Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream Empty
PostSubject: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Here's my version of Kushimaru based on anime+manga skills showed. I took some ideas from Mercinator here http://www.nwu-forum.net/t724-am-kushimaru-kuriarare

Heres the link for the anime episode 288, Enjoy !
http://www.videoweed.es/file/lmlj9zyjgdxjx

I made that suggestion quite fastly and moreover, based on Mercinator idea but with less forced synergy. So plz be gentle on your C&C ^^

Change Log:

-Agility stats base bonus lowered.

-changed a little bit 1st skill (more armor reduction, less damage, blink to the last ennemy hitted by sword)

-took out passive stacking, changed pure damage into double damage, added a "pulling" hold to a tree if ennemy hitted is within 350/400/450/500AOE of Kushimaru location when he activates that spell next to a tree + possibility to blink whenever you want in the next 2/3/4/5 seconds next to ennemy hitted in less than 300 range.

- changed Web massive "hold" by reducing ONLY MS every ennemies inside at 0 then recovering by 40/35/30/25% MS each second.

- changed ultimate passive into an active effect with MS bonus, less damage dealt after invisible,

Quote :

Name: Kushimaru Kuriarare
Alias: Nuibari Wielder

Role: Ganker
Sub-Role: Carry

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream 746771tumblrma5a2rj6CA1qf8zp1o11280

Stats:
Damage: 51-56
Range: Melee attacks
Armor: 2
Move Speed: 315

Attributes:
Strength: 18 + 1.9
Agility: 23 + 2.8
Intelligence: 14 + 2.1

Quote :

Nuibari: Piercing
Flavor Text: The needle sword, Nuibari, can pierce through masses of enemies without going dull.

Spell Type: Active
Targets: Ground

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream BTNImpalingBolt

Mana Cost: 100/110/130/140
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12 seconds
Range: 400/450/500/550
AOE: N/A
Cast Time: 0 seconds
Type: Spell
Required Level: 1/3/5/7[/b][/i]

Passive effect: Kushimaru throw Nuibari piercing through enemies to the target point doing 100/120/140/160 dmg. Ennemies pierced will get a -3.5/4.5/5.5/6.5 armor reduction for 5 seconds. Kushimaru will blink to the last ennemy sword has hitted. If the sword hits nobody, there will be no blink.

Quote :

Nuibari: Stitching Wires attacks
Flavor Text: Kushimaru delivers one powerful strike which allows him to pierce through everything and stitch his ennemy on a tree in order to slowly and painfully finish him.

Targets: Self/Active

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream BTNVorpalBlades

Mana Cost: 75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 16/14/12/10 seconds
Range: N/A
AOE: N/A
Cast Time: 0 seconds
Required Level: 1/3/5/7

Active Effect : Kushimaru will deliver on his next hit a powerful blow which will deal his attack (all bonus included) as double damage. Kushimaru will be able to blink near this ennemy everytime he attacks him for the next 2/3/4/5 seconds but within 300 range.

If Kushimaru activates this spell near a tree, the targeted ennemy on that same next hit will be pulled fastly toward that tree and holded next to it for 2 seconds. This effect only works if ennemy hitted is within 350/400/450/500 AOE of the tree location.

Quote :

Nuiberi Art: Stitching spider
Flavor Text: Kushimaru activates wire strings underground to form a complex structure, that cuts off the opponents feet and pin them down.

Targets: Ground AOE

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream BTNEnsnare

Mana Cost: 80/120/140/160
Cooldown: 14
Radius: 250/300/350/400
Range: 250
Cast Time: N/A
Required Level: 1/3/5/7

Effect: Kushimaru activates wires hided underground into a 250/300/350/400 AOE area which trap every ennemy inside dealing 80/120/160/200 damage. Thus, Their MS will be reduced to 0% and they will recover their MS by 40/35/30/25% each second.

Quote :

Art of Silent Killing
Flavor Text: As one of the best assssins that Kirigakure ever had, Kushimaru is able to make a silent massacre.

Target: N/A

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream BTNAmbush

Mana Cost: 150/200/250
Cooldown: 90/75/60
Duration: 20/25/30 seconds
Cast Time: N/A
Required Level:6/11/16

Activation
:
Kushimaru gains +5/10/15% MS.

