HomePortalLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 363
Location : U.S. East

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:03 am

Cut Chemist wrote:
WC3 is dead, once, as Light said, Blizzard kills the severs. Or, once DOTA fanboys hop on to Icefrog's game for valve.

HoN too

LoL (ewwww) maybe

dota 2 will take over D;

i like how nwu gets big once wc3 dies D;
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
avatar

Posts : 828
Age : 24
Location : Montreal, Qc

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:19 am

EchoingVoid wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
WC3 is dead, once, as Light said, Blizzard kills the severs. Or, once DOTA fanboys hop on to Icefrog's game for valve.

HoN too

LoL (ewwww) maybe

dota 2 will take over D;

i like how nwu gets big once wc3 dies D;

I think NWU was bigger before with the older version.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:41 am

EchoingVoid wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
WC3 is dead, once, as Light said, Blizzard kills the severs. Or, once DOTA fanboys hop on to Icefrog's game for valve.

HoN too

LoL (ewwww) maybe

dota 2 will take over D;

i like how nwu gets big once wc3 dies D;

Lol will live on, b/c of its easy pick up appeal.

Hon will most definitely die, hence why over 60% of the players still refer to items, heroes, etc... by DOTA names.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:20 pm

Well guys there is something that you should know, kroom dont have enought time to works on the map due his job and also his familly and now is up to muzk and he is at the University so you can imagine how much time that takes from him. Due this time problems our staff have been working on the map so lets see what we got until now.

Share System = Done

Teleport Scroll = 70%

Heroe Balance :

Tsunade nerfed

Kakuzu nerfed

Lee nerfed

Gai nerfed

Saturobi nerfed

Naruto nerfed

Kakashi ( is not nerfed yet )

New Chars :

We change the release of the new heroe , now will be Suigetsu and not Konan as we post time ago due the problems wrote on the top.

Terrain :

Back to the normal stage

Debate :

NWU staff along with the NWU comunity decide to take out -um mode

How much time this will take us? we don't know, how many fails map projects will appear before the release? we don't know ether x].

Greetings.

NWU Staff


___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
mudcake
Student
Student
avatar

Posts : 108
Age : 21
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Here's my Konan suggestion, it still needs balancing and stuff though.
http://n-w-u.forumotion.com/t400-ir-konan
Back to top Go down
ZetsuZ

avatar

Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:08 pm

why you don't try to learn Jass and help?
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:16 pm

mudcake wrote:
Here's my Konan suggestion, it still needs balancing and stuff though.
http://n-w-u.forumotion.com/t400-ir-konan

Well mud , kroom choose cutchemist konan for the new version , unfortunedly he dont have time to finish her and will be a madness if muzk codes a konan with out the necesary time.

ZetsuZ wrote:
why you don't try to learn Jass and help?

I tried but i sucks hard.

___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
ZetsuZ

avatar

Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:43 pm

i know but you can learn step by step by many tutorials that you can find in e4zone and you can ask to musk or kroom if you need some support in your learning.. i'm try to learn jass too and i know is fucking hard but when you gain exp from jass coding will be more easy learn
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:54 pm

ZetsuZ wrote:
i know but you can learn step by step by many tutorials that you can find in e4zone and you can ask to musk or kroom if you need some support in your learning.. i'm try to learn jass too and i know is fucking hard but when you gain exp from jass coding will be more easy learn

Indeed but at this time is quite of sucky specially when the release is closer and if i got enought time...it will take to much time for me to learn because we are talking about 8 or more months and even with that my level cant be compared with kroom or muzk. So i will be a burden for them.

