13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

[AR] Yagura - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AR] Yagura   [AR] Yagura - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:09 am

Well then saying that is the best suggestion out there and that it gets 100% added shouldnt be something that he should say lol but nevermind
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [AR] Yagura   [AR] Yagura - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:35 am

Thank you stick and i Just edited EoL stuff and was made long time ago. Just a thing to add West you are not counting the ultimate debuff so the 3rd skill get 2 bonuses appart from the passive bonus it has.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [AR] Yagura   [AR] Yagura - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:45 am

No I do, I just don't find that unique, as a similar concept has been brought by Stick in his Mizukage idea in which your play-style involves laying debuffs on your enemy target for the maximum efficiency
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [AR] Yagura   [AR] Yagura - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:21 am

I might change the 1st skill in son way to apply a 3rd debuff. But other than that the concept lack from uniqueness on the ult and the 1st skill since those were Eol's skills i kept, appart from that in dota there is no hero who deas extra damage per debuff and a stacking slow. Btw the slow thing is wc3 mechanic not dota one.
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: [AR] Yagura   [AR] Yagura - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:25 am

Holy shit you're so butthurt Westfield...
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: [AR] Yagura   [AR] Yagura - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:27 am

Aroundy long time no see my friend.
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AR] Yagura   [AR] Yagura - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:30 am

ArOunDThaWOrLD wrote:
Holy shit you're so butthurt Westfield...
Please, offer some more comments like this, it really elevates the conversation.

Anyway, West you need to understand that when Natsu talks about limiting Dota in the map, he's not talking about no spells or items from Dota. He's talking about copy pasting spells from Dota and putting them in the map.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [AR] Yagura   [AR] Yagura - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:05 am

Sure I understand that, but I don't copy paste them. I do use the Dota template when trying to come up with an idea though, just like I did with that regeneration ability in my idea. The initial idea came from Oracle's third spell where it can be used both offensively and support and it is made as a single target spell, while in my idea it's a copletely different thing because you have to position yourself more and attack through physical attacks. You cant call that copy / paste.

But you still didn't answer this - laying debuffs on an enemy unit is already being used by Mizukage. Why repeat it?
Back to top Go down
Cut Chemist
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
Cut Chemist

PostSubject: Re: [AR] Yagura   [AR] Yagura - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:58 pm

While, I am not Natsu. I would say that it is okay because you're doing so in a different form, a nuke that whose slow becomes stronger vs. a semi-carry damage buff skill that deals more damage based upon.

Dota does the same thing with bouncing nukes such as Lich and Witch Doctor, each nuke possesses a different purpose, this is the case when comparing Mei's nuke and Yagura's.
Back to top Go down
Westfield
Hokage
Hokage
Westfield

PostSubject: Re: [AR] Yagura   [AR] Yagura - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Hm, well I kind of remain unconvinced. Perhaps if the debuffs would work the other way around - like for as many debuffs as Yagura has (through his spells), the more damage he can inflict. That would have certainly be something different
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AR] Yagura   [AR] Yagura - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[AR] Yagura
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3