Ivos
Eol
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
-Akcium-

-Akcium-

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:32 am

hi admin! I am from Russia) and I want to ask you question - when will you make new version?( excuse me for my bad English Smile
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:53 pm

-Akcium- wrote:
hi admin! I am from Russia) and I want to ask you question - when will you make new version?( excuse me for my bad English Smile

Some bug appears on the Share System and the Teleport System was a litte more complicated that we expect. Muzk told me that he will have time to code this week and looking the updates i can tell you that maybe will be ready for the next week.
Back to top Go down
Alric

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:28 pm

oh rly? well im glad to find out that the map didnt die ..cuz i tought so >< so u will make Tp like dota and Share system too,but it would be nice if u Put Some neutral creeps. not on this one, on others that will come cuz u have to make the map bigger and to change it a lot SO idk Cuz in a 5v5 Its rly hard to farm.....you should place trees Properly so u can hide or run .. and if i can post a bugg that it happened some months ago: SO kakashi IS useing raikiri On Kisame HE is flying with raikiri in hand and before it strikes KIsame uses his ulti(transform in shark) and then Error >< idk maybe it was an Coincidence or maybe not ....

Last edited by Alric on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:56 pm

The Systems always take time , specially when Kroom or Muzk code them from 0 and for sure when we finish to add all the akts members and do the respectives revamps the challenge will be to add neutral creeps and set trees in some locations for hide/run/gang.

Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Yea I actually noticed kisames ult seems to cause fatals alot. Pretty annoying >_<
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Croix wrote:
Yea I actually noticed kisames ult seems to cause fatals alot. Pretty annoying >_<

I would like to see those replays but i think that when a fatal error appears the game is not saved or im wrong?
Back to top Go down
Alric

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Are there any changes for itachi in the next version?
Back to top Go down
Obliv3rate

Obliv3rate

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:13 pm

You can one shot kimi if u nuke/stun with kisame right b4 he stuns u with his 3rd hit
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Eol wrote:
Croix wrote:

I would like to see those replays but i think that when a fatal error appears the game is not saved or im wrong?

game is not saved

and lol, did you say you were going to add neutral creeps? O.O! Sounds awesome, except the map is tiny compared to DotA's because of the duel arena.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Alric wrote:
Are there any changes for itachi in the next version?

If you are talking about revamp, no, there is not a revamp for itachi.We just change some numbers from his spells
Back to top Go down
DerpDandy

DerpDandy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Qualms about game: Tenten survability > standard int hero yet can disable better than most of them while dealing high single target damage.
Zabuza: Just wondering why people think global track should stay >_>...
Kakashi: Why is he strength? He's a master of all trades and has no bad thing about him with high stat gain.
Ino: What... Her skill build is kinda... >_>... revampo?
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Thx for all the work to the nwu staff !!
I hope you won't have any more bugs while making the map
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:05 am

GodScream wrote:
Thx for all the work to the nwu staff !!
I hope you won't have any more bugs while making the map

I hope that 2
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Good news for us...or for the major of people here xD

Share System = Done

Teleport Scroll = Done

Heroe Balance :

Tsunade nerfed

Kakuzu nerfed

Lee nerfed

Gai nerfed

Saturobi nerfed

Naruto nerfed

Kakashi ( is not nerfed yet )

New Chars :

We change the release of the new heroe , now will be Suigetsu and not Konan as we post time ago due the problems wrote on the top.

Terrain :

Back to the normal stage

Item :

Iron crow was edited (Gives a 25% chance for melee heroes, and 10% chance for ranged heroes to bash on attack-Stuns for 1.4 seconds-Has a 2 second cooldown)

For those who thinks clones can bash, well is false its just the efect of the buff that appears. Clones can't bash!

Towers :

The Gold bounty for the towers are now higher as well the amount of gold you will recive if an enemige deny his tower (1.3.3v the amount of gold is 0) that means that you are going to earn some gold even if the enemige deny his towers

Debate :

NWU staff along with the NWU comunity decide to take out -um mode

How much time this will take us? we don't know, how many fails map projects will appear before the release? we don't know ether x].

Greetings.

