HomePortalLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:49 am

That's good to see.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 25
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Well that is good to see of course, but still not nearly enough. I really hope the next couple of versions which are going to be released will fix the beyond obvious unbalanced chars like Kaka, Ita and Dei. It's extremely annoying to play with / against this trio. Good job on the current changes at least muzk
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 555
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:51 pm

everything is hard for you west >.>

___________________________________________________________




e-Glory.Kresha
Server: Europe
Clan: Glory/Xbee
"Haters gona Hate"
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 25
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Spec,

My annoyance has nothing to do with the skill, but rather the char's design. What you (spec) and all other "legit" players are trying to do is - trying to find some kind of hidden source of strength in these chars...like there is some kind of "special way" of utilizing them, instead of just admitting to the fact that they are flawed. And this very fact is very frustrating for me, considering there is a pretty significant disadvantages that is associated with those chars.

In a competitive environment (like in Dota) where you can find hundreds and thousands of people competing with each other, I'm sure you would agree with the fact that these chars are significantly below the others and therefore have to be altered - simply because the player ratio is much bigger. But considering that you (spec) and your clan, which is like what 4-5 players or so, are pretty much the best players out there, it makes it hard for me to PROVE, for a lack of a better word, all of the flaws that take place in the map.

It would have been so much better if Muzk would create a whole list of suggestions that he received through PM's or emails or whatever and try to discuss them with other people in the open, otherwise revamp lists will keep piling up
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 555
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:32 pm

i understand everything what u mean man dont worry Smile

___________________________________________________________




e-Glory.Kresha
Server: Europe
Clan: Glory/Xbee
"Haters gona Hate"
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 27
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:28 pm

I will test it people and west most fo your balances suggestions aren't the best ones btw i ajusted dave balances long time ago thats why those balances are fine for the moment. Other than that we will see what to do from now on since we have more hand helping us.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 25
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Natsu, you cant even give a comment on those suggestions, all you do is say my ideas sux, that is just being biased
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 27
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Ok west i wanted to avoid comenting your stuff because you keep going in the same way insteed of improving that why i avoided comenting your suggestions or your balances ideas. So you asked for it i will comment it.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 25
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:33 pm

Well go ahead, comment on it lol. I mean there are roughly 2-3 people here on the forum who bother creating suggestions, I dont see any reason as to ignore us entirely. And following your logic I ain't gonna improve if all you say is the idea sucks.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 555
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:37 pm

SHUT UP NOW AND !

___________________________________________________________




e-Glory.Kresha
Server: Europe
Clan: Glory/Xbee
"Haters gona Hate"
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 27
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Westfield wrote:
Well go ahead, comment on it lol. I mean there are roughly 2-3 people here on the forum who bother creating suggestions, I dont see any reason as to ignore us entirely. And following your logic I ain't gonna improve if all you say is the idea sucks.
i told you so many times why you ideas were bad, but you keep falling on the same stuff, i mean why should i loose my time when you practically ignored me the 1st times I told ya about those things.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 25
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:51 am

Natsu wrote:
Westfield wrote:
Well go ahead, comment on it lol. I mean there are roughly 2-3 people here on the forum who bother creating suggestions, I dont see any reason as to ignore us entirely. And following your logic I ain't gonna improve if all you say is the idea sucks.
i told you so many times why you ideas were bad, but you keep falling on the same stuff, i mean why should i loose my time when you practically ignored me the 1st times I told ya about those things.
The only time when you told me that I was wrong was kind of ages ago when I only started developing hero / item suggestions...and I agree that some of your criticism may be fair AT THAT TIME, but now I feel that slowly of course I'm trying to improve. I do justify the reasons behind my ideas, even if some of them are partly flawed and some people may not see the idea from the perspective that I want them to see. You for example are a different case in this matter, because I get this impression from your comments so far today that you don't take my opinion into the account as you feel that I'm inexperienced. Of course at the end of the day, even if you don't accept other people's views on the subject, we will still see all of the "basic" flaws which could have been avoided if they were discussed at the right time, and it would be clear enough who would be responsible for it
Back to top Go down
Nuts)

avatar

Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:43 pm

I sry for interrupting an interesting conversation. Map terrain is great, some balance of heroes nice too. But for me only one bad thing... where NEUTRALS? I remember some said in new ver will be neutrals, but I didnt notice it =(
About this icons of ally... its nice, but its usseles on pub game. And in cw/fw its not necessary, couse all team on skype. THis addon is only good for tsunade.
This icons will be making red when you ally get attacked? on any hits? I think its will disturb in game.
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 555
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Nuts) wrote:
I sry for interrupting an interesting conversation. Map terrain is great, some balance of heroes nice too. But for me only one bad thing... where NEUTRALS? I remember some said in new ver will be neutrals, but I didnt notice it =(
About this icons of ally... its nice, but its usseles on pub game. And in cw/fw its not necessary, couse all team on skype. THis addon is only good for tsunade.
This icons will be making red when you ally get attacked? on any hits? I think its will disturb in game.
what kind of red icon ur talking about LOL O_o and who said to add redt thing Tell me nuts!!