Everytime Kushimaru uses a jutsu, he will become invisible for 2/3/4 seconds. If he is invisible, his next attack will do +30/60/90 bonus dmg.

Kushimaru will lost that effect if he goes invisible again (no stacking)

Here's the old version of spells if ya wanna look back what was original idea ^^"
Spoiler:

Last edited by GodScream on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:02 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Stats... why does a ganker/semi-carry have 3 agility per level? That's hard carry like growth, lower it.

#1. Unit as in heroes/creeps or unit as in based upon how far he travels when using the spell?

#2a. All damage as pure damage? NO. How is this a ganker/semi-carry spell?

#2b. Oh boy, another stacking debuff spell. I'm guessing attacks is damage, so he gains +150% attack speed and +150 damage with max stacks? What?! Again, this is not a ganker/semi-carry spell.

#3. The slow to attack speed is way too high and for a spell that deals 0 damage and is a rather weak disable, I have no idea why the manacost is 160.

#4. eh.... given the CD's of his spells is way too strong.

To simply things we have one spell that reduces armor and deals moderate damage, next we have an immobilzation spell that also has anti-carry components because of the reduction to attack speed, then an IAS/damage spell, and his ultimate is another + Damage spell.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:32 am

1/ ENNEMY units sry Smile

2/ Why NO ? as pure damage? It's just for 1 single attack as semi-carry.
I feel like u hate stacking debuff spells ^^ Like for gai, lee, asu, temari, tayuya, mei and kimi, NWU also have other stacking spells which works very fine !!
The stacking passive can be used especially in synergy with 3rd skill, which is the main synergy for semi-carry or hard carry if ya want ^^"

3/Indeed, If the manacost is high, ITS BECAUSE OF high AS reduced. it mays look like a disable skill but it helps as gank skill too. Synergy as 1st skill gank then 3rd skill pin ennemy dwn.

4/I can lower the invisible to 2/2.5/3 and the bonus damage on the next hit by 30/60/90 but I need more C&C Smile
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:43 am

GodScream wrote:

I feel like u hate stacking debuff spells ^^ Like for gai, lee, asu, temari, tayuya, mei and kimi, NWU also have other stacking spells which works very fine !!
The stacking passive can be used especially in synergy with 3rd skill, which is the main synergy for semi-carry or hard carry if ya want ^^"

3/Indeed, If the manacost is high, ITS BECAUSE OF high AS reduced. it mays look like a disable skill but it helps as gank skill too. Synergy as 1st skill gank then 3rd skill pin ennemy dwn.

4/I can lower the invisible to 2/2.5/3 and the bonus damage on the next hit by 30/60/90 but I need more C&C Smile

Well... i see that mercinater Kushiararu have pontential, but no that quite strong

1. Isnt bad, isnt good. Not that great tool for ganking just to get a little advantage.

2a. if you get full damage items counting the maximun 1xx of damage you can reach around 3xx of damage, exagerating and pure dmg isnt the kind of damage you can reduce and take that in count with the 8 seconds cooldonw.

2b. Well last suggestions you made have an stack skill, not fun of it either.

So recomendation eliminate the active effect and rework the passive one, i mean the sword is long you can make something about the range and attack bonus.

3. Disables dont fit on him, i mean gankers dont disable the as, attack power, attack itself or literally hold the enemys it just look like an advantage you will use for meleeing enemy units, so i will say rework the effect.

4. The idea is good, but need a normal buff that give this guy advantages for ganking purposes that doesnt make the skill look forced appart from the invi when he cast a skill.

What i really wanna see on Kushimaru

1. Reduce the damage it deals, increase the armor reduction and when you throw the sword kushimaru appears behind the last unit the sword have hitted.

2. Passive skill that buff his auto attacking capacity and non stack effect. Just creative passive skill related to the size of the sword.

3. A skill that help on ganks, even if you dont have the 1st skill aviable.

4. As i said, a normal bonus when you have the skill lvl up and the forced effect that make him invi.

Last edited by Natsu on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:50 am

GodScream wrote:

2a. Because he gains too much damage, with the passive and his ultimate he'll deal, not including his actual damage upwards of +250 pure damage without damage items. That's way too much, not to mention it makes him scale too well, which isn't the goal of a semi-carry.