___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
ZetsuZ

avatar

Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:06 pm

i know but the map is Dying...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:35 pm

Eol wrote:
ZetsuZ wrote:
i know but you can learn step by step by many tutorials that you can find in e4zone and you can ask to musk or kroom if you need some support in your learning.. i'm try to learn jass too and i know is fucking hard but when you gain exp from jass coding will be more easy learn

Indeed but at this time is quite of sucky specially when the release is closer and if i got enought time...it will take to much time for me to learn because we are talking about 8 or more months and even with that my level cant be compared with kroom or muzk. So i will be a burden for them.

it takes less than 3 months to have good jass skills if you practise about 2 hours per day, after you got how things work you only need some training to script different things, if you know GUI it should take less than 1 month to learn effective jass
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:08 pm

If you're gonna use the Suigetsu, that you showed me before 1.3.0's release, I wouldn't mind making him not so similar to Kunkka.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:27 pm

so we wait more for a new version?...it has been passed out a couple of mounths since the last version....and nww is not dead and is gaining terrain
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:34 pm

hangun wrote:
so we wait more for a new version?...it has been passed out a couple of mounths since the last version....and nww is not dead and is gaining terrain

Nww? what is that?

Cut Chemist wrote:
If you're gonna use the Suigetsu, that you showed me before 1.3.0's release, I wouldn't mind making him not so similar to Kunkka.

He has only 1 spell from kunkka and we dont want to waste to much time.

Phoenix- wrote:
it takes less than 3 months to have good jass skills if you practise about 2 hours per day, after you got how things work you only need some training to script different things, if you know GUI it should take less than 1 month to learn effective jass

Really? Seems that you are a pro scripter , maybe you can you me your work...ofc if you have one.



___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:04 pm

nww=naruto world wars same as nwu...but a little different..with more heroes than nwu
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:11 pm

hangun wrote:
nww=naruto world wars same as nwu...but a little different..with more heroes than nwu

That map die time ago.

___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:12 pm

nope....he has came alive...yesturday...with a beta version they are remaking the map:)
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:14 pm

hangun wrote:
nope....he has came alive...yesturday...with a beta version they are remaking the map:)

So if they release a new version how is it possible to gain terrain in the servers with 1 day? wear clown

___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:18 pm

i mean...that nwu hasnt released a new version yet...with the new skills that heroes have now...for example...itachi ulti is amaterasu...but in the new nww itachi has susano...they had raikage....kakuzu with more and imporve skills...and etc....and when they will finish the new nww i think it will surpass nwu...
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:25 pm

hangun wrote:
i mean...that nwu hasnt released a new version yet...with the new skills that heroes have now...for example...itachi ulti is amaterasu...but in the new nww itachi has susano...they had raikage....kakuzu with more and imporve skills...and etc....and when they will finish the new nww i think it will surpass nwu...

If you want a map with alot of heroes with out a synergy in their skills you also can play naruto ninpou. We point to made a map with balance and rolles for the heroes not just add , add , add and add heroes.

And ofc that speech that every new map based on naruto aos will surpass nwu is and old one tale for example saw that will erase nwu from the servers and? nothing happends.

___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:34 pm

If you want a map with alot of heroes with out a synergy in their skills you also can play naruto ninpou. We point to made a map with balance and rolles for the heroes not just add , add , add and add heroes

im not saying to add a lot of heroes...and what i like at the map is what u have sayd ''We point to made a map with balance and rolles for the heroes'' i say that u could remake the curently heroes...and remove some few of them...for exemple u can add at sage form on naruto..sasuke with other skills...and of course itachi...or kakashi...etc...i think their skill are old...and a lot of heroes are just a combinatio of heroes form dota
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:39 pm

With time old skill will be replace for new ones and i bet you that i can find at least 20 skills from dota in nww.

Send me the link from that map via pm pls.

___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:46 pm

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/167526/ yes...but in time?...how long we are talking about?..i think 6 mounths at least...cuz from what im seeing ....it has to go like a lot of mounths to release a new version...i know its a lot of work...but come one...u should remake the heroes from the start...i think its boring to play...with curently heroes now.
the map is at 25% now....
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:07 pm

That map is not ready...how a map can gain terrain if it not complete? @_@ im disappointed

___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 27
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:11 am

I always read "this map going to beat NWU" Bla bla bla and nothing happend, so keep dreaming men ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update    

Back to top Go down
 
Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.4 Update
Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Shogun 2 or Star Wars The Old Republic?
» Destiny Wars
» Character wars!
» Naruto RP: The Lightning Country Observations
» Naruto 567 Warning: !Spoiler Alert!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars Unlimited :: Naruto Wars Unlimited :: News-
Jump to: