Aburame Torune

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZetsuZ

ZetsuZ

Aburame Torune Empty
PostSubject: Aburame Torune   Aburame Torune EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:10 am

This is a Hero Suggestion Only for the spell and i won't write initial atributes stats...

Aburame Torune
Role: Support
Primary Atribute: Intelligence

Quote :
Kikaichū no Jutsu

Aburame Torune Btnast11

Torune send some of his powerful poison bug to the enemy to reveal his position and deal damage if the target unit use a jutsu.

Mana cost:150/140/130/120
Cooldown:17/15/13/11
Duration:7
Range:800
Spell Type:Target

Activation: Torune throws some poison bugs to a enemy to reveal his position and dealing:25/50/75/100% of chakra used if a enemy use a jutsu.

Quote :
Kikaichū naoru no Jutsu

Aburame Torune Btnarc10

By the great manipulating of bugs, torune can use his bugs to share his heal with his allies, also the shock to the contact of the bugs and the target makes the enemy around him unable to use jutsus.

Mana Cost: 180/170/160/150
Coolcown: 20
Range: 800
Spell Type: Target
Targets: Allies

Activation Give 75/150/225/300 heal to the target unit, but cost 25/50/75/150 of the current hit points of Torune and silence enemy unit around in 350 AoE for 3 seconds in all levels.

Quote :
Bug Armor (Passive)

Aburame Torune Btndea10

Covered by his own bugs like the other member of the clan Aburame, Torune have his own armor that can reduce damage depending of his intelligence turning him very hard to beat.

Activation: Reduces No Spell damage by .15/.20/.25/.35x(Current intelligence stats) example in lvl 3 if the current intelligence of Torune is 100 so: .25x100= 25 damage reduced

Quote :
Hijutsu: Mu shidama (Passive)

Aburame Torune Btndoo11

This secret technique is only known by a select members of the Aburame clan and Torune is one of they, he carry microscopic size poisonous bugs through their body which he can pass on to other through skin contact. Upon infecting their target, the cells attacked by the bugs in that area will be destroyed and cause great pain to the victim.

Activation: this passive technique makes Torune very poisonous, if a unit attacks Torune or if Attacked by Torune get inffected by microscopic bugs dealing 8/11/13 damage per seconds last for 5 seconds.

Note: the number of hits stacks maximun are 5, example: in lvl 2, if the unit is touches by Torune or touch Torune whatever the case 5 times, the damage per seconds stacks: 11x5=55 damage per second last for 5 seconds.
"THE RANGE ATTACKS NOT ACTIVATE THE JUTSU EFFECT"

Hope you like my hero suggestion, see you next time...

Last edited by ZetsuZ on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mudcake
Student
Student
mudcake

Aburame Torune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Torune   Aburame Torune EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:29 am

He's pretty good, but I think there are still a few things that need changes. Mana costs seem to be scaling the wrong way and the mana costs themselves ar a bit too high.

Also, make the mana cost of the heal scale way differently, and don't make you have to sacrifice your health to do it! An intelligence hero having to pay 300 health to heal 300 health dosent really seem worth it, considering there is also a mana cost. And maybe you should change the scaling of the heal to 75/150/225/300, because it's a more balanced that way.

For the spell reduction, I think you should reduce the amount each level gives, but change it to a % instead of a flat amount.

Apart from that I thought it was good, hopefully we will see you misting more hero suggestions on these forums soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZetsuZ

ZetsuZ

Aburame Torune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Torune   Aburame Torune EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Ok, I change the Heal Scale to 75/150/225/300 cuz you are right, but i think the second spell and the mana cost it's ok cuz the ulti and the third spell make a support hero very hard to kill if you know to play with he...its a hero of intelligence, you must buy intelligence stuff to get a very strong hero just for that i still think the manacost it's Ok

Thanks for your comment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mudcake
Student
Student
mudcake

Aburame Torune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Torune   Aburame Torune EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:40 am

ZetsuZ wrote:
Ok, I change the Heal Scale to 75/150/225/300 cuz you are right, but i think the second spell and the mana cost it's ok cuz the ulti and the third spell make a support hero very hard to kill if you know to play with he...its a hero of intelligence, you must buy intelligence stuff to get a very strong hero just for that i still think the manacost it's Ok

Thanks for your comment Very Happy

Hm... yeah you do have a point about mana costs if his build is going to be entirely made of Int items. i just thought that the mana costs shouldn't be so high on low levels because other ways you would be oom after just casting 1 or 2 spells.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

Aburame Torune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Torune   Aburame Torune EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:17 am

The support is the first target of the enemy team, if torune sacrifice 300 hp he would be esasy to kill, i think it would be better reduce the cost in torune, like half hp sacrifice.

