32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:09 am

Well i have seen people on Europe building a Samehada on Kisame knowing that is orb effect...or twing fang ,sure, thats the way of build kisame's inventory.

For the other hand , usually we rush a ombu paw for kisame in level 14, not bad eh? and ofc a silver hands taking his hp and his clones as advantage.

An as i tell you before this version will be burried every other map.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:33 pm

dota's magina need basher but in the actual version of NWu the people keep thinking is imba so, i dont see the problem building kisame silver hand if the people dont want a kisame with iron crown and you can build him a tobi mask to.
Back to top Go down
fnatic
Student
Student
fnatic

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:30 pm

noone banned basher, but in pubs :/
Back to top Go down
Amphi
Student
Student
Amphi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Whatever, I hear Dave is convinced that this map is great so I won't say nothing more, glgl seems really close to finish so i'm happy
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:08 pm

ebisux wrote:
was on the top5 of real battle.net nwu..
kthxs nubs

Admind : Introduce before posting

Yeah an outcast was on the 5 of real battle.net nwu. know your place or just come back to the reality.
Back to top Go down
YahikO-
Student
Student
YahikO-

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:10 pm

blah! what is ebi talkin about? XD
Back to top Go down
ebisux

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Eol wrote:
ebisux wrote:
was on the top5 of real battle.net nwu..
kthxs nubs

Admind : Introduce before posting

Yeah an outcast was on the 5 of real battle.net nwu. know your place or just come back to the reality.

outcast?
oh im known as Jubi nowadays.
btw yahiko, 53-12.

Admin : Introduce yourself before posting
Back to top Go down
YahikO-
Student
Student
YahikO-

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:17 pm

ha? 53? what? o.o
Back to top Go down
ebisux

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Oh, just when we raped your clan.

Admin : introduce yourself before posting
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:12 pm

You guys should pm instead you are ruinning the update section Evil or Very Mad.
Back to top Go down
daba_kg

daba_kg

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Hello map makers....i just have one wish....and that is wish by all 1v1 players.... make SH-same heroes mode or make duels.... and plz more like nwu and less like dota.... it will be fun but not real thing... many pro nwu players will quit... coz many of them want same map just fixed bugs and new heroes... so guys make me wish and do SH mode and more NWU less DOTA please.

One more thing... done make shit items like Bottle or sth...sry for spamm guys but i rly want NWU not dota.... -.- many players think same like me... and i can gather more than 50 nwu players... to make petition ( XD ) or sth... if u need to make NWU not dota with nwu chars...and SAME HEROES mode plz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sou33

Sou33

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:03 pm

it is too late now. They are testing the map and balancing it
Deal with it
Back to top Go down
daba_kg

daba_kg

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Sou please dont speak...its better if u keep your mouth closed.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Student
Student
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:41 pm

daba_kg wrote:
One more thing... done make shit items like Bottle or sth...sry for spamm guys but i rly want NWU not dota.... -.- many players think same like me... and i can gather more than 50 nwu players... to make petition ( XD ) or sth... if u need to make NWU not dota with nwu chars...and SAME HEROES mode plz Very Happy

and i can gather more than 500 players who like the new items so what... lot of nwu pros will come back from dota way more than quit time means change:) and nwu srsly needs changes
Back to top Go down
ebisux

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:51 pm

YahikO- wrote:
oh! are u proud of urself now? u won 1 game... btw who is talkin about clans and cws? lets 1v1? o.o

nwu kinda died, been playing ac b.. no nwu in past 2 weeks but if this new v (and its somehow good) sure.

Back to top Go down
Sou33

Sou33

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:05 am

daba_kg wrote:
Sou please dont speak...its better if u keep your mouth closed.

They want a mutation to dota, we asked them months ago to not do this. When they are doing beta testing and balancing of their new map, you come and ask for major change (keeping it more as nwu). They decided to follow their own way

As i said it is too late they won't change their mind now, your post is a bit useless(even if u express your feelings), and your flaming too. Deal with it...
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:08 am

daba_kg wrote:
Hello map makers....i just have one wish....and that is wish by all 1v1 players.... make SH-same heroes mode or make duels.... and plz more like nwu and less like dota.... it will be fun but not real thing... many pro nwu players will quit... coz many of them want same map just fixed bugs and new heroes... so guys make me wish and do SH mode and more NWU less DOTA please.

