58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:56 pm

mercinater wrote:
people need to friggin understand that team hero selection is part of the game and you wouldn't have as much trouble with those chars if you have better team selection
it's not like if those three were together on the same team you would automatically lose because you would choose heroes that counter them
aside from that SAW looks like a bowl of shatner

now i'm positive I know one of the surprise heroes drunken

OMG tell me who is the one of that surprise heroes please
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Natsu wrote:
mercinater wrote:
people need to friggin understand that team hero selection is part of the game and you wouldn't have as much trouble with those chars if you have better team selection
it's not like if those three were together on the same team you would automatically lose because you would choose heroes that counter them

I think Konan.
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Jiraiya wrote:
Natsu wrote:
mercinater wrote:

I think Konan.

Me too I love you.
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Jiraiya wrote:
Eol wrote:
dragonking wrote:
gj and zab is not op???? 1k critical???? gai is op late game too tenten too make a bettter vers any way SAW onws nwu good cd good skil balanced heros

Omg such an asshole and imba english...dude you really sucks, come back to the hole that you escape.

Saw onws Nwu? lol the best joke ever.

Definitely Very Happy On epicwar saw has 272 downloads btw. this is very old version of saw,posted on 24 may,and i couldn't find new vers of saw on epicwar.And NWU 1.3.3 has 13000 downloads and all betas on nwu have about 15000 dl together.
1.2.2 has 40000 downloads.NWU 4EVER ! Very Happy

Generaly I post updates in the night. When I wake up I see more than 250 dl > saw xD
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:41 pm

muzk wrote:
Jiraiya wrote:
Eol wrote:
dragonking wrote:
gj and zab is not op???? 1k critical???? gai is op late game too tenten too make a bettter vers any way SAW onws nwu good cd good skil balanced heros

Omg such an asshole and imba english...dude you really sucks, come back to the hole that you escape.

Definitely Very Happy On epicwar saw has 272 downloads btw. this is very old version of saw,posted on 24 may,and i couldn't find new vers of saw on epicwar.And NWU 1.3.3 has 13000 downloads and all betas on nwu have about 15000 dl together.

Generaly I post updates in the night. When I wake up I see more than 250 dl > saw xD

Stop offtopic Very Happy

Srsly i thought you've gotten over flaming SAW but it seems like you never will even if i help fixing your problems.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 pm

dragonking wrote:

And what is that Mog? a greetings card? dude if 1 of your haters come here and start to blame us, what do you think will be our reaction? think about it.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:04 am

Eol wrote:
dragonking wrote:

And what is that Mog? a greetings card? dude if 1 of your haters come here and start to blame us, what do you think will be our reaction? think about it.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 am

Phoenix- wrote:
muzk wrote:
Jiraiya wrote:
Eol wrote:
dragonking wrote:

Stop offtopic Very Happy

Srsly i thought you've gotten over flaming SAW but it seems like you never will even if i help fixing your problems.

Look man,i'm not trying to discourage you..Even opposite.I hope you'll make better version about SaW..But still , when hater comes and says saw owns nwu , i have to get mad.Those are just facts.I sincerely hope that you'll make better version of saw then straja's nww... Good Luck man Smile
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:26 am

Jiraiya, stop doble posting.
Warned.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:57 am

Eol wrote:
dragonking wrote:

It's not "one of my haters" since i don't know this dude.

Possible reactions:

- go grammar nazi
- warn
- ignore
- blame him and not SAW
- own him by arguing
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Phoenix- wrote:

Possible reactions:

- go grammar nazi
- warn
- ignore
- blame him and not SAW
- own him by arguing

You miss

-blame the map that the hater support

Suigetu Status: DONE
Raikage Status: DONE
Mysterious Hero #1 Status: DONE

Mysterious Hero #2 Status: 30%
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:12 pm

its almost ready!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student
Kenichi_101

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Eol wrote:
Phoenix- wrote:

Possible reactions:

- go grammar nazi
- warn
- ignore
- blame him and not SAW
- own him by arguing

You miss

omg i missed most of the posts in this section then get to this and i'm like wtf...
So there is going to be 4 new heros in 1.3.4? suigetsu, raikage, and 2 mystery heros? Surprised
fucking awesome
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Kenichi_101 wrote:
Eol wrote:
Phoenix- wrote:

Possible reactions:

- go grammar nazi
- warn
- ignore
- blame him and not SAW
- own him by arguing

You miss

omg i missed most of the posts in this section then get to this and i'm like wtf...
So there is going to be 4 new heros in 1.3.4? suigetsu, raikage, and 2 mystery heros? Surprised
fucking awesome

y y y y Very Happy 70% more !!! Can't waitttt Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Quote :
fucking awesome

Dude only with the raikage and Suisui is more than enough but 2 more heros is the best shit ever!!!

clown
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Eol wrote:
Phoenix- wrote:

Possible reactions:

- go grammar nazi
- warn
- ignore
- blame him and not SAW
- own him by arguing

You miss

How did the 2nd hero progress ? Since you yesterday said 30% Smile
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Quote :

be patient, there are some things in the suggestion that need more time to develop, special in the cutchemist ones Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Eol on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Eol wrote:
Quote :

be patient, there are some things in the suggestion that need more time to develop, special in the cutchemist ones Evil or Very Mad

Razz I'm very impatient person Razz
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:03 am

ahh so the hero was suggested by him so that narrows it down to 48% of that section
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:36 am

mercinater wrote:
ahh so the hero was suggested by him so that narrows it down to 48% of that section

Smells like you have an idea of what hero will be, share with the brainless!! clown

Ps : Phoenix the only clown here its you, trying to be one-one with Eol...thats a bad idea since you think with your head on fire clown
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 am

Mysterious Hero #2 Status: 60%

Btw we dont test those heroes (dont count suigetsu there because he was tested alot with all the betas released until the date), Muzk just code them and he is going to include them in the map for a test.

Next step when the new chars are finished is fix the bug that appears in the last beta and buff some items.

Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Eol wrote:

Btw we dont test those heroes (dont count suigetsu there because he was tested alot with all the betas released until the date), Muzk just code them and he is going to include them in the map for a test.

Next step when the new chars are finished is fix the bug that appears in the last beta and buff some items.

Can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

So duel arena will be removed in next version ?
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Jiraiya wrote:
Eol wrote:

Yes it will...it was said millions of times too.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:12 pm

ArOunDThaWOrLD wrote:
Jiraiya wrote:
Eol wrote:

Yes it will...it was said millions of times too.

I wasn't sure is it THIS version since on poll it's said in future versions -.-'
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:17 am

Mysterious Hero #2 Status: DONE

Now is the turn for edit some items , nerf and increase some spells and change a little bit the map terrain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next