Strength: 21 +2.123
Agility: 17 +1.587
Intellegence: 12 +1.333

Quote :
Frenzy:
Ability type: Active
MC: 50
CD: 10

Hidan begins swinging his scythe around in a frenzy causing his attack speed to increase by 50% for 3/4/5/6 seconds.

Quote :
Masochism:
Ability type: Toggle Passive

Hidan loves the sensation of pain and causing pain to others. Hidan loses .5/1/1.5/2% hp per second and gains .5/1/1.5/2% mana back a second. If Jashin's Ritual is active, the marked hero loses 2/3/4/5% hp per second.

Quote :
Chosen Of Jashin:
Ability type: Passive

Hidan prays to the shinigami Jashin. He wields a large 3 bladed scythe that gives him a 12/15/18/21% chance to deal an extra 1.5x damage and causes him to mark the target for 10 seconds. He has also been blessed with immortality allowing him to survive even the most lethal blows until his body is entirely destroyed. Grants 5/10/15/20% damage reduction.

Quote :
Jashin's Ritual
Ability Type: Active
MC: 150 Mana
CD: 25
Cast time: 1.5 seconds

Hidan creates a large circle of blood and while inside the circle all damage done to Hidan is also done to the marked target as chaos damage. Lasts 9/12/15 seconds.

Go ahead and rip it apart, mostly wanted to post this so I can keep a copy between my computers.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan   Hidan EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:00 am

It's a hard strength carry, with X% Damage reduction, A Crit, and imba 100% damage Return on ult.

So... pretty imba.
Back to top Go down
Diaster
Student
Student
Diaster

Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan   Hidan EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:29 am

ya original idea was to make it so he had a hard time getting his ulti off, but when he does it can go south quick. Basically you either run or spike him before he can get things rolling, which is what would make him an initiator/tank, instead of a straight up carry.
Back to top Go down
Revan2009

Revan2009

Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan   Hidan EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:53 am

Lol why wud u use 2nd spell? he doesnt need mana i wud get it if u loose mana and get hp but loosing hp to get mana why? And even if u say his not meant to be carry this skill build makes him carry and that ulti is just too imba. And another thing is that u wud just ignore hidan and dont do any dmg to him while ulti is active, he has no taunt skills to make enemys attack him.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan   Hidan EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Diaster wrote:
ya original idea was to make it so he had a hard time getting his ulti off, but when he does it can go south quick. Basically you either run or spike him before he can get things rolling, which is what would make him an initiator/tank, instead of a straight up carry.

He's still a carry, first. Because he has neither the attribute growth or abilities that allow him to "initiate/tank" in the early or mid game.
Back to top Go down
Diaster
Student
Student
Diaster

Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan   Hidan EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:31 pm

The idea is that since he needs a crit from his passive in order to mark a target, he will need to either be very lucky, or he will have to spam skill 1 for more attack speed so he can land a crit. Since his int is low and it grows really slow, the hp to mana thing serves 2 purposes. First it gives you mana to spam skill 1 as needed, and second, it will be your main method for dealing damage to your mark. Although I kinda just got an idea I might throw on later.

And ya I know the concept isn't fitting the build, maybe this idea I have will help it along to fit my view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidan   Hidan Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidan
Page 1 of 1