NWU Staff

Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Eol wrote:
Good news for us...or for the major of people here xD

Towers :

The Gold bounty for the towers are now higher as well the amount of gold you will recive if an enemige deny his tower (1.3.3v the amount of gold is 0) that means that you are going to earn some gold even if the enemige deny his towers

Finally , i always thought that was a little unfair dont get gold when the other side deny their tower. Nice one! cheers
Back to top Go down
Daddy

Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:16 pm

It is sad , you don't have not enough people and time, with NWU there will be a same history as well as with SW and NvB, I represent how many will leave 1.3.5 if 1.3.4 leaves almost a floor of year. There is a hope on Magnakora which too works over SAW no more than hour per day... If at all works.
p.s Follow an example with straja44 this small boy still will give a heat to everything, the main thing that anything to it bad hasn't come to a head, as круму which has let out it shit 1.3.0, and now throws on it.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Eol wrote:
NWU staff along with the NWU comunity decide to take out -um mode

Greetings.

NWU Staff

Though this mode can be sometimes unfair, i think that it is not wise to take it out knowing that it is just an option. A lot of people play on this mode thx to AD bot for example.

When taking out the -um mode, ure making more "private" the nwu game and more restricted to people like europeans players with the 1.2.2 version.
You will have more pro people with this game but the usual players would be quite overwhelmed when they will face "pros" in pm.

In fact, fewer people would like to play 1.3.4 if there is no more -um (which is very popular in AD bot hosted 24/24 hours on 3 realms).
Consequently, other players may continue to play 1.3.3 even if 1.3.4 is out.

Question What do you think about it ? Question
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Daddy wrote:
It is sad , you don't have not enough people and time, with NWU there will be a same history as well as with SW and NvB, I represent how many will leave 1.3.5 if 1.3.4 leaves almost a floor of year. There is a hope on Magnakora which too works over SAW no more than hour per day... If at all works.
p.s Follow an example with straja44 this small boy still will give a heat to everything, the main thing that anything to it bad hasn't come to a head, as круму which has let out it shit 1.3.0, and now throws on it.

Cool history bro, you should use another english translator, I don't understand your words.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:31 am

Daddy wrote:

Enough people? with Kroom or Muzk is enough, the main reason to ask help its to do things fast and dont wait only for 1 or 2 new things per version. Thats the only reason.

Straja44? danm he firts needs to finish his map before put him like an example....for real try to choose better examples if you want compare Nwu with others maps because you are acting like a retard dude.

Back on topic, maybe if we renamed the -um for something like noob mode like some people here suggest can put on the table the fact that is not the right way to play NWU.

Back to top Go down
Croix
Mod
Mod
Croix

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:20 am

That might work, maybe make it lvl 3 or something instead of lvl 5?
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:21 am

Well, Noob Mode and lvl 3 is ok Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:04 am

Croix wrote:
That might work, maybe make it lvl 3 or something instead of lvl 5?
agree with croix, cuz i hate USM that send your hero to lvl 5 and enter a game that dont the the mode on the title and calling it Noob mode would be great XP so the people wont play it anymore XP
Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:04 am

I suggest removing -um ... the clan that hosts your game the most is clan AD, but it's always -um for NWU.

For NvB (clan AD hosts NvB as well), the mode is -sm, where they start at lvl 1.

Pubs can deal with it, seriously. Nothing makes the more game more imba than -um. If they want (which they will probably if -um is removed), they can always do -sm.

I still strongly suggest a nerf on Zabuza's track range. It SHOULDN'T be global. A hard carry with such easy access to money? Global ms boost to allies? Permanent track on a hero?

I also suggest nerfing Akamaru, or penalizing Kiba for letting Akamaru die. That thing is hard to kill and it's pretty damn fast ... and does serious damage with Gatsuuga spam.

IDK why you nerfed Sarutobi lol ... if anything, he needs a buff on his passive which I'd rather just get bonus stats instead. The only thing he has that can be argued as imba is probably his shuriken, and even then, it's debatable. Bane's ult is better than his, because it does no damage to Bane, and Bane even drains some mana. I'm kind of curious as to the reason of why you guys nerfed him <.<;;

I'm worried on how Tsunade was nerfed, you guys already nerfed her INT. She's still strong in 1.3.3, but I hope she didn't get nerfed too hard. I think I suggested before taking the damage out of her ulti, and giving her old INT back.

And Yamato has a hard time killing people. Croix explained it to me: if someone like Nii leaps out of the cage, EVERYONE can exit the cage. Spells like Sakon's Charge does the same thing as well.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:30 am

ok time to get the suggs of slk forum the goods ones.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:15 am

Daddy wrote:

How do you want to know how much Mognakor works on SAW per day? He has a to do other things than only working on the map maybe respect that and don't act like you knew more than others if you, in fact, don't.
N/C about straja he is ressistant to wisdom working like hell if the outcome is shit doesn't mean anything.

About: UM, noobs will stay noobs and changing a mode won't make them better. If improve the map in other ways people will sooner or later start to play that map and i bet so will do clan AD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update   - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next