HomePortalLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:28 am

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Cut Chemist on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Urban_Snake

avatar

Posts : 35
Age : 28
Location : SWE

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:36 am

Cut Chemist wrote:
WTF why make Madara invoker? The long version is below. TL;DR Made this build for fun, since Madara seemed like the perfect Naruto character for a build like this one.

Basically thought there was no better hero for this type of design, since Kishi felt like giving him Sharingan, Hashirama's DNA and Rinnegan. The build is inspired by Invoker's essence mechanics and operates in a similar manner. A player activates an essence up to 3 times, granting them different effects. One key difference from Invoker is that Madara is a Strength melee hero. So, where as Invoker's Exort gives him damage, Madara's Rinnegan, which fulfills a similar role when it comes to casting, doesn't grant him a passive damage boost. I'm trying to think up different effects for the instances, instead of taking Invoker's effects.

Dmn man this is awesome who of us havent picured madara as Invoker, hes the perfect fit and loves this idea, man muzk u gotta think about this or do it as the first to revamp ^^
Madara should be like that, a bitch to learn, a hell to master, but a god when u know what to do Smile
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:06 pm

i like the ideea..but i dislike it that its to much of the invoker

i woulda keept it more simple and more straight on...and with a skill set with jutsu that he showed so far and jutsu that he suppose to have.

same as invoker is an int-range heroe...an strenght melee like u did...but lets says more madara-ish spells...with low numbers but effective enough not to ignore it.

i woulda use his..his multi wood clone juts...he got like 2-3 katon jutsu..one can be like aoe ..one single target or idk...he got that full susano..overall to have a feeling of madara ish...and not a invoker-supposed madara..u have enough info to use it and make it like invoker but different...i could take ur concept and try to remake it...in a different way...or maybe u can do..i know its only for fun...but from this things turn out great one..seeing an madara like this in nwu...will blow up everything.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 25
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:37 pm

You could have potentially replace Str, Agi and Int gain with something like AS, MS and Spell Resistance/Physical Resistance or HP/MP Regen
Back to top Go down
XkreshSWx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 555
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:38 pm

' a-v-a-t-a-r ' the boss

___________________________________________________________




e-Glory.Kresha
Server: Europe
Clan: Glory/Xbee
"Haters gona Hate"
Back to top Go down
http://forum.narutowarsunlimited.com
Kakashi[HoSW]
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 181
Age : 28
Location : Where VAT is 27%

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:44 pm

HÁHÁ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Westfield wrote:
You could have potentially replace Str, Agi and Int gain with something like AS, MS and Spell Resistance/Physical Resistance or HP/MP Regen

Nah, replacing the attribute gain from the spells would hurt the concept too much. I think I have to adjust the bonuses gained from instances.

hangun wrote:
i like the idea..but i dislike it that its to much of the invoker

i woulda keept it more simple and more straight on...and with a skill set with jutsu that he showed so far and jutsu that he suppose to have.

same as invoker is an int-range heroe...an strenght melee like u did...but lets says more madara-ish spells...with low numbers but effective enough not to ignore it.

i woulda use his..his multi wood clone juts...he got like 2-3 katon jutsu..one can be like aoe ..one single target or idk...he got that full susano..overall to have a feeling of madara ish...and not a invoker-supposed madara..u have enough info to use it and make it like invoker but different...i could take ur concept and try to remake it...in a different way...or maybe u can do..i know its only for fun...but from this things turn out great one..seeing an madara like this in nwu...will blow up everything.

It is really not Invoker in terms of spells and if the spell is of a similar nature I.E. Ghost Walk vs. Izanagi, I made the spell have a different purpose. Ghost Walk is pretty much always used as an escape, where as Izanagi is meant to be used offensively. This hero's role is completely different from Invoker, so you saying it works like Invoker tells me you didn't really look at the build. Invoker can carry really hard from a physical DPS standpoint, this hero would struggle to carry because he doesn't have that type of spell-set. Invoker's spell-set is a lot more about dishing out damage. Madara's spell-set is more about crowd control, teamfight spells, and aiding allies.

