Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

[AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails) Empty
PostSubject: [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails)   [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:14 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cut Chemist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails)   [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
GodScream

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails)   [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:47 pm

1/ SO it take out maximum -10 to each stats for max 40 seconds?? and it stacks? (when you mean attributes, it is the 3 stats?). If it's the case, it's reaallllly Op

2/Muzk already wanted to remove Deidara flying form and now, we're adding a flying fuu? xD Maybe lower max duration and a little bit CD so taht it won't be op like for Dei.

3/ I like it even if the range (950 max) is quite scary.

4/Wow, 1st time i see that kinda spells. There's no Cd then? you should add a command like for danzo or kaka to see how many charges you have. Apart from that, i love that ulti.

Nice initiator you have here
Back to top Go down
hangun
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
hangun

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails)   [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:04 pm

it reminds me of sladar or pestilence concept.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails)   [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Lowered attributes lost to 1 all levels and reduced lingering stat loss duration from 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 to 15 / 20 / 20 / 25 seconds.

CD for partial transformation is now a static 60 seconds. Part of the reason Deidara is annoying that he has an attack range of 595 or w/e and the CD is 40 seconds. Since my hero is melee and the CD is a static 60 seconds it shouldn't be too imbalanced.
Back to top Go down
MagicaLight
Student
Student
MagicaLight

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails)   [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:25 am

Dunno how 1st spell was b4 u nerfed it but it seems pretty useless atm :O
now it seems like verytime u cast it it reduce 5attributes and thats only after 10seconds, and lets go to max level, last 25s and cd is 10 so it can go up to x2.5 thats 12.5 attributes reduce IF u go for same target all the time and thats like that after 25seconds of teamfight, if i made any mistake calculatin just let me know im not focused at all, but if not it seems kinda meaningless, other then that seems like a fine ally to have.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails)   [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:13 pm

MagicaLight wrote:
Dunno how 1st spell was b4 u nerfed it but it seems pretty useless atm :O
now it seems like verytime u cast it it reduce 5attributes and thats only after 10seconds, and lets go to max level, last 25s and cd is 10 so it can go up to x2.5 thats 12.5 attributes reduce IF u go for same target all the time and thats like that after 25seconds of teamfight, if i made any mistake calculatin just let me know im not focused at all, but if not it seems kinda meaningless, other then that seems like a fine ally to have.

I watered it down too much. The CD of the spell now decreases over time, allowing you to cast if frequently at level 4 and the after effect lasts a little longer. To compensate for the lowered CD and increased duration, I uped the mana cost.
Back to top Go down
MagicaLight
Student
Student
MagicaLight

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails)   [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:42 am

seems gr8 now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails)   [AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails) Empty

Back to top Go down

[AM] Fū (Jinchūriki of the Seven-Tails)
Page 1 of 1