2b. I don't hate them. I feel they have their place, but should not be overused, and overall the place of your stacking debuff makes him a hard carry, not a ganker.

#3. It's a terrible ganking spell. It's an OP support spell, ergo, not good for a hero with lot's of damage. Eitherway, he's a hero that carries yet contains a support spell, which is never good.

#4. The problem is he deals way too much damage with no items and then if the hero does get items he'll easilly be dealing over 300-400, not to mention because of the CD's of your spells it makes that spell as a passive too strong.

Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:31 pm

I completely reworked the spells following your both advices:

1/ less damage, more armor reduction, blink on the last ennemy hitted

2/no more stacking passive, pure damage changed into double damage, gave possibility to blink next to ennemy hitted on every attacks in the next 2/3/4/5 seconds, gave a pull+hold effect if spell activated near a tree.

3/Changed it by making it dealing damage reducing AS/MS to 0 then recover by 40/35/30/25% each second.

4/Changed it into active effect, gave MS bonus if activated, reduced bonus damage dealt after invisible, gave max AS on the next 3/4/5 hits following invisible.

Plz look changelog for more details.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:15 am

GodScream wrote:

2/no more stacking passive, pure damage changed into double damage, gave possibility to blink next to ennemy hitted on every attacks in the next 2/3/4/5 seconds, gave a pull+hold effect if spell activated near a tree.

3/Changed it by making it dealing damage reducing AS/MS to 0 then recover by 40/35/30/25% each second.

4/Changed it into active effect, gave MS bonus if activated, reduced bonus damage dealt after invisible, gave max AS on the next 3/4/5 hits following invisible.

Quote :

No.

#1. -8 armor is way too high, especially for an AoE spell and I hate the component of making him blink to the last target hit.

#2. So... it's another passive that deals 2 x damage... and I don't even know what the fuck the 2nd part of the spell does. And the tree part is just silly...

#3. You made it even more OP than before...

#4. Invisiblity and bonus damage is understandable, the max attack speed is not.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:47 am

Cut Chemist wrote:
GodScream wrote:

Quote :

No.

#1. -8 armor is way too high, especially for an AoE spell and I hate the component of making him blink to the last target hit.

#2. So... it's another passive that deals 2 x damage... and I don't even know what the fuck the 2nd part of the spell does. And the tree part is just silly...

#3. You made it even more OP than before...

#4. Invisiblity and bonus damage is understandable, the max attack speed is not.

1. Reduce it to 6.5 armor reduct at max lvl, Stick how can work the blink cuz i wanna see a kind of blink on that skill like in the manga.

like he Throw the sword and catch it up after hitting enemys in the range.

2. Think about how long the sword is

3. Agree on this, just take out the as reduction

4. Remove the as bonus.

even though i will give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:56 am

If you want him catching up to the sword then it's simple, make it work like Ravenor's Ball Lightning in HoN. Ball Lightning is launched in a direction and if the spell hits a target they gain a debuff that lasts for 4 seconds, during these 4 seconds Ravenor can TP to the afflicted unit, unless they move x units away from the hero.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:40 am

1/ Reduced

2/Well 1st its not a passive but an active effect (like jirobo's 2nd skill) which gives double damage on a single hit.
The 2nd effect allows Kushimaru to "blink" next that ennemy hitted everytime he attacks him (like for zab 1st skill but whenever he attacks him in the next 2/3/4/5seconds). The range is 300. If it's too far, he won't be able to blink if he targets that ennemy unless he gets closer.
The 3rd effect allows Kushimaru to prepare a gang pull. The targeted ennemy would be dragged to tree location where Kushimaru was hiding and activating this spell.

Kushimaru will be able to get fastly back to the tree where the ennemy is dragged and holded coz of 2nd effect if he attacks him with blink effect while beeing pulled to the tree

3/Took out AS reduction even if this is not even a stun...

4/Took out AS bonus

Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
XkreshSWx

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:14 am

luna style lool
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream Empty

Back to top Go down

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare By GodScream
Page 1 of 1