I see no reason not to use skills that are within a specific clan or dojutsu's repertoire. I haven't used any spells that cannot be justified as him being the authority on Uchiha jutsus, and other jutsu in general. It's not like I gave him Rasengan or something.

Also, you have no idea what seeing a hero like this in NWU will do; maybe people will hate it, maybe people wil love the fact that a hero like Invoker exists in NWU; who knows maybe people will like this Madara more than any other in Naruto AOS maps.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
Westfield wrote:
You could have potentially replace Str, Agi and Int gain with something like AS, MS and Spell Resistance/Physical Resistance or HP/MP Regen

Nah, replacing the attribute gain from the spells would hurt the concept too much. I think I have to adjust the bonuses gained from instances.

hangun wrote:
i like the idea..but i dislike it that its to much of the invoker

i woulda keept it more simple and more straight on...and with a skill set with jutsu that he showed so far and jutsu that he suppose to have.

same as invoker is an int-range heroe...an strenght melee like u did...but lets says more madara-ish spells...with low numbers but effective enough not to ignore it.

i woulda use his..his multi wood clone juts...he got like 2-3 katon jutsu..one can be like aoe ..one single target or idk...he got that full susano..overall to have a feeling of madara ish...and not a invoker-supposed madara..u have enough info to use it and make it like invoker but different...i could take ur concept and try to remake it...in a different way...or maybe u can do..i know its only for fun...but from this things turn out great one..seeing an madara like this in nwu...will blow up everything.

It is really not Invoker in terms of spells and if the spell is of a similar nature I.E. Ghost Walk vs. Izanagi, I made the spell have a different purpose. Ghost is pretty much always used as an escape, where as Izanagi is meant to be used offensively. This hero's role is completely different from Invoker, so you saying it works like Invoker tells me you didn't really look at the build. Invoker can carry really hard from a physical DPS standpoint, this hero would struggle to carry because he doesn't have that type of spell-set. Invoker's spell-set is a lot more about dishing out damage. Madara's spell-set is more about crowd control and teamfight spells.

I see no reason not to use skills that are within a specific clan or dojutsu's repertoire. I haven't used any spells that cannot be justified as him being the authority on Uchiha jutsus, and other jutsu in general. It's not like I gave him Rasengan or something.

Also, you have no idea what seeing a hero like this in NWU will do; maybe people will hate it, maybe people wil love the fact that a hero like Invoker exists in NWU; who knows maybe people will like this Madara more than any other in Naruto AOS maps.

the only part that i hate is some spells that are like..what he is supposed to have..but not really showed....

like from zetsu clones...that not really what madara should..instead of that u could make it like...wood clone juts..wich fits his senju dna..u can make the spell like...if there are enemy heroes nearby madara will create 1 clone for x enemy heroes who will do shit...and if there arnt any nearby enemys then u simply make 2 wood clone ..for pushin purpose

another thing is that izanagi...i realy hate it..since if he woulda got it...or w.e he woulda use it in manga so far since its a strong jutsu...u can replace it...with maybe a different jutsu...for survivng like some wood armor or something similar...

instead of Kotoamatsukami wich belongs to shisui ..u can replace that with some genjutsu spell or katon one

same as for yasaka magatama with Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique

and for rinnegan spells u can have meteorit jutsu.....the Gunbai Barrier Technique wich is a good support jutsu ...and for ultimate jutsu u can final form of susano...if not u can add to rinnegan spells and keep the meteorit as ultimate...

with the curent skills u bearly reconize madara..not having an katon spell wich is specifyc for uchiha and thier signature is kinda bad move..also it woulda be ashme for not having the complete for of susano ....with all this skills set.

also rethinking the concept of invoker but without so many spells it would be kinda uniqe but still keeping the invokver feeling...
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 25
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Quote :
I see no reason not to use skills that are
within a specific clan or dojutsu's repertoire. I haven't used any
spells that cannot be justified as him being the authority on Uchiha
jutsus, and other jutsu in general. It's not like I gave him Rasengan or
something.