___________________________________________________________




e-Glory.Kresha
Server: Europe
Clan: Glory/Xbee
"Haters gona Hate"
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
avatar

Posts : 941
Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Terrain needs more fixes to add neutrals

___________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down
Nuts)

avatar

Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:00 pm

I talk about "you can see the life of your allies"... When a ally heroe is atacked its make red icon on him. Try it on AT when have 2 heroes. So its disturb.
Read first post, and will know who said. Just say my vision, its usseles.

I saw terrain dont have camps for neutrals... for supports wich rouming all time woulda good neutral for farm little, not just assists gold and KS Very Happy (Without neutrals is still great map, and till now didnt had any bug/glich... GJ )
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
avatar

Posts : 941
Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Nuts) wrote:
I saw terrain dont have camps for neutrals...
Yup. Because of this they haven't been implemented

Nuts wrote:
and till now didnt had any bug/glich... GJ
Awesome.

___________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 555
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:25 pm

@west @muzk @nuts Well its good if someon of my team gets a red alamr in mini map so we can know when he gets atacked but if its get like a spam shit then its anoying :S just keep it like it is just saying haha..

___________________________________________________________




e-Glory.Kresha
Server: Europe
Clan: Glory/Xbee
"Haters gona Hate"
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Nuts)

avatar

Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Its good alarm... but in pub usseles... on cw/fw usseles, teams use skype/ts/Rc... (only e-Glry dont use it) and in wc3 its work after any hit... its mean hit of enemy/creeps/ tower.

Btw didnt notice new 3 items Oo only new sage icon.
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Map Maker
Map Maker
avatar

Posts : 11
Age : 24
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:12 pm

it does not alearts you.

only displays the life of your allies and let "target" the icons. all actions/orders will be redirected to the "original" (ally). if you cast something on the icons, it will end up in the ally, if you target (mean f2, f3, etc.) it will be redirected to your ally, and so on.

you can download the example map to test it if you want to try it.

if you dont want to download the map, just look at lol, hon, dota2, etc., its the same feature.


Last edited by Ruke on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironfist.com.ar
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
avatar

Posts : 941
Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Nuts) wrote:
Btw didnt notice new 3 items Oo only new sage icon.
changelog error haha... I removed them due to popular demand.

___________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down
Nuts)

avatar

Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:43 pm

"Now CA and Gelel breaks chaneling spells." its mean u can use gelel on chaneling?
So saru hold u with ulty, u use gelel on his hold and run away?
U dont want add force staff and ghost scepter? <3

Mei fire dmg/kill towers? (was before)
Gaara sand shield some time was bugged and returning hp - 100% magic dmg
This 2 things reworked or need check? or mb its planed )


If icons dont make alearts then its rly good and sometime helpeful. and if we talk about dota 2, can u make something to see wich skill skilled your ally and cd's Very Happy<- imba helpeful.


Last edited by Nuts) on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
avatar

Posts : 828
Age : 24
Location : Montreal, Qc

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Personally I think it's a great feature especially if it doesn't alert you.
Back to top Go down
Azog

avatar

Posts : 33
Age : 24
Location : Peru

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:32 pm

Westfield wrote:
Azog, i dont mind your reasons as to not liking what im suggesting, but at least have some decency to say why you disagree, otherwise your voice is kind of worthless
U think i care ur opinion ? pff noob Smile ur worthless
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin


Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Nuts) wrote:
"Now CA and Gelel breaks chaneling spells." its mean u can use gelel on chaneling?
So saru hold u with ulty, u use gelel on his hold and run away?
U dont want add force staff and ghost scepter? <3

- CA -> For example, in previous version you was hable to do he following combo: hinata dash + ulti + gelel. Now you can't do it, because gelel will break your ulti Razz so you should use gelel before ulti.


Nuts) wrote:
Mei fire dmg/kill towers? (was before)
Gaara sand shield some time was bugged and returning hp - 100% magic dmg
This 2 things reworked or need check? or mb its planed )
No, looks like a bug. Can you check?




Back to top Go down
http://n-w-u.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing   

Back to top Go down
 
NWU_193c_2_Beta Testing period and one more thing
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» He's got everything... but one thing...
» The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)
» Away for unknown period of time
» Disappearing for another unknown period of time...
» What song do you thing fits each character?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars Unlimited :: Naruto Wars Unlimited :: News-
Jump to: