or pro mode.

There are some spells that can deals more damage in um and people can say ''omg so imba'' or ''lets do another map project, yeah this is a copy from dota!! but we are nwu pro gamers so we are going to do another copy of dota but is ok because we are pro!!''

So post your opinion about this changes and lets make this map playable for all.

How much time this will take us? we don't know, how many fails map projects will appear before the release? we don't know ether x].

Greetings.

NWU Staff
Back to top Go down
Ivos

Ivos

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:19 pm

There is new suggestions in New Heroes section.Could you add [SM]Kyuubi Naruto and Akatsuki Sasuke(Mangekyō Sharingan) in the new map please Smile
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Ivos wrote:
There is new suggestions in New Heroes section.Could you add [SM]Kyuubi Naruto and Akatsuki Sasuke(Mangekyō Sharingan) in the new map please Smile

Firts we must balance the currents chars and then the revamps and new heroes can be added if not the map will be a mess.
Back to top Go down
Ivos

Ivos

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:25 pm

So those chars will not be in the next update?

P.S. In visual section i make suggesrton for new Itachi model.There is link in that section for high quality Itachi model.
Back to top Go down
Dbr_kovak
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Dbr_kovak

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:38 pm

I think that Kakashi can be reworked a bit, nothing too radical...i'll come up with something latter.

As i said in a topic...the boots are not fitting correctly on the current meta game yet.
https://n-w-u.rpg-board.net/t347-about-boots-concept-an-old-discussion
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:40 pm

I like the idea of the item share system and the tp system.

i agree with the numbers for the balance in general and in kakashi case , i will suggest to copy only the passive skills from all the chars and if they dont have passive copy the most useless skill lol.

For the um debate , agree you should remove that mode.

Ty for all the changes. cheers

Pd : Saw comunity is broking down and they dont have a map rolf!
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 am

Adding the same teleport system as in DotA for the towers is cool. Much better then being teleport just beside the tower Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
ihmihm

ihmihm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 am

so nice i liked the changes but i want to add some things that i feel they must be balanced

1 the heroes that must be nerfed

1-kakuzu: ofc and i think the way u nerfed him is pretty good so i wont say anything here
2-tsunadi : i still think that u should remove the damage from her ulti (increasing the ultimate mana problem can be solved if u bought jiraya sandals .. i think)
3-pretty good the way u nerfed lee so i wont say anything too
4-about kakashi i wont say anything since u change the skills he can copy (ofc shurkon for example)
5-gai : i know many ppl r not with me at this but he is the best carry i saw in this version (even more than lee)i suggest that u nerf his 2 passives or remove the miss in his 1st skill atleast because when i buy kusa with him i managed to kill juugo in 3 hits ..
6-timari: yh i know u made mana cost so high but stilll since ur int and u buy int items then mana=no problem (u should nerf her ulti lttle bit by taking some damage from her ulti like 25 each burst)

7-naruto : he is a str hero and a skill spammer (acually many ppl complained about naruto since he spam skills +he is str ..)i say make cd of 1st skill and ulti more

2 the heroes that must be buffed

1-yonda : his ulti shouldnt atk the creeps (like in old version),acually idc about rasengan or dash because i dont use them to damage or something and i pwned with yonda many times easily just make his ulti dont atk creeps
2-itachi : idk if im the only one who noticed this but i feel he fails as agi heroes ( i c ppl buy jiraya sandals for him and i feel that his damage is rly low ..)he has blink and he has silence but his ulti is weak and i feel that his normal damage is week too so i suggest to buff his ulti and his normal atk ..
3-haku : im pretty sure now that everyone is against me but i will say my reason.haku is pretty week if we compared him to the other int ranges like diedara,kankuro,gaara,kido etc .. i dont choose haku at all because he isnt that good as int range+his ulti may fail if u do it wrong, idk a way in my mind to buff him but i just say that the other int range heroes r better than him
4-shino : in 1.3.0 he was so imba but in 1.3.3 his ulti sucked hard,he is int so his ulti is supposed to be better lttle bit (buff his ulti lttle bit only)
5-yamato : his skills r pretty good and cage is good but yamato has 1 problem,his ulti is so useless if we compared to other ulties (acually his ulti could be the worst between all heroes)+ u may not always succeed in doing the ulti right since yamato doesnt have stun,i say change his ulti into better thing idk ..

guys thank u for reading this and i could be wrong and could be right but those things r the things that bothered to me and if u made it i will admit that this version is the best version and more balanced (acually no offence but till now i feel old version is more balanced (since 1.3.3 has many imba heroes like i mentioned up) and i play new version everyday and i hope u could atleast 50% of my suggestions ... ty

what do u want ihmihm? i want to play ar mode happily without losing cause of heroes (we always play sd mode ..)