Still it kinda sucks he doesnt have any fire techniques, considering he has like 4-5 of them which prove to be quite substantial in dealing damage and the looks as well

You could have replaced a couple of spells in the Sharingan field to Katon because:

a) Madara didnt use Genjutsu yet. I know MS is party about illusions, but he didnt use them yet
b) Yasaka Magatama is Itachi's technique, Madara didnt use it yet as well. Isnt it like a relic which cant be copied?
c)Kotoamatsukami is Shisui's jutsu isnt it? Madara doesnt have that
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Westfield wrote:
Quote :
I see no reason not to use skills that are
within a specific clan or dojutsu's repertoire. I haven't used any
spells that cannot be justified as him being the authority on Uchiha
jutsus, and other jutsu in general. It's not like I gave him Rasengan or
something.

Still it kinda sucks he doesnt have any fire techniques, considering he has like 4-5 of them which prove to be quite substantial in dealing damage and the looks as well

You could have replaced a couple of spells in the Sharingan field to Katon because:

a) Madara didnt use Genjutsu yet. I know MS is party about illusions, but he didnt use them yet
b) Yasaka Magatama is Itachi's technique, Madara didnt use it yet as well. Isnt it like a relic which cant be copied?
c)Kotoamatsukami is Shisui's jutsu isnt it? Madara doesnt have that

he used yasak magatama ..in early form of his susano

and yeah i havent seen him using a genjutsu...but thats mostlikely to posses than kotoamatsukami.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:00 pm

hangun wrote:


the only part that i hate is some spells that are like..what he is supposed to have..but not really showed....

Seriously, have you looked at his naruto.wiki page? He has over 2 dozen spells listed. You're basically inserting what you think should've been a spell as critcism, when that isn't really criticism. At some point a spell is going to be left out, at other points I will think that 2-3 heroes already have a spell that is similar to one, so I'll take a different spell instead.

hangun wrote:
like from zetsu clones...that not really what madara should..instead of that u could make it like...wood clone juts..wich fits his senju dna..u can make the spell like...if there are enemy heroes nearby madara will create 1 clone for x enemy heroes who will do shit...and if there arnt any nearby enemys then u simply make 2 wood clone ..for pushin purpose

The main reason I didn't use Madara's Wood clone technique is because his clones are meant to deal damage, just like Invoker's Forge Spririts. However, I wanted the hero to be more support oriented, so I went with Zetsu's clones. Which, work well in a teamfight, pushing or w/e.

hangun wrote:
another thing is that izanagi...i realy hate it..since if he woulda got it...or w.e he woulda use it in manga so far since its a strong jutsu...u can replace it...with maybe a different jutsu...for survivng like some wood armor or something similar...

Izanagi fulfills a specific purpose in the build and that is granting him the ability to gank a lane then use his other Senju spells to take a tower. I'd rather not remove it.

hangun wrote:
instead of Kotoamatsukami wich belongs to shisui ..u can replace that with some genjutsu spell or katon one

It's Sharingan Genjutsu. As I already explained... do you think Shuisui knew more about the Sharingan than Madara? The correct answer is no. It is completely logically to assume Madara knew about the technique. Especially, seeing how Shuisui will never be a character in the game, his one technique might as well be used.


hangun wrote:
same as for yasaka magatama with Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique

You complain about Sussano not being in the build, yet remove one of the techinques he is involved ? Why would I remove yasaka magatama? That is a chance for Madara to show Sussano.

hangun wrote:
and for rinnegan spells u can have meteorit jutsu.....the Gunbai Barrier Technique wich is a good support jutsu ...and for ultimate jutsu u can final form of susano...if not u can add to rinnegan spells and keep the meteorit as ultimate...

