Poli
tanapum04
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tanapum04

tanapum04

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Name: Hozuki
Aka : Nidaime Mizukage
Role : Semi Carry / Support
Flavor : The Nidaime Mizukage; Literally meaning "Second Water Shadow" was the leader of Kirigakure and a member of the Hozuki clan.

Nidaime Mizukage  300px-Sec_mizu

Nidaime Mizukage  Nidaimemizufix
Nidaime Mizukage  T_mizuoil_888

Stats:
Damage: 50-60
Range: melee
Armor: 3
Movement Speed: 300
Attack Speed: Normal

Growth:
Strength: 15 +1.6
Agility: 18 +1.7
Intelligence: 22+2.55

Spell

Nidaime Mizukage  Icons_14401_btn

Mirage body

The Mizukage is revealed to be a mirage. Enemies can't attack you. You can't attack. 10% extra damage from spells. Ends if you become magic immune. Will have no effect if you're magic immune.Lasts 5 seconds

Mana Cost: 90/100/110/120
Cooldown: 60 Seconds
Cast Time: 0.10 Seconds
Lasts : 5 seconds / 6 seconds / 8 seconds / 10 seconds
Required Level: 1/3/5/7

Nidaime Mizukage  Icons_14380_btn
Whirlpool

Nidaime mizukage created a whirlpool on the area that sucks all nearby enemies closer, dealing damage. Lasts 3 seconds.

Mana Cost: 200 / 250 / 300 / 300
Cooldown: 100 / 90 / 80 / 70
Radius: 350 aoe
Cast Range: 250
Area of Effect: 400 Pull AoE / 500 Far Damage AoE /150 Close Damage AoE
Cast Time: 0.5 seconds
Damage Type: Magical
Duration: 3 seconds
*Disable works on magic immune units
Damage Deals per seconds: 15 / 30 / 45 / 60

Nidaime Mizukage  Icons_13985_btn
Summon Clam

Nidaime mizukage summon the clam.The clam create mist around it.Nidaime mizukage and
teammate invisibility and speed increase in an area of mist.The clam have Hp improves per level.

Mana Cost: 70/75/90/120
Cooldown: 80 Seconds
Casting Range: 600
Speed increase : 20%/25%/30%/35%
Cast Time: 0.10 Seconds
Area of effect : 650
Clam Hp : 300/400/450/550

Nidaime Mizukage  Icons_13880_btn
Infinite explosion ninjutsu

Nidaime mizukage creates a clone made from the oil and water in his body.When a clone is destroyed or duration finish its will explodes around it range improves per level.

Mana Cost: 200 / 300 / 400
Cooldown: 200 / 180 / 160
Cast Time: 0.1 seconds
Duration: 10 seconds
effect area (explode) : 350/400/500
Damage explode : 300/400/500
Required Level: 6/11/16

Stats Clone
Hp : 500
Mp : 0
Damage : 80
Armor: 0
Movement Speed: 600
Attack Speed: fast

Combo

Nidaime Mizukage  Icons_14401_btn --> Nidaime Mizukage  Icons_14380_btn --- Support

Nidaime Mizukage  Icons_13880_btn-->Nidaime Mizukage  Icons_14401_btn--> Nidaime Mizukage  Icons_14380_btn --- Step kill

I like NWU very much!!!

Excuse me if wrong

Last edited by tanapum04 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:22 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Poli

Poli

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:14 pm

ill made the skills something like
1st skill..Mizudeppō no Jutsu(water gun) make nida next atack to release a drop of water in 375 range in front of him causeing dmg... something like that
2nd would be summoning the clam the clam would have on lvl 1 he can make mirrages
lvl2 the calm can become inv
lvl3 can create a clone of the clam
lvl 4 some dmg resist

3rd skill Suika no Jutsu(Hydrification Technique) for some sec he turns into water..and he can avoid any kind of attack...but he cant attack while in this form
and ulti should be
Jōki Bōi(Steaming Danger Tyranny) that things that release explosion for every x range distance he travel and dmg taken...

and from what ive seen nida mizu dont have a wirpool jutsu
Back to top Go down
tanapum04

tanapum04

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:26 pm

*1st skill..Mizudeppō no Jutsu(water gun) make nida next atack to release a drop of water in 375 range in front of him causeing dmg... something like that

I think it is same Godaime Mizukage skill 2st.

