7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:35 pm

XenySTyle wrote:
well ye,might be coz of that Razz
i just need to learn modeling and i can make whole,brand new heroes Very Happy

for jiraiya: 200dmg nije tolko puno ja msm.

Bolje da pisemo na engleski inace cemo lice u lice sa Eolovom ''pravdom'' Smile

Well , it's not so much but for a puppet... Razz but like i said , along with poison senbons it's his only nuke so together they deal 360 damage , but stun 2 seconds and barrier is for me ..2 much for a puppet spell. Smile
Back to top Go down
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 pm

barrier?what barrier? it deals 200dmg and 1,75 sec stun.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Anbu
Anbu
Jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:13 am

XenySTyle wrote:

creating a giant, hard-to-evade hammer. I thought it's like barrier so you can't pass through it -.-'
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:11 am

Jiraiya wrote:
XenySTyle wrote:

creating a giant, hard-to-evade hammer. I thought it's like barrier so you can't pass through it -.-'

its only the description men, is nor a barrier.
Back to top Go down
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn
Student
Student
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 am

man .... u must decrese dmg of poison tail .. cuz if it takes +20dmg/2 sec each attack is to much mabe 15

Last edited by AdRyAn-IcE-mAn on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:05 pm

AdRyAn-IcE-mAn wrote:
man .... u must decrese dmg of poison tail .. cuz if it takes +20dmg/2 sec each attack is to much mabe 15

imo those 5 dmgs wont do much + he dont have any dmg dealing skill 20dmg/s is ok
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:56 pm

XenySTyle wrote:
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn wrote:

imo those 5 dmgs wont do much + he dont have any dmg dealing skill 20dmg/s is ok

I think the purpose of that skill is slowing the enemy for your team mate to get the kill.
Back to top Go down
XenySTyle

XenySTyle

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Natsu wrote:
XenySTyle wrote:
AdRyAn-IcE-mAn wrote:

I think the purpose of that skill is slowing the enemy for your team mate to get the kill.
ye,i added that 20dmg/s just to do something more,and it wouldnt even be a true poison without dmg Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand   Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasori - Sasori of the Red Sand
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4