I have 2 active spells that are associated with the Rinnegan, and the other spell is more of an observation of noticing characters with the Sharingan/Rinnegan have superior observation abilities, which logically would allow their allies to land attacks in battle, while evading their enemeis.

hangun wrote:
with the curent skills u bearly reconize madara..not having an katon spell wich is specifyc for uchiha and thier signature is kinda bad move..also it woulda be ashme for not having the complete for of susano ....with all this skills set.

You're kidding me right? This is pretty much Madara to anyone reading the Manga right now. Madara is jumble of Wood Release, Rinnegan spells, and High level Uchiha techniques. I'm not gonna bother giving him the generic Fire spell in a cone spell.

hangun wrote:
also rethinking the concept of invoker but without so many spells it would be kinda uniqe but still keeping the invokver feeling...

I wanted Invoker, but not Invoker. So, I went with that. You can't have Invoker if you reduce the number of spells.

Westfield wrote:


Still it kinda sucks he doesnt have any fire techniques, considering he has like 4-5 of them which prove to be quite substantial in dealing damage and the looks as well

You could have replaced a couple of spells in the Sharingan field to Katon because:

a) Madara didnt use Genjutsu yet. I know MS is party about illusions, but he didnt use them yet
b) Yasaka Magatama is Itachi's technique, Madara didnt use it yet as well. Isnt it like a relic which cant be copied?
c)Kotoamatsukami is Shisui's jutsu isnt it? Madara doesnt have that

None? He has 2 fire techniques.

I see no reason to insert generic cone fire spells for the arguably strongest Uchiha of all time.

A. He knows it, he's going to use it.

B. Madara and Sasuke are listed as using the technique in the Manga. So, that is why I'm using it. The only things unique about Itachi's Sussano were the sword and shield.

C. You're telling me Shisui knows more about the Sharingan than Madara? Doubt it. Also, Shuisui is never going to be a hero in the game. Might as well use it.









Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 25
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Quote :
have you looked at his naruto.wiki page?

wiki page is updated by the same naruto fans like you and me. They even gave him Amaterasu which he didnt use

Quote :
None? He has 2 fire techniques.

You didnt include them in the build?
Quote :

He knows it, he's going to use it.
That we cannot say as of yet. Madara is more of a ninjutsu type of Uchiha, while Itachi is a Genjutsu type, we could go in that kind of direction. Whats the point of randomly insterting techniques which he didnt use throughout anime/manga? Only because Tsukuyomi or KotoAmatsukami are part of the Sharingan, it doesnt nessesarily mean that Madara is able to use them. In my opinion Madara's signature techniques are: katon jutsus, that fan technique, Rinnegan techniques and Susanoo. Of course Mokuton is vital in this build so Im not complaining about that
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:16 pm

most of the jutsu listed on wiki are supposed ones...like 6 path because he got the rinnegan might aswell give him chibaku tensei....shinra tensei...rasengan...and pretty much everything....since he got rinnegan...thats what u did....im only giving a criticsim because u wanted a different madara...but it turn out not to be so much a madara....si when u ur gonna cast some spells in the game u will be like wtf is this....i know u wanted to make something different but u need to keep the naruto feeling in it.

why didnt u use the wood clone jutsu as support..as u sayd with different purposes...i dont see why not?only because in manga they attack...its more natural to see wood clone jutsu...with different purposes than 2 white zetsu...

i didnt say to remove izanagi ...just think of a different name or concept or rewrite it..so u wont make conffusions...seing a player useing izanagi...like what the hell..he sees something in manga and ingame has nothing to do....


if u think as all fire spells should be in a cone shape than u have a problem...u can use it in so many different ways..

