Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

[IM] Yagura the 3 Tails Empty
PostSubject: [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails   [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Name: Yagura
Aka: Yondaime Mizukage/3 Tails Jinchuriki
Role: Semi-Carry
SubRole: Offensive Support
Flavor: The fourth Mizukage of the hidden mist village. As the most dangerous Mizukage, during his reign the village was known as the Village of the Bloody Mist. He had influenced Kisame and Zabuza since Yagura was the one who started the practice of eliminating classmates to progress ninja rank.

[IM] Yagura the 3 Tails 44_1316809037GTaZ

Stats:
Damage: 48-56
Range: 150 (melee)
Armor: 2.3
Movement Speed: 305

Growth:
Strength: 18 +1.95
Agility: 18 +1.85
Intelligence: 22 +3

Quote :

Water Style: Icicle Fence
Flavor: Yagura sprouts ice from the ground blocking the enemy and freezing them at the same time.
Spell Type: Target area
Targets: Enemy Units

[IM] Yagura the 3 Tails Icons_8142_btn

Mana Cost: 110/125/140/155
Cooldown: 28/21/14/7
Cast Time: 0.1 second
Damage Type: Spell
Cast Range: Within 500/600/700/800

Effects: Yagura summons X number of icicles to form a wall with 125/200/275/350 life (that's about 450 wide? Or something). The icicles have an aura that slows nearby enemy units (in a 250 aoe) by 7/10/13/16 percent and does 35/45/55/65 dps. Lasts 2.75/3.25/3.75/4.25 seconds.

[IM] Yagura the 3 Tails Howicicleworks

Quote :

[Passive]Bloody Mist Technique: Hypothermic Climate
Flavor: While fighting, Yagura subconsciously slips out chakra to superfreeze the air surrounding him.
Spell Type: Self Aoe

[IM] Yagura the 3 Tails Icons_6486_btn

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Cast Time: Instant
Damage Type: N/A
Range: 200 aoe

Effects: While attacking, Yagura has a 7/10/13/16 percent chance to stun in an aoe for 0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 second. The chance is doubled for 3/3.5/4/4.5 seconds everytime Yagura uses a jutsu. (does not stack)

Extra: During ult, the stun activates by being attacked instead of while attacking.

Quote :

Water Style: Freezing Comet
Flavor: Yagura melds the nearby chilling air to form a comet to smash the enemy.
Spell Type: Target Point

[IM] Yagura the 3 Tails Icons_8342_btn

Mana Cost: 80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 23/17/11/5
Cast Range: Up to 650
Damage Type: Physical
Range: 275 Aoe

Effects: Does 80/120/160/200 dmg + Int as physical dmg. When units are hit by comet, they are pushed back (like Jiraiya’s ult) by 175 range.

Quote :

[Toggle]Three Tails Cloak: Spirit of Sanbi
Flavor: Yagura is one of the few jinchuriki who bends the power of his tailed beast to his will.
Spell Type: Transformation
Targets: Self

[IM] Yagura the 3 Tails Icons_9900_btn

Mana Cost: 20/40/60 per second
Cooldown: 25 seconds
Range: N/A

Effects: While active, he gains +35/45/55 dmg and 11/18/25 percent extra armor. Yagura’s passive has the stun time doubled. Yagura will automatically revert to his normal self if he has 500 mana or less.

Icons:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnicefield-135300/?prev=search%3Dice%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncrfrostshock-113159/?prev=search%3Dice%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D4
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btniceshard-137241/?prev=search%3Dice%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncallingblue-151497/?prev=search%3Dturtle%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Changelog:
11/25: Changed ult dmg gain to 45/55
Changed Armor gain to 11/18/25
Change ult mana drain to 40/60
Changed how passive works when Ult is activated

Last edited by mercinater on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Poli

Poli

PostSubject: Re: [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails   [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:19 am

there is no such thing as blody mist techniqe maybe a skill something like blody mist mizukage...or blood thirster shinobi or smth like that...and from what i read..yagura is a water style shinobi...with suiton jutsu....i dont think he have ice style jutsu....and u should add the jutsu that he use in manga when he battles with naruto and bee..water element mirror techinque and why always it has to be that ...the ulti its a transformation into a bijuu...that becomes very common and boring to see the same thing over and over again and u can make the transformation smth like when yagura hp reach 20% ir smthing like that the bijuu comes out for x sec and his armor/mana regen and ms not a ultimate but a regular skill...and u should wait for the next upcoming manga to see more things about yagura
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails   [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:29 am

1. the fun thing about making suggestions on the jinchuriki as well as other applicable chars is the fact that there just is not enough data on them, therefore the creator must be innovative and creative enough to think up ones themselves

2. the ult is a "cloak" like when naruto has 6/7/8 tails "cloak" not the full transformation

3. in case you forget, the manga version of the jinchuriki we see now are not even the same as the ones before when they were alive- they are already stripped of their tailed beast, that's how the 10 tailed was summoned to fight against the alliance

Edit: Sorry but I can't agree with that, almost 50 percent of all skills in nwu don't even exist in the anime or manga.

