Kisame/Akatsuki Shark

Go down 
+3
Knife D
InMemory]Cobain
Eol
7 posters

You want more guides?
Hell yeah! with those guides Croix will be pwnd!
Kisame/Akatsuki Shark I_vote_lcap85%Kisame/Akatsuki Shark I_vote_rcap
 85% [ 17 ]
Dont know. Does Kuro play like that?
Kisame/Akatsuki Shark I_vote_lcap5%Kisame/Akatsuki Shark I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Hell no! im soo random noob! like Echoingvoid
Kisame/Akatsuki Shark I_vote_lcap10%Kisame/Akatsuki Shark I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark Empty
PostSubject: Kisame/Akatsuki Shark   Kisame/Akatsuki Shark EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Akatsuki Shark

I)Stats

Str: 23+ 2.6
Agi: 15+ 1.75
Int: 14+ 1.4

Affiliation: Akatsuki
Damage: 48-51
Armor: 2
Movespeed: 295
Attack Range: 100

As you can see here, Kisame has a very high Str grow but his intel and agi grow is very pathetic. So this might be a problem if the game moves on but there is nothing that a good build can't fix right?

II)Pros & Cons

Quote :
PROS
  • Great lane control against melee heroes
  • Perfect synergy with his passive and his ultimate
  • Kisame doesn't depend on mana regen items
  • Good last hit on creeps

Quote :
CON
  • Bad against ranged heroes
  • His stun can be dodged easily
  • His natural armor is lame

From my point of view Kisame is the best hero in the map, in the right situation he can beat even the toughest heroes in the game.

III)Skills

Spoiler:

IV)Skill Build
Quote :
Before everything else, I'll just say that no skill build is the right one or is the best! It always depends on the situation you are in, and feel free to experiment on every single one of them. No one's stopping you.

Spoiler:

Explanation: Five Feeding Sharks + Samehada will allow you to control the lane and make your farming chance higher since every time your enemy try to deny or farm you will gladly cast your stun on them and ofc hit them to leak mana from them. One thing that is very important while you are taking control of a lane is farm the jounin creep , that's your primary target so if you are only focusing on farming that creep and if you are sharing the lane tell your mate to leave that creep for you. Now the Regeneration is a survival skill that allows you to tank as a god, but the problem here is your lack of intel grow so in order to use this skill in a 100% of its effect wait until your stats grow, the more level you have the more mana you will get in your mana pool.

V)Item Build

Starting

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark BtngauntletsofogrepowerKisame/Akatsuki Shark BtngauntletsofogrepowerKisame/Akatsuki Shark BtndustKisame/Akatsuki Shark BtndustKisame/Akatsuki Shark BtnmonsterlureKisame/Akatsuki Shark Btncreaturecarapace

Pretty much your average starting build, with 2 badges and Str gloves for stats, shinguards to minimize the creep damage and foot supply for heal.

Core

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark BtnheartofsearinoxKisame/Akatsuki Shark BtnadvancedstrengthofthKisame/Akatsuki Shark BtnwirtslegKisame/Akatsuki Shark BtnimprovedunholystrengKisame/Akatsuki Shark BtnimprovedunholystrengKisame/Akatsuki Shark Btnbtndevotion

You might think that Remi + Ombu is to much? well maybe you are right, but in case you dont feel confident this is your answer for that problem, i chose trends because i like to switch the attributes, 2 Sakura's gloves for stats and Silver Hands.

Optional

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark Btnthornshield

If there is a hard-carry fat feeded bitch ingame, this could work.

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark Btngmexchangeg

Asuming you are a spartan and enjoy initiating fights , this can be a nice option for you.

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark BTNStormHammer

You want them to rage and leak all their mana in a few seconds? this is your best option.

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark BTNAdvancedMoonArmor

Stats+mana/hp reg+Spell block

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark BTNSkeletalLongevity

If you like to hunt more than to tank then here is your As.

Luxuries

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark BtnadvancedstrengthofthKisame/Akatsuki Shark BtniconjashinKisame/Akatsuki Shark BtnconchshellmaceKisame/Akatsuki Shark BtniconeclipsebladesolaKisame/Akatsuki Shark Btnscrollofprotection

Ombu Paw x2: Hard to believe? nah it's just perfect!!!
Jashin Rage: Damage and life steal , isn't it just perfect?
CSM: Good against miss debuff, besides it gives you attack speed to take advantage of the buff given by Jashin rage
Solar Blade: ladies, gays and gentlemen i introduce to you "The key" to make Kisame a pain in the ass
Sagescroll: Remember we talked about your lack of mana? problem solved!

Rejected Items

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark BtniconeclipsebladelunaKisame/Akatsuki Shark BtnraigaswordKisame/Akatsuki Shark BtniconpoisongauntleKisame/Akatsuki Shark BtnkusanagiKisame/Akatsuki Shark Btnhelmofvalor

Some items are for Ranged heroes, other are for Dps heroes and others for those heroes that are fast enought to hit you and keep the debuff on you, Kisame is not in any of those categories.

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark Btnstaffofpreservation

What's the point here?

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark Btncloakofflames

If you are planing a sneak attack you better get a dagger

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark Btnnagaweaponup3

You are not a Dps heroe!!!!

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark Btnhaku

Are you serious?

VI)Teamfights

When the teamfights starts, try to focus the str heroes with low mana points, for that you need to be really focused when you cast your stun and beat them leaking all the mana that you can before the stun effect past. Also you need to remember that your morph is going to be your best weapon and always activate your regeneration once you cast your ultimate , the bigger the number of enemy heroes in your aoe the more mana you will steal.

Another point to have in mind is this, when you make your enemies run back let your allies kill those that are for the last hit and chase the ones who are running. This way you will be able to give your allies enough time to hunt down the one you are chasing and kill more heroes.

This is the list of the high priority-->lowest priority heroes/roles in a teamfight.

Quote :
  1. Tanks: Usually their mana pool is low and you can leak it fast leaving them with nothing
  2. Support/Casters: This heroes can spam their skills so you need to take them inside of your dome and deal as much damage as you can, ofc the mana steal here will be huge and your regeneration will be a important skill here
  3. Initiators: Let your Carry or Initiators take them down, the last thing you want is be , is being countered, leaving you in a bad position to cast your spells.
  4. The rival Carr: Lastly, the enemy carry can be a pain in the ass because they dont need to much mana to boost their damage so let your disable or carry ally take them out

VI)Conclusion

Kisame can take on diferent rolles in the game and can control lanes and get kills. But at the same time you just need to play him wisely and dont waste your mana in early game.

I hope you can learn and improve your skills with this guide about Kisame, cya in the next one!!!

Edited By Jaze: Fixed the imba English xD
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Kisame/Akatsuki Shark   Kisame/Akatsuki Shark EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Nice guide as usuall but i think you forgot about your best allies for a game
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Kisame/Akatsuki Shark   Kisame/Akatsuki Shark EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:40 pm

InMemory]Cobain wrote:

Since Kisame can team up with every heroe in the game i decide to skip that part.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Kisame/Akatsuki Shark   Kisame/Akatsuki Shark EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Eol wrote:
InMemory]Cobain wrote:

Since Kisame can team up with every heroe in the game i decide to skip that part.

Good point there. 10/10 clown
Back to top Go down
Knife D
Student
Student
Knife D

PostSubject: Re: Kisame/Akatsuki Shark   Kisame/Akatsuki Shark EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Wow you are very agressive with a ombu paw as your core
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Kisame/Akatsuki Shark   Kisame/Akatsuki Shark EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Knife D wrote:
Wow you are very agressive with a ombu paw as your core

Not really with 2 kills and a good farming you can get Ombu paw in level 12 beside you can choose between build an ombu or a remi , depends on you and how the game is going
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Kisame/Akatsuki Shark   Kisame/Akatsuki Shark EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:01 pm

I have seem Eol's Kisame in game and if he can get a Ombu paw fast you can do it 2 D just need to take control of the line as the guide said and farm clown
Back to top Go down
Knife D
Student
Student
Knife D

PostSubject: Re: Kisame/Akatsuki Shark   Kisame/Akatsuki Shark EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:03 pm

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
I have seem Eol's Kisame in game and if he can get a Ombu paw fast you can do it 2 D just need to take control of the line as the guide said and farm clown

Well its easy if you have all the knowledge that Eol has but im not that good at farming but i guess i need to practice more on that
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
salsa

PostSubject: Re: Kisame/Akatsuki Shark   Kisame/Akatsuki Shark EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:46 am

The best way for farming skills is practice last hit, once you master it your game become too much easier

Last edited by salsa on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Kisame/Akatsuki Shark   Kisame/Akatsuki Shark EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:52 am

Good guide, i will try it cuz kisame is not one of my best heros.
Back to top Go down
HenriqueFB

HenriqueFB

PostSubject: Guide   Kisame/Akatsuki Shark EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Thanks! I will test it
Back to top Go down
Mavis

Mavis

PostSubject: Re: Kisame/Akatsuki Shark   Kisame/Akatsuki Shark EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:08 am

Well, my fav build to take full abuse of Kisames Spells (Passive + Ulti) would be
(This are auras..) Hakus (YES!) + Solar (Quite obvious tough) Because the Ulti slows, and with hakus its greater, the ulti does dps and with solar its greater. To keep up the speed either make Nidas (its pretty good Surprised tested as spec suggested and was highly surprised) or twin but i tend to nidas. get shuko make proba and u have more than enough speed. Onbu is just a general item for any good tank
at the end.

Onbu, Nidas/Twin, Proba, Hakus, Solar, Crow. Then u turned Kisame into an Op Tank/Carry with Lifesteal and Manasteal. Alot of Dps, Slow and Enough Hp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisame/Akatsuki Shark   Kisame/Akatsuki Shark Empty

Back to top Go down

Kisame/Akatsuki Shark
Page 1 of 1