mudcake

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:27 am

Quote :
Name: Killer Bee
Alias: Hachibi Jinchuuriki
Role: Tank
Sub-Role: Initiator

"I float...like a butterfly, and sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Jinchuuriki!"

[SM] Killer Bee Killer_bee_finished_by_kingvegito-d2zl1wk

Stats:
Damage: 49-53
Range: 125
Armor: 2.8
Move Speed: 295

Attributes:
Strength: 18 + 2.7
Agility: 16 + 1.6
Intelligence: 15 + 1.8

Quote :
Tailed Beast Chakra Arms
Flavor Text: Killer Bee uses the chakra of the Hachibi to create an arm to grab his opponents with.
Spell Type: Target unit, target point
Targets: Enemy units

Mana Cost: 80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 18/17/16/15 seconds
Radius: 225
Range: 550
Cast Time: 0.15
Damage Type: Magical
Required Level: 1/3/5/7

Activation: Killer bee sends out an arm of the Hachibi's chakra, pulling all units that are enveloped by the arm backwards 150/200/250/300 units, dealing 75/125/175/225 damage, and slowing them by 15/25/35/45%, which decays over 1.25 seconds

Quote :
Samehada
Flavor text: The Samehada has chosen Killer Bee as it's new owner. It can heal him when he attacks his enemies.
Spell Type: Self
Targets: Enemy units

Mana Cost: 
Cooldown: 12/10/8/6 seconds
Range: 200
Cast Time: 0

Activation: Killer Bee swings Samehada across 110 degrees infront of him, dealing 50/95/140/185 damage to each unit, and healing Killer Bee by 65/70/75/80% (15/22/30/35% from creeps) of the total damage dealt.

Quote :
Seven Swords Style
Flavor Text: Killer Bee fights with seven swords at once, never giving his opponents a free strike.
Spell Type: None
Targets: Enemy Units

Cooldown: 6/5/4/3 seconds
Radius: 175
Damage Type: Physical

Activation: If Killer Bee is attacked, he has a 19% chance to deal 50/75/100/125 to surrounding units. If Killer Bee is attacking, he has an 19% chance to deal and extra 25/45/65/85 and slow by 28% for 2 seconds.

Quote :
Hachibi Cloak (Passive)
Flavor Text: Killer Bee starts using the Hachibi cloak to empower him in battle.
Spell Type: None

Required Level: 6/11/16

Activation: Killer Bee starts using the Hachibi's chakra. He gains 100/200/300 HP, 10/20/30 MS, 2/3/4 HP regen, 50/75/100% mana regen, and blocks 4/8/12 damage from all attacks. He also gains the ability "Lariat".

Quote :
Lariat
Flavor Text: Killer Bee channels so much of the Hachibi's power, it's skeletal structure literally grows beside him, which he then rams at full force into the enemy.
Spell Type: Magical

Mana Cost: 150/200/250
Cooldown: 120/100/80 seconds
Range: 600/800/1000
Cast Time: 0.45 seconds
Required Level: 6/11/16

Activation: Killer Bee dashes to the target enemy, dealing 175/275/375 damage to the target unit, and stunning it for 1.5/1.75/2 seconds, and pushing enemy units near it (325 units) 150/250/350 units backwards.

Last edited by mudcake on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Add sameha in this build having a kisame in game with the same sword will be quite of boring. Also add him the model of the sword i guess can be difficult and the Tailed Beast Chakra Arms i guess fits better on naruto in the kyubi stage.
Back to top Go down
Myskillzillz

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:45 pm

I like this killer bee
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:18 am

1st skill = anko snake.
Back to top Go down
Myskillzillz

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:01 pm

What if u made it like a small area grab, with a medium distance.
further then shika dagger, but smaller then anko snak. that would work well with his second skill and it would be diff then anko grab
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:55 am

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
Add sameha in this build having a kisame in game with the same sword will be quite of boring. Also add him the model of the sword i guess can be difficult and the Tailed Beast Chakra Arms i guess fits better on naruto in the kyubi stage.

Suigetsu and Zabuza have both Kubikiribocho .. Razz
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Jiraiya wrote:
InMemory]Cobain wrote:

he means a skill, not a model thing.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Natsu wrote:
Jiraiya wrote:
InMemory]Cobain wrote:

he means a skill, not a model thing.

oh ok sry Smile
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Student
Student
Itachi

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:10 am

LooL,Samehada on Killer Bee? You know that was all a scam? Kisame is in the Samehada (so the 2nd skill is stupid)
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:52 am

Itachi wrote:
LooL,Samehada on Killer Bee? You know that was all a scam? Kisame is in the Samehada (so the 2nd skill is stupid)

cheers
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:04 am

Itachi wrote:

There is no need to be rude Evil or Very Mad warning
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:56 am

Eol wrote:
Itachi wrote:

There were so many people who were rude on my suggestions so.. Razz Smile

btw. where can u check ur warnings ? Very Happy

Last edited by Jiraiya on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Student
Student
Itachi

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Eol wrote:
Itachi wrote:

what was rude? "the 2nd skill is stupid" how many times have i read that in these forums and I get a warning? now thats rude.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Itachi wrote:
Eol wrote:
Itachi wrote:

what was rude? "the 2nd skill is stupid" how many times have i read that in these forums and I get a warning? now thats rude.

yes that's true...many people said that to me Razz
Back to top Go down
mudcake
Student
Student
mudcake

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Ive done some reworking of him as a character, redone his chakra arm, changed the affects of some of his abilities, etc. He's a bit more of a tank now, and I changed his ultimate to become a great initiating ability. Synergy coming soon
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:08 pm

mudcake wrote:
Ive done some reworking of him as a character, redone his chakra arm, changed the affects of some of his abilities, etc. He's a bit more of a tank now, and I changed his ultimate to become a great initiating ability. Synergy coming soon

Remove samehada, theres no a B model iwth samehada and kisame have a passive skill called samehada.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:19 am

mudcake wrote:

Look man,it's not IT ,Kisame is still inside the samehada and along killerbee,it's just a matter of time when something affraid will happen
Back to top Go down
mudcake
Student
Student
mudcake

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:40 am

Jiraiya wrote:
mudcake wrote:

Look man,it's not IT ,Kisame is still inside the samehada and along killerbee,it's just a matter of time when something affraid will happen

dude, hurry the hell up and start reading the manga, we all already know what happens lol. And btw it is an it, because IT is a sword.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 pm

mudcake wrote:
Jiraiya wrote:
mudcake wrote:

dude, hurry the hell up and start reading the manga, we all already know what happens lol. And btw it is an it, because IT is a sword.

I DID read manga and i know , but anime is more interesting Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[SM] Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SM] Killer Bee   [SM] Killer Bee Empty

Back to top Go down

[SM] Killer Bee
Page 1 of 1