also fire techinq is a specific for uchiha so u might not wanna remove them...he use it alot of time...why to give him something else..thats its not madarish when u can use some katon in a different way

also..each sharingan is uniqe...and it was shisui...so madara cant not possibli have it...shisui uniqe ability was to control shit with his genjutsu..madara sharingan cant do that...so it would be ...totaly...not in the place...if madara woulda have so powerfull genjustu why he didnt manipulate others?

aswell u can add amaterasu in skill set..since it says in wiki..he got amaterasu ...
>..<

if u wouldnt had wiki..u wouldnt have done half of those spells..at least not under that name

i sayd to start from invoker concept...not to copy 100%..u still can do that without copying it
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Westfield wrote:

You didnt include them in the build?

Are you blind? The 2nd spell of the Sharingan spells is a fire techinque which incorporates Sussano and the fire Release. Also, the Meteor leaves a trail of fire.

Westfield wrote:

That we cannot say as of yet. Madara is more of a ninjutsu type of Uchiha, while Itachi is a Genjutsu type, we could go in that kind of direction. Whats the point of randomly insterting techniques which he didnt use throughout anime/manga? Only because Tsukuyomi or KotoAmatsukami are part of the Sharingan, it doesnt nessesarily mean that Madara is able to use them. In my opinion Madara's signature techniques are: katon jutsus, that fan technique, Rinnegan techniques and Susanoo. Of course Mokuton is vital in this build so Im not complaining about that

My opinion is that he uses whatever is best in the situation. Right now it makes no sense to use a genjutsu that can affect a couple of people, when he's facing an army. He can just launch a fireball hurting/killing a large group of people.

hangun wrote:

why didnt u use the wood clone jutsu as support..as u sayd with different purposes...i dont see why not?only because in manga they attack...its more natural to see wood clone jutsu...with different purposes than 2 white zetsu...

Additionally, Zetsu's clones are proven to drain chakra and restore a character's chakra. So, it makes far more sense for them to do that than Madara's clones.

hangun wrote:

if u think as all fire spells should be in a cone shape than u have a problem...u can use it in so many different ways..

You know what I mean... seriously. As shown by the current iteration of Madara.

hangun wrote:

also..each sharingan is uniqe...and it was shisui...so madara cant not possibli have it...shisui uniqe ability was to control shit with his genjutsu..madara sharingan cant do that...so it would be ...totaly...not in the place...if madara woulda have so powerfull genjustu why he didnt manipulate others?

You're assuming that each Sharingan is unique. When multiples times in the series the strength of character's Sharingan techinques is more about that character's strengths/weaknesses. (I.E. Sasuke's not great at Genjutsu, so his genjutsu techniques are so-so. Where as his strength in Ninjutsu is well documented, so his Sharingan based Ninjutsu techniques are strong.) Also, it has been stated a technique like this was used to manipulate the 4th mizukage. Madara could control the Kyuubi, using a Genjutsu, is that not proof of his ability to control others?
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 25
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Quote :
Are you blind? The 2nd spell of the Sharingan
spells is a fire techinque which incorporates Sussano and the fire
Release. Also, the Meteor leaves a trail of fire.

No im not blind thank you very much...what I meant by fire is not an effect of that Susanoo attack, but rather a Fire technique like Katon: Goka Mekyaku or Goka Messhitsu or whatever, a pure fire projectile
Quote :

He can just launch a fireball hurting/killing a large group of people.

Exactly, so give him some bloody fire spells which he actualy used in manga and are unique to him (katon)
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Westfield wrote:
Quote :
Are you blind? The 2nd spell of the Sharingan
spells is a fire techinque which incorporates Sussano and the fire
Release. Also, the Meteor leaves a trail of fire.

No im not blind thank you very much...what I meant by fire is not an effect of that Susanoo attack, but rather a Fire technique like Katon: Goka Mekyaku or Goka Messhitsu or whatever, a pure fire projectile
Quote :

He can just launch a fireball hurting/killing a large group of people.