If I really wanted unoriginal anime copy attacks i'd play a crappy looking game like saw or nww. No thanks

Last edited by mercinater on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails   [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:31 am

Agree with poli, you should wait a little bit for the correct jutsus.
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
salsa

PostSubject: Re: [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails   [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:59 am

Its stupid to duscuss if the skill arein manga/anime or not, of course we want something like the anime, but sometimes some innovation is very wellcome, imagine the skill that some character can do its a part of sugestion , but you can't remove his essence, like tsunade being able to heal or gaara usin sand as waepon.

My point about the topic.

The fisrt skill would be like that skill in dota isnt it?

I liked the second and third skill, just change passive stun to active when he receive an attack, he's a Int hero and with ult if he get some AS, melee charaters that try to hit you will be stun lock (will be 32% after spell and 1 sec stun with ult, with no CD), imagine with iron crow.

The ultimate should drain mana, since if u kill someone o gets mana and +75 atk is too much if the ult has no time to end...
If you make draining mana, you can set def % to 25.

Try something about 15/25/35 mana per second

that's all. except for one thing

I WANT ALL JINCHUURIKIS AND AKATSUKI'S MEMBERS IN NWU '-'
Back to top Go down
mercinater
Chuunin
Chuunin
mercinater

PostSubject: Re: [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails   [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:55 am

-Idk bout that becuz I have never played dota

-i'm a bit confused about your suggestion to change passive to active

-i've changed the ult up according to your suggestions, i kept the mana drain moderately high though because through the course of lvl 16+ Yag should have about 1400-2200 mana so the drain and active time is roughly fair compared to some other chars' ults, just with a 25 cd

-i agree/i'm a fan too so i enjoy inventing new chars etc.

We're currently missing...
Akatsuki: Hidan, Zetsu, Pein, Konan, Sasori, and Tobi/Fake Madara

Jinchuriki: Yagura/Sanbi, Roshi/Yonbi, Han/Gobi, Utakata/Rokubi, Fu/Nanabi, and Bee/Hachibi
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
salsa

PostSubject: Re: [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails   [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:22 am

Lets analyze the passive:

Quote :
[Passive]Bloody Mist Technique: Hypothermic Climate
Flavor: While fighting, Yagura subconsciously slips out chakra to superfreeze the air surrounding him.
Spell Type: Self Aoe

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Range: 200 aoe

Effects: While attacking, Yagura has a 7/10/13/16 percent chance to stun in an aoe for 0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 second. The chance is doubled for 3/3.5/4/4.5 seconds everytime Yagura uses a jutsu. (does not stack)

And now the bonus form ultimate
Quote :

[Toggle]Three Tails Cloak: Spirit of Sanbi
Flavor: Yagura is one of the few jinchuriki who bends the power of his tailed beast to his will.
Spell Type: Transformation
Targets: Self

Mana Cost: 20/40/60 per second
Cooldown: 25 seconds
Range: N/A

Effects: While active, he gains +35/45/55 dmg and 11/18/25 percent extra armor. Yagura’s passive has the stun time doubled. Yagura will automatically revert to his normal self if he has 500 mana or less.

That means if you are attackin an opponent while in ult and after a spell, you get 32% of stun for 1 sec, if u get some atk speed+iron crown will just stun lock the melle that is attacking you, and dont forget about def bonus, so.. u can not just stop a carrier, but everyone else nearby you.
But if you change to when your are hit, that can save you (I think that's a better the idea, cuz it its for disable, I said what can happen above) from a gank and in a team battle hit you wold be a bad idea, since it will stop nearby enemies.

And the drawing you did, did you steal my idea form my last topic? ^^
Back to top Go down
Poli

Poli

PostSubject: Re: [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails   [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:32 pm

i didnt say that its a bad sugesstion or smthing.....i dont like the part where he use ice instead of water....at least we know that about him....and if u dont try to make the build like how they are in manga or so....and instead of trying to make the skills...to resemble those from manga...and instead of that to came up with something totaly different...and in the end only the name and 1 ..2 things resembles from the one in the anime...cuz in the end its a naruto map..
Back to top Go down
Yagura.

Yagura.

PostSubject: Re: [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails   [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:11 am

Yeah thats true when the konoha was sealing the 3 tails they talk about him a lot, so at first he had anbelieveble amount of mana. So i was thinking about suggesting him but since ur first ill try to help anyhow personally i think that one of his passive should give him like mana for every creeps kill he get and some int 2, and i also agree with the people before he have his skills base on Water Jutsu thats, Look kisa have nice ulti so something liek that would be cool like skill: Water Preasure noJutsu so he is like droping big amount of water on some area which is sloving them, but its in a form of 3 Tails Beast, also he sometnhing like water cannon, another skill in manga was The Water Jutsu Mirror, i think make that he get a water around him and in that for 5 sec anyone deal damage to him will get the same amount on themself doesnt matter skill or just auto-attack. I think your suggestion is nice based on how much info is on inet, i did a lot of reserch 2 but i dont think in any of them he had anything to do with Ice Based Jutsus plus its Hakus Blood Limmit, and everyone in hakus clan die. Yeah but nice suggestion man u were a little faster than me Very Happy plus i got no idea how to make a nice suggestions like with pic and all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails   [IM] Yagura the 3 Tails Empty

Back to top Go down

[IM] Yagura the 3 Tails
Page 1 of 1