HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister

[AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)

Go down 
+2
hangun
Cut Chemist
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) Empty
PostSubject: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:04 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:12 am

i think that u should replace the 3rd skill with an lariat spell to help u initiate or gank easy-r ..so u use the combo E-Ulti or E-Q or w.e i believe it works much better instead of those ink clones
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:22 am

The ganking spell is the 2nd spell, the 3rd spell is meant to give him an impact in team fights, combined with the ultimate, of course.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:43 am

Cut Chemist wrote:
The ganking spell is the 2nd spell, the 3rd spell is meant to give him an impact in team fights, combined with the ultimate, of course.

it would work even better with a lariat..ur initiating with lariat it can be an aoe spell not an single target so in that way u would have a bigger impact in team fights...reduce the cr from W and it would fine..i think that the clone are a bit to much and not sure how effective can they b..especialy on early game when u only gonna take one point in it...also u can run o escape pretty easly from them and it would take to much time till they would start to be effective...i have my doubts about that skills...the rest is fine.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:25 am

hangun wrote:

it would work even better with a lariat..ur initiating with lariat it can be an aoe spell not an single target so in that way u would have a bigger impact in team fights...reduce the cr from W and it would fine..i think that the clone are a bit to much and not sure how effective can they b..especialy on early game when u only gonna take one point in it...also u can run o escape pretty easly from them and it would take to much time till they would start to be effective...i have my doubts about that skills...the rest is fine.

Lariat doesn't fit into my build. Additionally, adding another AoE ability in combination with the 3rd and 4th spells would be madness. I'll modify the 3rd spell so that the ink clones chase a certain distance outside of the radius, that way you'll at least have to contend with them as you run away. You also have to think about the 3rd spell as being more useful when you have an ally to slow or stun enemies.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:42 am

if cut made this icons spells good job for me every hero should have the same style of icons in each spell would be more exciting :s

the 2 swords are so insane @!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:37 am

Switching between Swords and Samehada - wouldn't that require 2 models? And there is also a Hachibi transformation too + high a number of icons. This Killer Bee's design is good, I like the switching between the swords, not too sure about ink clones as I would rather want to see Lariat, but meh I suppose thats ok. The mechanics are good.

Also about the ult: Why is Aoe range is scaled : 100 / 200 / 250 ? Why not increased it to 300, afterall it's an ult on the maximum level. However 20 sec duration is rather long, I would instead scale it to 10 / 15 / 20
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:54 am

spectre-idp wrote:
if cut made this icons spells good job for me every hero should have the same style of icons in each spell would be more exciting :s

the 2 swords are so insane @!

shut up with ur icons X_X custom icons takes space..if each heroe would have custom icons then half of the map size would be filled only with custom icons.

@cut i was talking about repacing the 3rd skill with a lariat........like some initation/gank disable things..since im not sure about ur current 3rd skills...u could make the ulti more effective with this kind of spell.since ur ulti dose some aoe dmg and stuff..then it would be better with 3rd skill some sort of dash/charge...with a disable mechanic..and after u ulti them...right now it would be rather hard..like u need to walk all the way in the middle of the fight to use ulti and make it fully effective.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:05 pm

hangun, nobody cares about you or your shitty ideas, go hang yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Westfield wrote:
hangun, nobody cares about you or your shitty ideas, go hang yourself Smile

so mature.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:27 pm

@ West, I like that splash damage scaling. That's why the way it is and I think a static duration is fine.

@ Handgun. The hero's job isn't to initiate and more importantly I'm trying to do two things; the first is adding more diversity, since it is all too common for basically every hero to have some sort of charge/blink spell in this game. The second is there is no charge spell to balance the fact that the hero has a lot of power through spells.