Back to top Go down
Taiki88

Taiki88

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:17 am

I actually agree with the fact that Guy needs to be nerfed.. even if its just a bit.

And Im I retarded or Ino's third skill is not working correctly?
Ive tried to make the tower attack the target but it doesnt work even if the target is right beside the tower D:
Back to top Go down
Obliv3rate

Obliv3rate

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:21 am

I believe itachi is fine his ult does good dmg but many people dont know or dont read his ult does dmg based on how much hp he loses while on amaterasu. With a dagon early is gg, ill just increase the time the ult lasts.
Back to top Go down
Master.Shinobi
Student
Student
Master.Shinobi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:49 am

Yea continuing the topic of gai even if you dont remove the miss from it you really should decrease its durration at lvl 4 the effects last 10 seconds and the cd for his kick is only 7 seconds which means as long as gai has mana you perminatly miss 44% and if u have GG suit 74% so its kinda sucky that you cant ever hit him
Back to top Go down
Oh^La^La
Chuunin
Chuunin
Oh^La^La

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:41 am

hmmmm nice changes but i think still not good im busy and cant think about to much stuff but . . . .

-the basic problem with kakuzu and tsuande that they are dueling to much damage so that nerf wont solve to much .....

-well i think you should add high cd to the shirngan so the one who uses it should be bound with that skill for some time

-lee still got to much attack speed ... you should lower it or make him lose more hp .... with tobi mask and iron crow for my opinion he is op . . .

-you should add more cd or mana cost to naruto's rasengan

-also sandiame's shurkien is still doing to much damage ... imba damage you should make a limit of damage to his shurkien

i know that kroom is really busy but i hope he can change it that way and i know that there is to much people that agree with me
Back to top Go down
http://devzclan.forumotion.net/
ihmihm

ihmihm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:27 am

@taiki88: i rly noticed the same about ino 3rd skill that tower doesnt hit the target idk why .. but ino has clones that take same damage and stun and controlling so shes fine even if 3rd doesnt exist

@Obliv3rate: dude i know the extra damage but if u bought dagon in early game then this isnt itachi .. or make him int anyway but dude seriesly he doesnt have a buff passive like all agi heroes (like lee gai tenten kimi etc ..)his sharingan sucks hard so i rly prefer if his sharingan effect is changed totally (i played vs kakuzu 1v1 and me itachi and that sharingan didnt help)

@Master.Shinobi: well good to find ppl who agree with me that the miss is opps+his 2 passives r another oops specially when u buy kusa like i mentioned before

@Oh^La^La: about kakuzu and tsunadi and lee i kinda agree but lets c how it goes in 1.3.4 and about sandaime i disagree about that because he is int and he is supposed to have strong skills like shurikon +sandaime doesnt have stun like kakashi so ... and about naruto great that u agree with me about making the cd of rasengan and ulti longer Smile
Back to top Go down
Dbr_kovak
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Dbr_kovak

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Master.Shinobi wrote:
Yea continuing the topic of gai even if you dont remove the miss from it you really should decrease its durration at lvl 4 the effects last 10 seconds and the cd for his kick is only 7 seconds which means as long as gai has mana you perminatly miss 44% and if u have GG suit 74% so its kinda sucky that you cant ever hit him
evasion does not stack.
Back to top Go down
ihmihm

ihmihm

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Dbr_kovak wrote:
Master.Shinobi wrote:
evasion does not stack.

like it matters .. the miss with his 2 passives r pretty imba
Back to top Go down
Alric

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 pm

I agree on everything IhmIhm Said ! u should Make itachi int or change his skills cuz when i see agi i think at carry and he isnt carry at all Neutral
Back to top Go down
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn
Student
Student
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn

PostSubject: wtf   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:18 pm

u can add Pein Danzo or Killer Bee
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:13 pm

AdRyAn-IcE-mAn wrote:
u can add Pein Danzo or Killer Bee

People. They have a considerable amount of heroes they can add that are new...however, simply adding new heroes isn't their only goal. One must consider the map's current need for support heroes, which is Konan's role, if they are using the concept I think they are.
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Tsunade: Can you give her old INT growth back, and just get rid of that damage on her ulti? <.<;;

Kakuzu: Don't make his ult make his stun/Raiton cd so short ...

