Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare Empty
PostSubject: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Quote :
Quote :
Name: Kushimaru Kuriarare
Alias: Stitching Spider of Kirigakure
Role: Ganker / Semi-Carry

Stats:

Str: 17 [+2.1]
Agi: 19 [+2.4]
Int: 19 [+1.9]
[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare Kushimaru_kuriarare_by_byclassicdg-d642l8l

Quote :

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare Icons_2434_btn
Longsword Ninja Art: Earth Spider Sewing

Effect: Upon activation, Kushimaru will lay a trap on the chosen area which is based off the metal strings. For as long as Kushimaru is inside the trap, he will be invisible.  After the spell is levelled, Kushimaru will get a sub-spell called "Crucify", which will enable Kushimaru to release the trap, preventing any kind of movement of all enemy units which were inside the trap at the time. Additionally they will take 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 Damage over 4 seconds while inside the trap. Maximum number of traps increases per level and is equal to 1 / 2 / 3 / 4.

Spell type: Active
Mana cost: 140
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Cast range: N/A
AoE: 600
Duration(trap): Infinite
Duration(hold): 4 seconds
Note:
*If you place a trap which exceeds the trap level on a relevant spell stage, the trap will be placed, but the previous one will get destroyed.
*Enemy units won't be able to see the trap, unless they have a gem or dust, which will reveal them the trap's location on the map.
*Traps can get destroyed through 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 attacks
Quote :

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare Icons_9058_btn
Longsword Ninja Art: Wire Crucifixion

Effect: Kushimaru will throw a spear-like projectile into the chosen point dealing 100% of
his Agility as magical damage. When the spear crosses the distance, it will split into two edges and go opposite ways (perpendicular to the line of throwing) and each will latch on the first tree they encounter, thus setting up a rope between those trees. The first enemy unit that passes through the rope will be slowed by 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 % per second for as long as they
stay within in.  Slow starts at contact with the rope and ends at 300 distance.

Spell type: Target/ Ground
Mana cost: 130
Cooldown: 25 seconds
Cast range: 1300
AoE(Rope): 300
AoE(Trees): 600
AoE(Projectile): 300
Duration: 5 seconds
Note:
*The thrown projectile moves at 1300 speed, the latching edges move at 500 speed.
*The rope is invisible to enemy units, the projectiles are not.
*Invisible enemy units are effected by this ability, but can cross to the area beyond the rope.
Quote :

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare BTNGhoulFrenzy
Longsword Ninja Art: Nuibari Mastery

Effect: After using the spell on an enemy unit, Kushimaru will cause the unit to bleed for 40 Damage per second, as well as stealing
4 Agi points per second.

Spell type: Target / Unit
Mana cost: 70
Cooldown: 18 seconds
Cast range: 400
AoE: N/A
Duration: 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 seconds
Note:
Quote :

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare Icons_15785_btn
Sairento Kiringu: Soundless Murder Technique

Effect: Upon levelling, Kushimaru will be granted a bonus of 40 / 60 / 80 Agility points, as well as a bonus of 10 / 15 / 20% AS.

Spell type: Passive
Mana cost: 0
Cooldown: N/A
Cast range: N/A
AoE: N/A
Duration: N/A
Note:

Last edited by Westfield on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kakashi[HoSW]
Genin
Genin
Kakashi[HoSW]

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:20 am

I think the 3rd spell is kinda op vs agi heroes, but nearly useles vs others. And this ulti is fuckin strong, like noob Traxex's ulti, but it's more op version with cd.

Last edited by Kakashi[HoSW] on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:25 am

#1 Is it supposed to prevent only moving, or also attacking and casting spells? It should not be more than a ensnare and the manacost need to be higher because of the power of this spell (invis/aoe-ensnare/dmg)

#2 A nice concept, but he allready has a powerful (movement-)disable as his first spell

#3 Make the agi-steal static 4 instead of scaling it, 6*7=42 agi steal is kinda heavy.

#4 Judging by the cooldown it looks like the agi is reset after each strike. If you want a on-strike passive with a cooldown you should think of which effects are needed and the different effects.
IAS on only one strike is almost unnoticed in fights, unless it is extremely high.
Agility does not only grant attack but also greatly boosts his defense against physical damage.

You could rework his first spell into some dps -armor spell similiar to DotA's Alchemist and his ultimate a windwalk with backstab damage like Dota's Nerubian Assassin. This way you could keep his second spell and his third spell would be fine with tweaked numbers.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:25 pm

1. It prevents only moving. Ok i'll increase mana from 100 to 140

2. yes, but that tool isn't necessarily going to be landed appropriately, it's kind of a ganking tool which will enable you to land the first spell more easily.

3. done

4. Yes about that...i had something else in mind at first which was - "If Kushi receives more than 200 / 400 / 600 Damage in the first instance, his ult will be disabled for 5 / 4 / 3 seconds", but i decided to abandon the idea as i believed it to be unnessesary for an ultimate, so i kind of forgot to remove the cooldown numbers

Hm well, if I would give him a Nerub-ish invis then I would be forced to remove the invis from his wire "net", which I believe to be quite unique as it kind of reflects the Broodmother's net from Dota but with different purpose and mechanism
Back to top Go down
Kakashi[HoSW]
Genin
Genin
Kakashi[HoSW]

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:38 am

The 3rd spell agi stealing, u mean that Kushimaru gains the stolen agi? If yes I think it'd be more useful if the enemy loses not agi, but his main attribute. And no matter what his main attr. Kushi still gets agi.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix-
Genin
Genin
Phoenix-

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:26 am

Whats the duration of the stolen agi on #3?

Agi stealing is fine as it puts the target at disadvantage in a physical fight more than stealing the primary attribute.

But on his ultimate i gotta quote Kakashi:
Kakashi[HoSW] wrote:
this ulti is fuckin strong, like noob Traxex's ulti, but it's more op version

Either keep his #3 or his #4, having 2 means of getting additional agility is redundant and can make him OP easily, he can basicly go for Gelel right after Boots and deal loads of damage without any further item.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:38 pm

#1. AoE is far too large for a non-ultimate spell. It should be maybe 400 at most. Also, the spell deals too much damage for a 4 second immobilize, even it the damage is spread over 4 seconds. It should be akin to 90 / 120 / 150 / 180, because of its capacity to hold more than one target.

#2. The rope's radius is a little large for my liking. I think reducing it to like 200ish is fine and then remove the part about staying within the rope's radius. That way you're able to increase the effects of the ability's slow, so it is more useful as a ganking spell. The way it is set up now isn't a ganking spell, but a teamfight type of spell on a support.

#3. Mmmmm the agility increase is pretty strong. How long does the hero possess the stolen agility? Overall, I think it might be better to just have the spell increase his damage against the target, or his attack speed.

#4. So... if I factor in the IAS from the 3rd spell. You're basically getting 50 / 75 / 100 points of agility worth of attack speed. You already possess 2 kinds of utility spells, as well as a damage/buff spell. This spell should be something more than Drow's ultimate on steroids.

Even if you weren't changing the spells, the hero's attributes are wrong. His agility growth should be pathetic with his spell-set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare   [AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare Empty

Back to top Go down

[AM] Kushimaru Kuriarare
Page 1 of 1