Well daba, many people in the old forum was upset because there were no balance at all , thats why we decide to made the map like dota but that dont means that will be dota itself so dont worry i think old school nwu are going to enjoy with this shit.
Back to top Go down
Amphi
Student
Student
Amphi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:19 am

HAHAHA You guys really banned Ebi for not introducing himself? LMAOOO OWNED

+

There is a clear split of community about whether the map should be NWU or DotA, I can see there is massive balance issues in the current NWU and that the gameplay has reached its limitations, simply because the hero roles aren't able to function properly without stronger spells or less cd time, higher base damage or lower hp and bonus gold for extra kills, this is what makes carries/support more defined in DotA, and incredibly blurred in NWU. It's too late to have the NWU side, so make the best we can with the DotA side and hope that it is a good game. So Daba n Sou33 I know that in some respects it sucks but this game still has potential, and maybe in the next version we can take steps towards removing some of the DotA aspects and making the game more unique... but think about how imba range vs melee is, think about how useless some heroes are... This will hopefully fix that and we should be glad for it.

Let's not assume just because the items/spell cd is like DotA, that playing DotA is exactly the same as playing 1.3.0 NWU because i'm sure it's not.. It's time for a change and change is good sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:59 am

Eol wrote:
Well finally we are in the final rute for the beta and you will ask , what things do you need to finish and release the final version? Let's see :

1) Naruto Revamp ( 100% done )

2) Add Anko ( 80% )

3) Add Suigetsu ( We are not 100% agree with the skills sets )

4) Beta Test ( Sixth Day )

Features :

Add unstuck system:

Every heroe will have a default ability that will teleport you to the base.

The casting time for this spell will be 8 sec and the cooldown time will be 135 sec also you need to know if your enemy hit you or cast and spell on you, the teleport cast will be broke and you will not able to escape via this skill. So if you want to abuse of this , think before doing that.

Back Door System : Success

Anti Harass System : Success

Rax System : Success

Assist System : Success

Beta Test :

Well finally we got the firt beta test after...9 months , for now kroom decided to do the map with out anko and suigetsu ( for the moment ) in order to find bugs.

1) Bug on the repick , when you repick sometimes the repicked heroe dont appears.

2) Bug with naruto and hinata, when hinata cast a spell on Naruto´s clone causes critical error

3) Bug on naruto skill 2

4) Bug on akamaru and kiba movement , when kiba and akamaru are selected , only akamaru move

5) All skill of Tayuya and Sakon are available at lvl 5

6) Some bugs on duel arena >.>

7) Bug on Tsunade ultimate

8.) Bug on Jiraiya Sands, Should be auto-convine, is not

9) Bug on Gai, he causes a critical error

10) Bug on Chouji, when he kills earn doble bount wtf

11) Some icons are corrupted, need to be changed

12) Bug on Shikamaru, one of his spells affect the tower

13) Bug on Kidomaru, his web affect the tower

14) Bug on Silver Hands, avoid the funcions of some passives

15) Bug on kaguya armor, cant be convine >.>

Map file side :

5351 kb of 8000 kb

Beta test second phase

Today we start with the second beta test phase, now we are goint to see if all those bugs where fixed and try to discover the origen of the kill bug.

1) Bug on Chouji, when he kills earn doble bount wtf

2) Some icons are corrupted, need to be changed

3) Some bugs on duel arena >.>

4) Bug on Nidaime's ultimate

5) Bug on Ino's Hold

6) Bug in ap mode : swap + repick = bug

7) Bug on kimimaru spell , affect the tower

8 ) Bug on Rock Lee ultimate, after the effect is gone , lee stop running for a sec

9) Bug on kakashi chidori, he can target alies...wtf

10) Bug on Rock spell

11) Bug on Sarutobi spell

How much time this will take us? we don't know, how many forums hacked before the official release? we don't know ether x].

Greetings.

NWU Staff
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:18 am

Funny the Hiruzen bug XD!! well w8ting for help more testing Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Illi
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:58 am

first of all, i dont know, if i have an old beta, but i saw in it, that you copied really ALL dota items and you even ordered them the same way like dota?! xD also it looks like some heroes just got some random skill set copied out of 2 dota heroes...

Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Illi wrote:
first of all, i dont know, if i have an old beta, but i saw in it, that you copied really ALL dota items and you even ordered them the same way like dota?! xD also it looks like some heroes just got some random skill set copied out of 2 dota heroes...

As i writte before ( pls read the firts page ) we took items from dota because they are balance and ofc we ordered them in the same way for people be familiar with the changes.
Back to top Go down
Illi
Student
Student

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:13 pm

one question: have you also copied the wards in dota? and can neji/hinata still see them?
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Illi wrote:
one question: have you also copied the wards in dota? and can neji/hinata still see them?

Yes, we changed the current ones.

You can see all the items here : https://n-w-u.rpg-board.net/nwu-item-list-f20/nwu-130-item-list-t29.htm

Try to avoid the spam pls.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Student
Student
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Eol wrote:
Illi wrote:

As i writte before ( pls read the firts page ) we took items from dota because they are balance and ofc we ordered them in the same way for people be familiar with the changes.

eol you should stop answering the questions of each random noob who come up~~ it makes your life harder ignore them give them a warning bout spamming and all is fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next