Exactly, so give him some bloody fire spells which he actualy used in manga and are unique to him (katon)

Because he's not facing 30 waves of creeps?
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 25
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Quote :
Because he's not facing 30 waves of creeps?
Fire techniques are unique to Uchiha, and considering that Madara is a leader of the clan, or at least a former one, he should have these spells at his disposal. Replace Yasaka Magatama's descriptions and put a required Fire spell. you can choose from 3: Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku; Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu and Katon: Gōka Messhits. In this case I suppose 3rd one would be appropriate
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:53 pm

zetsu clones...drain things...for themself and not for others...

if it is applying to others...hardly..u could do the same with wood clones...to rise up the defence or attack nearby ally...or w.e

and about the fire spells...no u dont..the shit nuke spell from ingame is nothing...i can provide anything related to visual part and muzk only have to trigger it..so it can be made a good fire spell u only need to have the right resources...in the past no one asked me about stuff for visual...but no things change and ill provide w.e its needed for a good visual effect...

its more likely to have a strong genjutsu than KotoAmatsukami wich was uniqe and only shisui use it...if madara woulda use it...trust me...we woulda now...shisui was a genjutsu ninja...so its normaly that his genjutsu surpass others...even obito controled the kyuubi...but that was just a ordinary thing.

and like i sayd without wiki u coulda remove lots of spell names and others from there...i think u shoulda focus more from what u see in manga..not from what is in wiki..cuz anyone can go there and write something...after all its wiki i can go on wikipedia an write that i cured the cancer...no one would belive it..but its there writen...




Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:06 pm

hangun wrote:
zetsu clones...drain things...for themself and not for others...

if it is applying to others...hardly..u could do the same with wood clones...to rise up the defence or attack nearby ally...or w.e

and about the fire spells...no u dont..the shit nuke spell from ingame is nothing...i can provide anything related to visual part and muzk only have to trigger it..so it can be made a good fire spell u only need to have the right resources...in the past no one asked me about stuff for visual...but no things change and ill provide w.e its needed for a good visual effect...

its more likely to have a strong genjutsu than KotoAmatsukami wich was uniqe and only shisui use it...if madara woulda use it...trust me...we woulda now...shisui was a genjutsu ninja...so its normaly that his genjutsu surpass others...even obito controled the kyuubi...but that was just a ordinary thing.


#1. Re-examine the Sasuke vs. 5 Kage's fight. Zetsu clones steal chakra from the Kage's and their bodyguards and give the Chakra to Sasuke.

#2. Izanagi replaced with...

[Senju DNA/Senju DNA/Eternal Sharingan] - Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu



Madara expells a series of fireballs with dragon-like heads.

Spoiler:
 

#3. Controlling the Kyuubi isn't an ordinary thing. Otherwise the Konoha village would've had no fear of it rampaging because you just call an Uchiha over and make it control the Kyuubi. Obito only was able to control it because he was personally trained by Madara.

#4. The only time said jutsu will ever exist in the game, renamed from Kotoamatsukami to Genjutsu: Sharingan. Because it is a basic sharingan technique I hope I don't get accosted by the Manga accuracy police.

Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:17 pm

yeah but still...it would more normal to see wood clones buffing allys that some random zetsu that suddenly appear them...also...what if in the future...there are gonna be custom creeps with white zetsu as model?...im still for wood clones..to buff allies for a better looking

also...why dont u use full form o susano...instead of yasaka magamata ... and instead of throwing those shurikens...the susano can perform some sword slash...how he did when he cutted the mountain...this would look so much better...and will attract more players..

also i would suggest to reword that gedo mazo spells..because of terms of file size of the gedo mazo..and one more model needed...u can replace with some wood justu or w.e....


and preta path...can be replaced with...http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gunbai_Barrier_Technique replace it with something that actualy exist and can be used as a defensive spell..than use something that its only supposed to have.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:35 pm

IDC, Zetsu clones or Madara- w/e.

Sword replaces 2nd Sharingan spell, w/e.

All that is required for the Chain spell is the visual of chains.

Also, Preta path is fits with the build just fine.

Congrats to West and Handgun. You murdered any fun I had with this build by making it about what you thought Madara's spell-set should be. I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Cut Chemist wrote:
IDC, Zetsu clones or Madara- w/e.

Sword replaces 2nd Sharingan spell, w/e.

All that is required for the Chain spell is the visual of chains.

Also, Preta path is fits with the build just fine.

Congrats to West and Handgun. You murdered any fun I had with this build by making it about what you thought Madara's spell-set should be. I'm gone.

dont take it personal...we only tried to help....no one forced u to replace anything...i only gave some feedback and c&c because after all thats for what is this place...

no one threatend u or something....u could just ignore use..i just expresed myself of how madara should in ur concept....otherwise why would u post it?..if not for c&c .
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 27
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:10 pm

lol guys, u guy give a stupid C&C and even that you didnt give C&C about the skills. whole post where about the skills names complain rather than how the skills work out, i should warn you for not giving C&C like the rules said.

Just madara didnt do this madara didnt do that, stick bring back the old skill i dont give a straith damm about what hangun and west think, based on manga or stuff, they just gave crap C&C

hangun wrote:
Cut Chemist wrote:
IDC, Zetsu clones or Madara- w/e.

Sword replaces 2nd Sharingan spell, w/e.

All that is required for the Chain spell is the visual of chains.

Also, Preta path is fits with the build just fine.

Congrats to West and Handgun. You murdered any fun I had with this build by making it about what you thought Madara's spell-set should be. I'm gone.

dont take it personal...we only tried to help....no one forced u to replace anything...i only gave some feedback and c&c because after all thats for what is this place...

no one threatend u or something....u could just ignore use..i just expresed myself of how madara should in ur concept....otherwise why would u post it?..if not for c&c .

help dude help is comenting the skill itself now the stupid name or if the character didnt use it on the manga or not, thats just being narutards 100%

I love naruto to, but that doesnt mean to do it 100% naruto, and the answer was given b4 most of the character will turn into carrys if you do that.


Last edited by Natsu on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Natsu wrote:
lol guys, u guy give a stupid C&C and even that you didnt give C&C about the skills. whole post where about the skills names complain rather than how the skills work out, i should warn you for not giving C&C like the rules said.

Just madara didnt do this madara didnt do that, stick bring back the old skill i dont give a straith damm about what hangun and west think, based on manga or stuff, they just gave crap C&C

stop rageing ...every aspect is important more or less... so i didnt nothing wrong.

my point was...why to use something that is suppose to have and why not to use something that he already got and that can the same as usefull?

no one here seems to know about map making and modding except muzk and some others and how the things work in war3 so its normal for me to focus more on the visual part of the game since thats what i do the best....and like i sayd every aspect of the game is important...and its not like nwu dont use some improving on visual part.


Last edited by hangun on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 747
Age : 25
Location : Russia/England

PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Lol never thought Cut would go cry baby style

PS I was giving a decent C&C about the whole idea. We werent saying the whole concept is crap or whatever, just a few complaints about the spell's names and purpose. Quality should also be respected when dealing with this kind of map, otherwise whats the point of sticking to the manga when creating spells and all that kind of thing?

Ultimately Cut could have not listened to us and just wait for other "more appealing" comments, but he just decided to rage lmao

Its not like we're suggesting to change the spell's dynamics, just the name and visuals...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)   

Back to top Go down
 
[SM] Uchiha Madara (For Fun)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tomoe Uchiha (WIP)
» Uchiha, Dākunaito "work still in progress"
» Uchiha Eiji [WIP]
» Uchiha, Kujo [Konoha Jounin]
» Aito Uchiha

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars Unlimited :: Suggestions :: Hero Ideas-
Jump to: