58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Daddy wrote:
suiga=kunka...
1 skill....
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Was gonna say Kakashi still imba Sad(

And Tsu now has low INT, but no longer imba spells

Sandaime still has weak passive

Tenten didn't really need the buff

Kiba still has imba lane control w/ Gatsuuga dog <.<;; Its crits hurt, and so does its Gatsuuga

Rest of the changes look good especially no more -um thank god <.<;;
Back to top Go down
Daddy

Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:53 pm

itachi good i liked) imba ger 60% resistancr and stats gj)
Back to top Go down
ZetsuZ

ZetsuZ

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Go Torune cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:50 pm

ZetsuZ wrote:
Go Torune cheers cheers cheers cheers

fix your torune.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:39 am

Natsu wrote:
Daddy wrote:
suiga=kunka...

wrong kunka/levi/beatsmaster

But i like it :3

Why beastmaster? dont looks like beast master ultimate Suspect
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:24 am

RockOn wrote:
Natsu wrote:
Daddy wrote:
suiga=kunka...

wrong kunka/levi/beatsmaster

But i like it :3

Why beastmaster? dont looks like beast master ultimate Suspect

in other way eol's little brother the thing is that stun the target and slow the unit around like beast master ultimate Razz, but this ult is better cuz if you buy kunai you blink nehind the target use ult pushing him back and torrent with that you make a pro initiation XP.
Back to top Go down
Alric

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:52 pm

i like the way u made itachi now. Very good. Sandaime 's katon i think was better to be a fix number like -40/60/80/100 dmg but its only my opinion,yamato is better but his ulti still useless ></Yondaime is good now,i still have to test suigetsu to see how he is. Well in 1/2 versions this map will become very very good with +1/2 new chars and maybe 1/2 new items? anyway very good Very Happy

Oh and btw Sandaime's passive is still ...weak If u could put like +3/6/9/12% base dmg it would be a litt more useful i would say(not an aura but for himself only)
Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:13 pm

ok, as a note i have not yet played this beta, but i read the posts about it on the ad forums and the changelog here.

I think Itachi did need a buff, but im not sure such a drastic one to all 3 skills...worried he might be op now, plus kaka will copy his hold :p.

I heard about a glitch with the tp scrolls, something about it randomly tping you to enemies barracks sometimes...
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
salsa

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:38 pm

yeah, it happend with me once, was tping to my tower and when i realized i was in enemy base
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:46 pm

omg that is funny xD
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm

tayuya dokis too powerful
Back to top Go down
Elied

Elied

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:23 pm

ВСЕМ ПРИВЕТ С УКРАИНЫ!!!! I FROM UKRAINE!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Elied wrote:

Introduce yourself and writte in english because we dont understand you!
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:45 pm

Well after some tests, suigetsu passives arent that good. He got some absorb damage like choji and some aoe damage like sarutobi which means a bit useless especially in late game.

His 1st skill is really too predictable (too easy to dodge) but his ulti is quite good (some kind of sakon push with nida 1st skill)

i really suggest to remove 1 passive for a stun or anything esle ...
Maybe you should take ulti and make it deal less damage and slow whereas give an ulti with transformation like kisame (go see suigetsu vs hachibi).

I know this kinda hard but his skills are quite weak.

Saru katon doton shouldnt be harsh like that, this skill is too much nerfed knowing that his passive is also quite useless (intel heroe not agility...)

Thx for yondaime nerf but i hoped some slow, better damage or some stun to his rasengan (not 6% MS oO)
May i remember you that jiraya has also
- a PUSH (thats ok, those 2 skills are equal)
- which deals 300 DAMAGE (not 100% attack which is about 200 in middle game)
- STUN (whereas rasengan do nothing)
- AND damage a LOT of units (whereas rasengan damage only 1).
(jiraya katon win at 3-0 against yonda rasengan)
Plz think about it Smile
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Quote :
Initiator:

Initiators are heroes who have a skill (or skills) that allow them to effectively initiate team fights, forcing the enemy to engage. Often initiators are tough to kill, but that is not required.

Imo thats the role of Suigetsu in game, he dont need to be 100% in late game and his passive absorb damage yeah but also release negative effects (Slow, Stuns, etc)when he takes an amound of damage.

His passive...the one thats deals damage in aoe is very useful specially in early-mid game because deals 250 of damage.

For me Suigetsu is a very nice heroe.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm

well your amont of damage is quida high (600...), the effect of realsing negative buffs is consequently random

Moreover, 2 sec for 1st skill is so easy to dodge...
even kisame who have lower seconds cast (in his shark attack) is easy to dodge
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Eol wrote:
Elied wrote:

I think he's saying good job to the map makers and I will agree with him Wink.
Back to top Go down
Elied

Elied

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:11 am

ArOunDThaWOrLD wrote:
Eol wrote:
Elied wrote:

I think he's saying good job to the map makers and I will agree with him Wink.
no, I just gave greetings))))
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:11 am

GodScream wrote:
well your amont of damage is quida high (600...), the effect of realsing negative buffs is consequently random

Moreover, 2 sec for 1st skill is so easy to dodge...
even kisame who have lower seconds cast (in his shark attack) is easy to dodge

For a str heroe that can reach 3500 hp is not ''high'' due that the effect of release negative buffs is consequently not random.

Indeed its easy to dodge if you are 2 obvious
Back to top Go down
Illi
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:05 pm

60% magic resistance on itachi??? even antimage(dota, yy i know) doesnt have that muchextra magic resistance...
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Illi wrote:
60% magic resistance on itachi??? even antimage(dota, yy i know) doesnt have that muchextra magic resistance...

50% antimage just 10% more is not a big deal....
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:47 pm

well lets see for ita, with 60% magic damage reduction and blink, hes gonna be hard to catch xD

PS: if i can have an answer about yonda skills from Eol, i would be pleased Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Lets see:

Yondaime :

Heroe role : Hard Carry

Heroes who fill the role of Hard Carry generally have abilities that allow them to excel late-game, more so than any other hero type. They generally have abilities that relate to their attack damage. They typically fill the role of late game damage dealers, and their primary method of dealing damage at this stage of the game is via regular auto-attacks. Hard Carries should be relatively weak early in the game.

Advantages : Is the fastest heroe on NWU world , Increase damage while increse his move speed with his spells

Disadvantage : Weak on early game and his ultimate depend on his phisical damage.

As you can see Yondaime dont need a stun or slow because his speed is enough to catch his enemiges, also have a great synergie table.

Compare Jiraiya with Yondaime when both have different rolles is a little bit unfair.

Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Quote :
Compare Jiraiya with Yondaime when both have different rolles is a little bit unfair.
that is the why old nwu players (pseudo pros) don't like 1.3.x tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next