Lee: Reduce range on his blink

I do have some offtopic suggestions:
Gelel: Don't make it dispellable ...

Chakra Smashers: 4150 gold is a lot, you could just make it based on charges and make it cost the same as DotA's. Also, I haven't tried it on allied heroes yet, but apparently you can't purge allied creeps? So I don't know if you can purge your allied heroes or not. You also can't purge yourself. If you're worried about the number of charges, just do it like DotA's where you can buy the recipie again to upgrade Diffusal, making it slightly better, but more importantly, giving all it's purge charges back.

Solar: Make damage-dealing clones able to deal the same damage w/ immolation, like Kaka's clones, Naruto's clones, Probagation, etc

Minato: He's weak https://n-w-u.rpg-board.net/t329-minato

Iron Crow: I don't think Crow has a CD in this game? It's banned on the AD bot, and for once I agree with a ban they make. Permastun is op <.>

Haku's Overcoat: active AoE slow/damage instead of Frost Armor please >.>;;

Hoshikage's Star:: Active slow percentage should be higher, imo... it's pretty useless as it is.

Kaguya Armor: Make it pure damage please, so that Gelel can't block it. And maybe make it return magic damage too? Surprised

Itachi's ult: I think Maledict, which isn't even an ult, is better LOL (Maledict). Also his Sharingan is a complete filler skill <.<;; he isn't anti mage

Erase um and just keep sm ... +5 lvls at the start is too much. But I'm glad to see that you guys are working on it and haven't stopped just because the map is much more popular now.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Well of course maledict is better, it's a non-ult skill based to work with his build, unlike Itachi's.

I'm gonna suggest some revamps to Minato, Haku, Kakashi, Gai, Itachi, and some other minor skill revamps, when I got some more time.
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Well of course maledict is better, it's a non-ult skill based to work with his build, unlike Itachi's.

I'm gonna suggest some revamps to Minato, Haku, Kakashi, Gai, Itachi, and some other minor skill revamps, when I got some more time.

no like if u copy and paste Maledict in place if Itachi's ult

it would be better

synergy-wise Witch Doc is better, but Maledict by itself is a better skill (more damage, AoE)
Back to top Go down
Beans

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:05 am

I like UM, good mode for pubs >.> If people complain tell them to make their own games with -pm or normal.

Naruto needs some nerf >.>' his shuriken cd is too short, and his second skill could use a higher cd also, imo.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:27 am

EchoingVoid wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:

no like if u copy and paste Maledict in place if Itachi's ult

it would be better

synergy-wise Witch Doc is better, but Maledict by itself is a better skill (more damage, AoE)

The solution is not that simple Yond. Razz

Because it would give him too much teamfight power.
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:59 am

Beans wrote:
I like UM, good mode for pubs >.> If people complain tell them to make their own games with -pm or normal.

Naruto needs some nerf >.>' his shuriken cd is too short, and his second skill could use a higher cd also, imo.

both lines are symptoms of someone who plays too much -um >.>

People have a legitimate reason to complain - it promotes imbalance.

@Stick: I didn't mean to actually do that, I'm just saying Maledict as a spell by itself is better than Amaterasu, and not because of WD's other skills that compliment Maledict. You made it sound like Maledict is better only cuz of WD's synergy <.<;;
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:04 am

EchoingVoid wrote:
Beans wrote:

both lines are symptoms of someone who plays too much -um >.>

People have a legitimate reason to complain - it promotes imbalance.

@Stick: I didn't mean to actually do that, I'm just saying Maledict as a spell by itself is better than Amaterasu, and not because of WD's other skills that compliment Maledict. You made it sound like Maledict is better only cuz of WD's synergy <.<;;

WD's synergy is what makes it better (mostly)... D.o.t. + stun + channel nuke that can only hit heroes, or multiple heroes is better than a blink, passive -spell damage, and a single target spell.

Multiple Heroes affected>One.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next