One thing I will do is add a MS boost when in his ultimate form.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:55 pm

@ cut yeah ur right about charge/blink thing it might be a glitch.. but taking in consideration ur build ...u needed something like that..in order for u to make full effect of ulti taking in consideration that ulti makes u quite tanky and that dot effect..i could give u an example of nasus or renekton from LOL if u know them...they bouth have this ''morph'' ulti where they get bonus hp and have dot around them..and one of them got some sort of gap closer and another one just got a big slow skill..not sure if ur clones are able to slow or disable the enemys in order for u to tank and make full usage of ur spells.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:34 pm

hangun wrote:
@ cut yeah ur right about charge/blink thing it might be a glitch.. but taking in consideration ur build ...u needed something like that..in order for u to make full effect of ulti taking in consideration that ulti makes u quite tanky and that dot effect..i could give u an example of nasus or renekton from LOL if u know them...they bouth have this ''morph'' ulti where they get bonus hp and have dot around them..and one of them got some sort of gap closer and another one just got a big slow skill..not sure if ur clones are able to slow or disable the enemys in order for u to tank and make full usage of ur spells.

The hero's bonus movement speed with the ultimate, combined with the slow from spell 2 is more than enough to close the gap. However, it is not the hero's job to slow an entire team and beat down upon them.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:46 pm

@hang was just saying Cocki boy x_x
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Question stick, who forced you to made another build for B. In the suggestion list I clearly put which suggestions were the best and accepted
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Natsu wrote:
Question stick, who forced you to made another build for B. In the suggestion list I clearly put which suggestions were the best and accepted

i didnt knew that people are here are force to do things *facepalm* i was disccusing with cut about a bee with a more updated version of him..thats all..and he made the build...no one force him to do nothing since no one is a slave here....dont know about u natsu but i believe that no on is force to do nothing...everything is made with free will.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
hangun wrote:
btw the models belongs to neilc gyuuki and bee

@cut a killer bee with transformation will have a bigger visual impact on the player..and its something that bee is using very often and it would be sad to left it behind.

Sure, it has a visual impact. However, I am not a fan of forcing it into a build.

Sup, read it, eat it and enjoy it. Since it was forced in this suggestion to please some one
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Natsu wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
hangun wrote:
btw the models belongs to neilc gyuuki and bee

@cut a killer bee with transformation will have a bigger visual impact on the player..and its something that bee is using very often and it would be sad to left it behind.

Sure, it has a visual impact. However, I am not a fan of forcing it into a build.

Sup, read it, eat it and enjoy it. Since it was forced in this suggestion to please some one

and?..whats with that....i dont even play nwu or something lol...it dosnt affect me whats so ever.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Ok i wont coment this since u contradicted urself, you support a map that you dont even play good logic. Just that post what ever you want my friend.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Natsu wrote:
Ok i wont coment this since u contradicted urself, you support a map that you dont even play good logic. Just that post what ever you want my friend.

i support muzk because i want to and i like things related to naruto or w.e...not that im looking for to win some imaginary stuff.

and did u even read the build?i think this build is better than the pervious one..because some simple reasons

its more ''updated'' than the other one..like u really feel that its bee and by seeing that he is having samehada and gyuuki u feel like he is a much more recent bee

and the other reason is that the build is rather different and quite uniqe and it can bring much more to nwu then the pervious build

all of this are disscussions and suggestions...keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:09 pm

hangun wrote:
Natsu wrote:

i support muzk because i want to and i like things related to naruto or w.e...not that im looking for to win some imaginary stuff.

and did u even read the build?i think this build is better than the pervious one..because some simple reasons

its more ''updated'' than the other one..like u really feel that its bee and by seeing that he is having samehada and gyuuki u feel like he is a much more recent bee

and the other reason is that the build is rather different and quite uniqe and it can bring much more to nwu then the pervious build

all of this are disscussions and suggestions...keep that in mind.

I already read it and is good, thats why i told that its okey if Sion code it. And to make myself clear muzk have the last word, when i think a suggestion is fine and i accept it i tall with muzk and he tells me if he want other stuff to be changed on the suggestion itself or stuff like that.

Other than that, I will re-read it.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:59 pm

So which build is getting accepted? This or the one with Lariat?
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:00 pm

I personnaly prefer the lariat one ^^"
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:30 pm

GodScream wrote:
I personnaly prefer the lariat one ^^"

Same.

Edit: Although, the preference is only slight. If it comes down to maybe another hero suggestion requring more space such as a future Madara or w/e, the Lariat seems ideal. However, if Bee is a staple character in the map, the one in this thread would be the best option.

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sat May 04, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Lariat !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)   [AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time) Empty

Back to top Go down

[AM] Killer Bee (For the fucking 3rd time)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next