32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Hummer wrote:
First of all i don't even want to speak with ass licker like you. I falmed nwu cause they lied lied and lied to me and to comunity.

i can say exactly the same of you and ofc I will laugh until I die because you and all the Swa Comunity fail and desapears , sad history dont you think? w.e. I hope kroom and all the beta tester can fix and find all the bugs bounce
Back to top Go down
Hummer
Student
Student
Hummer

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:04 pm

Why don't u warn rockon for provoking?
I was beta tester of SWA cause it was actually ALIVE project, when there was no news about nwu for 6+ months. Idc if it failed, cause it had potential and its creator just didn't finish for some reason. I never compared nwu and swa if anybody remember what i said on nwu forum those days. Again i flamed nwu only because delays and lies. Anyway i'm finished arguing with random noname troll on halfdead map forum.

PS I rly enjoy current nwu version, so does my clan. If next ver will have low cds and be dota like we will just go play dota. Thx for attention :>
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Hummer wrote:
Why don't u warn rockon for provoking?
I was beta tester of SWA cause it was actually ALIVE project, when there was no news about nwu for 6+ months. Idc if it failed, cause it had potential and its creator just didn't finish for some reason. I never compared nwu and swa if anybody remember what i said on nwu forum those days. Again i flamed nwu only because delays and lies. Anyway i'm finished arguing with random noname troll on halfdead map forum.

PS I rly enjoy current nwu version, so does my clan. If next ver will have low cds and be dota like we will just go play dota. Thx for attention :>

mmm there are no rules againts provoking and btw low cd was the new shit on swa...and you were very happy as far i can remember, so don't try to make over that fact pls. And sure have a potencial because was a dota template....the creator just copy and past the codes...nice , very nice.

Btw i finish to argue with a random guy that think swa can beat nwu jocolor
Back to top Go down
Emiya

Emiya

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Hummer wrote:
Thx Almi for posting beta, it moved admins somehow.

That action prove that is not a good idea to trust in others.

Hummer wrote:
i have seen everything already from old beta.

Trust me, you haven´t seen anything Cool

Hummer wrote:
I almost sure they can't release a ver without bugs so i suggest help from top players.

less modesty please

I have played with northren players and I didn´t find any diference with ombuserver players, so don't underestimate us Basketball .
Back to top Go down
fnatic
Student
Student
fnatic

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:16 pm

i agree with hummer in some point.
If nwu1.3.0's gonna be almost a dota copy, players might stay at dota or the 1.2.2
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:21 pm

fnatic wrote:
i agree with hummer in some point.
If nwu1.3.0's gonna be almost a dota copy, players might stay at dota or the 1.2.2

We base the game in dota as i already told you, now we have a nice template for the comings versions.

i don't think people is going to leave nwu, because in the other forum people ask, pray , dream and masturbate with something more like dota. Now you have what you were asking for
Back to top Go down
fnatic
Student
Student
fnatic

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:36 pm

well first lets see what it will be like
then we complain Wink
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:37 pm

fnatic wrote:
well first lets see what it will be like
then we complain Wink

Then you suggest how improve the game or just eat a warning for trolling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fnatic
Student
Student
fnatic

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:42 pm

haha ok so heres my opinion.

I dont like that many items are copies of dota items.
I m fine with setting the cd's a bit lower, but the essence of the game should still be presented. Not that we'll have all spells within 6-20 cd.
I like the amount of newcoming chars.

What i would suggest is in opposite of the 1.2.2 and sw, i'd like herous that are more definated for a certain job and to create items with different effect than dota.

I hope I expressed myself well. Wink
thanks
Back to top Go down
Oh^La^La
Chuunin
Chuunin
Oh^La^La

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:31 pm

fnatic wrote:
haha ok so heres my opinion.

I dont like that many items are copies of dota items.
I m fine with setting the cd's a bit lower, but the essence of the game should still be presented. Not that we'll have all spells within 6-20 cd.
I like the amount of newcoming chars.

What i would suggest is in opposite of the 1.2.2 and sw, i'd like herous that are more definated for a certain job and to create items with different effect than dota.

I hope I expressed myself well. Wink
thanks

yea i agree we need to make what is differant or we wont be able to call it nwu items

if we just copyed dota items i think they will just call us copy cats xD

well the good thing that it is blanced
Back to top Go down
http://devzclan.forumotion.net/
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:19 pm

People i could tell you all the items are ok theres no problem with them, we beta tested and the items are ok, you can make more combinations and do the hero roles help a lot in the new game style, the new version is great, if you think the people will keep playing 1.2.2 you are wrong cuz a lot of dota players/Naruto fans would play cuz the items and the new awsome skills, so hummer stop talking nosense and w8 until we finish beta testing.

Last edited by Natsu on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TruNite
Student
Student
TruNite

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:02 am

Naruto better be more realistic than Dreamraider's in NvB!
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:32 am

Well finally we are in the final rute for the beta and you will ask , what things do you need to finish and release the final version? Let's see :

1) Naruto Revamp ( 100% done )

2) Add Anko ( Need some model animations changes )

3) Add Suigetsu ( We are not 100% agree with the skills sets )

4) Beta Test ( First Day )

Features :

Add unstuck system:

Every heroe will have a default ability that will teleport you to the base.