Last edited by tanapum04 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poli

Poli

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 pm

tanapum04 wrote:
*1st skill..Mizudeppō no Jutsu(water gun) make nida next atack to release a drop of water in 375 range in front of him causeing dmg... something like that

I think it is same Godaime Mizukage skill 1st.
well something like that but the water gun will pass throw all targets in the way on 375 range...it wont stop to the 1st target that he hits
Back to top Go down
tanapum04

tanapum04

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Poli wrote:
tanapum04 wrote:

well something like that but the water gun will pass throw all targets in the way on 375 range...it wont stop to the 1st target that he hits

I think it is unlikely to be a Nuker.
Back to top Go down
Poli

Poli

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:47 pm

tanapum04 wrote:
Poli wrote:
tanapum04 wrote:

I think it is unlikely to be a Nuker.
u cant semi carry with a intel heroe its very hard...well if he got a skill with dmg thats not necessary that hes gonna be a nuker..
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Kidomaru can carry and is an intel heroe
Back to top Go down
Poli

Poli

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Eol wrote:
Kidomaru can carry and is an intel heroe
he is more a nuker/suport than a carry i dont think that kidomaru can fight with 2/3 enemys at the same time...like zabuza or others
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Back on topic, I dont get why the Nidaime Mizukage lose some ms....only for an Explotion that deals no more than 500 in level 3 >.>
Back to top Go down
Poli

Poli

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:49 pm

if he remake the build like i sayd it woulde be an awsome heroe
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:45 pm

You said that kido cant carry....i dont know how great can be the heroe build with your ideas if you dont even know what rolles can perform every heroe =S
Back to top Go down
Poli

Poli

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Eol wrote:
You said that kido cant carry....i dont know how great can be the heroe build with your ideas if you dont even know what rolles can perform every heroe =S
u didnt read what i sayd...kido cant fight like a carry..like zabuza dose...its not the same thing....as for my build...of nida ...he can easly be a nuker.
Back to top Go down
Kenichi_101
Student
Student
Kenichi_101

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Poli wrote:
Eol wrote:
u didnt read what i sayd...kido cant fight like a carry..like zabuza dose...its not the same thing....as for my build...of nida ...he can easly be a nuker.

fyi poli, most of your posts on this topic werent on topic about the nida mizukage hero... it was about your own thoughts on a hero...

On topic* what does his first skill do exactly? Is it just used for dodging attacks and running?

cooldowns seem too high and same with mana costs imo.
Back to top Go down
Poli

Poli

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Kenichi_101 wrote:
Poli wrote:
Eol wrote:

fyi poli, most of your posts on this topic werent on topic about the nida mizukage hero... it was about your own thoughts on a hero...

On topic* what does his first skill do exactly? Is it just used for dodging attacks and running?

cooldowns seem too high and same with mana costs imo.
1st coment was all about nida mizu and how the heroe should be...what wrong with that?..and i did also sayd about that nida mizu dont have a wirpool jutsu...buy telling my opinion about the heroe..i mostly say what i have to say about it...how the skills should be and so one....i didnt do anything wrong
Back to top Go down
tanapum04

tanapum04

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:08 am

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
Back on topic, I dont get why the Nidaime Mizukage lose some ms....only for an Explotion that deals no more than 500 in level 3 >.>

Summon the clone for gank and it is destroyed it will explodes.So nidaime mizukage lose Ms ^^
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:06 am

tanapum04 wrote:
InMemory]Cobain wrote:

Summon the clone for gank and it is destroyed it will explodes.So nidaime mizukage lose Ms ^^

But the damage deal by the clone is not that much for let the mizukage open to be killed
Back to top Go down
tanapum04

tanapum04

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:31 am

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
tanapum04 wrote:
InMemory]Cobain wrote:

But the damage deal by the clone is not that much for let the mizukage open to be killed

I fixed skill ulti. Don't lose MS
Back to top Go down
Revan2009

Revan2009

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:52 am

u shud rly fix cooldowns, in old nwu they wud be even too much.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Weak build; barely any synergy, if at all. Need a great deal of work.

Also, to the fools bickering, saying a hero needs to deal damage like Zabuza to be a carry you're dead wrong, and if you continue to think otherwise your standing within this already small community will rapidly fall.

Back to top Go down
EchoingVoid
Jounin
Jounin
EchoingVoid

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:39 am

Cut Chemist wrote:
Weak build; barely any synergy, if at all. Need a great deal of work.

Also, to the fools bickering, saying a hero needs to deal damage like Zabuza to be a carry you're dead wrong, and if you continue to think otherwise your standing within this already small community will rapidly fall.

Stick, you still go on B.Net? O.O
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:54 pm

tanapum04 where can i find that model? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tanapum04

tanapum04

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:22 am

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
tanapum04 where can i find that model? Very Happy

I see in http://wc3r.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?p=291213
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:54 pm

XD the animations of the model make me laugh, who made them? hangun?
Back to top Go down
tanapum04

tanapum04

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:17 pm

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
XD the animations of the model make me laugh, who made them? hangun?

haha!! ^^
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:03 pm

ok ok out jokes who animate that model?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nidaime Mizukage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidaime Mizukage    Nidaime Mizukage  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nidaime Mizukage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next