Natsu
Kenichi_101
Knife D
InMemory]Cobain
Eol
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

You want more guides?
Hell yeah! with those guides Croix will be pwnd!
Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 I_vote_lcap76%Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 76% [ 16 ]
Dont know. Does Kuro play like that?
Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Hell no! im soo pro! like Echoingvoid
Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:18 am

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
EchoingVoid wrote:
InMemory]Cobain wrote:
Quote :
smart Hinata will notice

Ofc will notice if that start to happend , but if is not the case? is just a waste of gold. So taking your words , gelel is optional.

You took 4 of my words and missed the entire point.

Any decent team sees Hinata's ult as a priority to interrupt. Therefore, any decent Hinata should buy Gelel, expecting to get disabled by a decently competent team.

It will always be the case, unless the other team sux and doesn't know how to play vs a Hinata.

Once again, what happend if you have good initiators on your team? Jiro > entire team, Asuma > entire team, Naruto > entire team, Kisame > entire team and many others , if you ''save'' your disables only because there is a Hinata ingame well its just gg for you and your team

Naruto > Entire team when farmed/fed, regardless of initiation or not. He will carry

Jiro > Entire pub team
Asuma > Entire pub team
Kisame > Entire imba noob team

k

No, you don't save ALL disables for Hinata for the last time, since all you need is 1. But if you fail to save at least 1 for her you're fucked.
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
salsa

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:48 am

5 pub in a team, never gonna happen, they RQ before you get fed.

Anyway, when she ults, stun her at same time, she will waste ult and you will receive less dmg

Last edited by salsa on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knife D
Student
Student
Knife D

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:24 am

salsa wrote:
5 pub in a team, never gonna happen, they RQ before you get fed.

Anyway, when she ults, stun her at same time, she will waste ult you will receive less dmg

Agree with salsa , 5 pub in a team its very hard to find well maybe not that hard if you play against Echo's friends. Just jk
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
salsa

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:33 am

And remember, a bash stops her ult too ( conch shell mace, javelin if i'm not wrong, iron crow, tenten bash)
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:41 am

Im the person who thinks that Gelel on Hinata goes in her core only if you play her as a Initiator but as Cobain said if you have a nice team with enought disables heroes there is not problem with avoid the gelel in your core.

Hinata ''Initiator'' = Gelel in your Core

Hinata ''Hard-Carry'' = Gelel optional
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Eol wrote:
Im the person who thinks that Gelel on Hinata goes in her core only if you play her as a Initiator but as Cobain said if you have a nice team with enought disables heroes there is not problem with avoid the gelel in your core.

How the fuck hinata can be played as initiator that would be stupid, if you do that, she will be target first more than anyone. She is a fucking ganker with her super slow ult e.o

Last edited by Natsu on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Natsu wrote:
Eol wrote:

How the fuck hinata can be played as initiator that would be stupid, if you will be target first more than anyone. She is a fucking ganker with her super slow ult lol e.o

Easy, Gelel in your Core and initiate the fights D:
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Eol wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Eol wrote:

How the fuck hinata can be played as initiator that would be stupid, if you will be target first more than anyone. She is a fucking ganker with her super slow ult lol e.o

even with that you ult wont do a lot of dmg, and the enemy team wont let you get the gelel.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:20 pm

Natsu wrote:
Eol wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Eol wrote:

even with that you ult wont do a lot of dmg, and the enemy team wont let you get the gelel.

By farming / ganking or doing Ks you can farm a Gelel.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Eol wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Eol wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Eol wrote:

By farming / ganking or doing Ks you can farm a Gelel.

you will get targered, prefer to do a lot of dmg auto attacking + the bonus that the ult gets
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Eol wrote:

Her ult is her best skill, AoE rape late game. Assuming it's not Hinata, Jirobou, Kakuzu, Gaara, Naruto, Ino on 1 team, Hinata will need Gelel to ult. If you don't get it, any competent team will interrupt her channeling.

Both as hard carry and initiator Gelel is needed. Not having Gelel while facing a competent team is sorta like not having an ultimate (I know that at times, even if the team is competent, you can still pull off your ultimate without getting interrupted i.e. ganking with a disabler). But in a 5v5 team fight, you won't have that luxury.

Hinata's hard carry potential is all about dealing a lot of damage with her ultimate. When her ultimate becomes useless (when you don't buy Gelel), there are much better hard carries out there that can out carry her with just autoattacks.

For both roles, Gelel are core imo
Back to top Go down
HenriqueFB

HenriqueFB

PostSubject: Build   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:41 pm

I think Gelel is necessary in her build. You can do luxury build easily in long games.
Back to top Go down
HenriqueFB

HenriqueFB

PostSubject: Question   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:31 pm

What is incoming damage of Hinata´s byakugan?
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:01 am

HenriqueFB wrote:
What is incoming damage of Hinata´s byakugan?

Every kind of damage that you are going to recive, can be magical or physical.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:33 am

I think Hinata's ultimate's damage should be magical...Since it's physical , you buy blade mail she's done for...that's what stupid about her :S I mean i played Onoki vs. Hinata , she tries to do ulty i stun her then do my ulty then kill her , late game she does gelel and tries to do ulty i turn on blade mail , she kills herself....
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Jiraiya wrote:
I think Hinata's ultimate's damage should be magical...Since it's physical , you buy blade mail she's done for...that's what stupid about her :S I mean i played Onoki vs. Hinata , she tries to do ulty i stun her then do my ulty then kill her , late game she does gelel and tries to do ulty i turn on blade mail , she kills herself....

point of Kaguya armor, is to fuck up the Hard carrys and Semi-carrys. No point in changing that skills into magical.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Natsu wrote:
Jiraiya wrote:

point of Kaguya armor, is to fuck up the Hard carrys and Semi-carrys. No point in changing that skills into magical.

and it's so easy to do it in hinata's case..she does ulty you do kaguya's armor and she's dead
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:27 am

i love hinata bitch rocks xx
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinata/Hyuuga heiress   Hinata/Hyuuga heiress - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hinata/Hyuuga heiress
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2