Appart for this if you are with 300 hp what happend if yu want to heal some one?? you die or you survive with 1 hp.
Back to top Go down
ZetsuZ

ZetsuZ

Aburame Torune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Torune   Aburame Torune EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:36 am

Natsu wrote:
The support is the first target of the enemy team, if torune sacrifice 300 hp he would be esasy to kill, i think it would be better reduce the cost in torune, like half hp sacrifice.

Appart for this if you are with 300 hp what happend if yu want to heal some one?? you die or you survive with 1 hp.

Lol you're right so you mean the half life to share 300 hp to the target unit? or x% of current life or x% of maximun life?
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

Aburame Torune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Torune   Aburame Torune EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:54 am

ZetsuZ wrote:
Natsu wrote:

Lol you're right so you mean the half life to share 300 hp to the target unit? or x% of current life or x% of maximun life?

i mean on the max lvl you heal the target 300 but you sacrifice 150 hp, is not that much hp sacrifce and you can survive on early ;D. The second, no, that would be imba for str heros if you heal part of their maximun hp will be a lot on them (if they have 2000 or sumthing like that, we put like 25% heal of they full hp that would be like 500 hp heal, is to much) so is fine healing 300.
Back to top Go down
ZetsuZ

ZetsuZ

Aburame Torune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Torune   Aburame Torune EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Natsu wrote:
ZetsuZ wrote:
Natsu wrote:

i mean on the max lvl you heal the target 300 but you sacrifice 150 hp, is not that much hp sacrifce and you can survive on early ;D. The second, no, that would be imba for str heros if you heal part of their maximun hp will be a lot on them (if they have 2000 or sumthing like that, we put like 25% heal of they full hp that would be like 500 hp heal, is to much) so is fine healing 300.

Heal 75/150/225/300 at cost of 25/50/75/150 i think is very good now xD and the others spells? what do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

Aburame Torune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Torune   Aburame Torune EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:21 pm

ok.. let me see

1st, is ok cuz that helps your team mates to know where is the target and he can take damage if he cast a skill, so in some way he is disabled, But the thing is tha effect finish when the target cast a skil??

2nd. Now i fixed so no prob with that

3rd. Hmmm looks more like a tank skill, if you want you can make it like an aura that gives bonus defence to your allies inside a radius and keep the idea of Torunes inteligence.

4th. Looks more like a survival skill, cuz the guys wont hit you thanks to the posion, and keep away from you. Not sure what tell you about this skill :S
Back to top Go down
ZetsuZ

ZetsuZ

Aburame Torune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Torune   Aburame Torune EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:59 pm

1. the spell effects it last for 7 seconds no matter how many spell you cast you lose the 100% of mana used in this case if the spell are on lvl 4

3. MmmM reduces the No spell damage for friends unit depending of Torune's intelligence? i think is very imba i make this passive spell cuz its to easy kill a support (melee) hero

4. yes, its a survive skill, the third and his ulti help torune to survive a lot in spite of the fact that he is a hero of intelligence (melee) so if you kill him you will not go out so well xD
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

Aburame Torune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Torune   Aburame Torune EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:30 am

ZetsuZ wrote:
1. the spell effects it last for 7 seconds no matter how many spell you cast you lose the 100% of mana used in this case if the spell are on lvl 4

3. MmmM reduces the No spell damage for friends unit depending of Torune's intelligence? i think is very imba i make this passive spell cuz its to easy kill a support (melee) hero

4. yes, its a survive skill, the third and his ulti help torune to survive a lot in spite of the fact that he is a hero of intelligence (melee) so if you kill him you will not go out so well xD

ok i dont readed that thing on the 3rd

Better change it to a defense bonus aura + 0.Y x your current int (torune's int), so that would make it a nice support/baby sitting skill.

There is the prob normally a support dont need a survival skill, so i recomend you to change the ult in a way that makes your team mate stay in the lane for more time.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

Aburame Torune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Torune   Aburame Torune EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:47 am

You should code him to see how he can work in game Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aburame Torune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame Torune   Aburame Torune Empty