The casting time for this spell will be 8 sec and the cooldown time will be 135 sec also you need to know if your enemy hit you or cast and spell on you, the teleport cast will be broke and you will not able to escape via this skill. So if you want to abuse of this , think before doing that.

Back Door System : Success

Anti Harass System : Success

Rax System : Success

Assist System : Success

Beta Test :

Well finally we got the firt beta test after...9 months , for now kroom decided to do the map with out anko and suigetsu ( for the moment ) in order to find bugs.

1) Bug on the repick , when you repick sometimes the repicked heroe dont appears.

2) Bug with naruto and hinata, when hinata cast a spell on Naruto´s clone causes critical error

3) Bug on naruto skill 2

4) Bug on akamaru and kiba movement , when kiba and akamaru are selected , only akamaru move

5) All skill of Tayuya and Sakon are available at lvl 5

6) Some bugs on duel arena >.>

7) Bug on Tsunade ultimate

8.) Bug on Kaguya Armor

7) Bug on Gai or Minato , one of those causes a critical error

Cool Bug on Chouji, when he kills earn doble bount wtf

Map file side :

5351 kb of 8000 kb

How much time this will take us? we don't know, how many forums hacked before the official release? we don't know ether x].

Greetings.

NWU Staff

Last edited by Eol on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Levi
Student
Student
Levi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:26 am

Awwsome, glad to see the map moving into beta phase, hope it goes smooth, Gl

-Levi
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
InMemory]Cobain

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:45 am

Found 8 bugs , fix 7 of them. Nice job Nwu Staff cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Oh^La^La
Chuunin
Chuunin
Oh^La^La

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:16 am

good job guys thats really good news Smile

thanks eol for the info though

KEEP IT UP !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:06 am

we are working hard for you guys, this new ver will rock so much than the lat one.
Back to top Go down
neilcatorce
Model Maker
Model Maker
neilcatorce

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:38 am

i hope i can get on time making the jounins as creeps XD

this is what i have done so far!!

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 Creeeeps
Back to top Go down
Oh^La^La
Chuunin
Chuunin
Oh^La^La

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:11 am

good job neil the models looks great i like it Smile

Natsu wrote:
we are working hard for you guys, this new ver will rock so much than the lat one.

we know that Razz
Back to top Go down
fnatic
Student
Student
fnatic

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:01 pm

i guess most people liked nwu as it was.
if they wanted something more to dota, they would just play dota.
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
muzk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:43 pm

hmm Items are ok, they are balanced. I dont wanna see a rocklee with +150 bonus damage and 4k hp or a Gaara unkilleable (remi).

Anti harras helps a lot, there are heroes that you can do nothing in lane cuz they harras you, e.g rangers. It will help a lot.

Assist system is ok.

Rax system reduces the game duration, isnt funny play a game that you have totally dominated and finish it in 50 min.

Backdoor is ok too.
Back to top Go down
fnatic
Student
Student
fnatic

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Sounds good so far. So Let's just w8 for the Release an See what will happen
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
Eol

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Eol wrote:
Well finally we are in the final rute for the beta and you will ask , what things do you need to finish and release the final version? Let's see :

1) Naruto Revamp ( 100% done )

2) Add Anko ( Need some model animations changes )

3) Add Suigetsu ( We are not 100% agree with the skills sets )

4) Beta Test ( Second Day )

Features :

Add unstuck system:

Every heroe will have a default ability that will teleport you to the base.

The casting time for this spell will be 8 sec and the cooldown time will be 135 sec also you need to know if your enemy hit you or cast and spell on you, the teleport cast will be broke and you will not able to escape via this skill. So if you want to abuse of this , think before doing that.

Back Door System : Success

Anti Harass System : Success

Rax System : Success

Assist System : Success

Beta Test :

Well finally we got the firt beta test after...9 months , for now kroom decided to do the map with out anko and suigetsu ( for the moment ) in order to find bugs.

1) Bug on the repick , when you repick sometimes the repicked heroe dont appears.

2) Bug with naruto and hinata, when hinata cast a spell on Naruto´s clone causes critical error

3) Bug on naruto skill 2

4) Bug on akamaru and kiba movement , when kiba and akamaru are selected , only akamaru move

5) All skill of Tayuya and Sakon are available at lvl 5

6) Some bugs on duel arena >.>

7) Bug on Tsunade ultimate

8.) Bug on Jiraiya Sands, Should be auto-convine, is not

9) Bug on Gai, he causes a critical error

10) Bug on Chouji, when he kills earn doble bount wtf

11) Some icons are corrupted, need to be changed

12) Bug on Shikamaru, one of his spells affect the tower

13) Bug on Kidomaru, his web affect the tower

14) Bug on Silver Hands, avoid the funcions of some passives

15) Bug on kaguya armor, cant be convine >.>

Map file side :

5351 kb of 8000 kb

How much time this will take us? we don't know, how many forums hacked before the official release? we don't know ether x].

Greetings.

NWU Staff

Last edited by Eol on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:17 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Eol edit the number 9 we know is gai the one who causes the crash.
Back to top Go down
ArOunDThaWOrLD
Elite members
Elite members
ArOunDThaWOrLD

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:04 am

Cool nice updates NWU staff! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update   Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Wars Unlimited 1.3.0 Update
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next